Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed (252 Views)

Quiting Brothol Challenge / How To Make Massive Income On The Internet Daily Without Quiting Your Regular Jo / When 'weed' Is Mistakenly Used Instead Of 'thyme' In Jollof Rice. Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed by Denvacandy: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
There was a time weed has served me and i must say i really enjoy it then, because i was depressed, broke and passing through the worst moment of my life.

I consume chunks of weed, loud, arizona, ref, skushies and colorado.

Let me say i was addicted at some point because i have friends that actually smokes weed, so on a daily i must come accross 1 of my friend that we will surely share smokes together.

I didnt allow all this to stop me from chasing my dream, because i always remember the kind of home i come from.

You can't expect someone coming from a humble background, that has allot to do, fixing my career and also doing back at home to be lost inside life.

Last year, i became a graduate and will be going for my nysc soon and immediately i left school, i made a strict decision never to smoke weed again, because i think the time it was serving me is over and now i have to concentrate more on my skills and my income to get ahead in life.

This are the things i realise after i quite smoking weed.

Higher productivity: These are the things i do procrastinate about but now i don't hesitate to do them and have really help me allot in terms of developing myself.

Laziness : I know most stonners will say weed make them relax and calm, but its actually makes you lazy thinking you are relaxing. i got more active and soft.

Clear mind : The illusion about weed giving you a wide range of thinking is stupid, i actually found out on youtube thats smoking weed actually tamper with a part in your brain that involves thinking and this actually start working abnormally.

Clear Skin : I realise my skin get more clearer and the wrinkles on my face start to clear off, no jokes. you all know after every drag, your eyes must me red and your face squeezed up.

I also have to take a bold step in deleting every friend have come across thats the only thing that connect us is just weed. They have no purpose rather than we sitting down and taking some blunt then talk about bullshit all the time.

Life really feels good after quitting this dirty habit and i pray never to ever near what they called weed again.

It's actually irritate me now tho, the smell alone gives me headaches.

For every stonner out there, take a bold step and quite this for good.

You will remember this thread and thank God you making the best decision of your life.

3 Likes

Re: What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed by MoneyGoDrop: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Congratulations on quitting weed and on your graduation but in the famous words of burna boy "Marijuana has never done me wrong".

1 Like

Re: What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed by SportsHD: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Weed reacts differently in each person's body.
Because it makes you lazy and all doesn't mean that it makes others lazy. It makes me productive and all. I'm on a tolerance break now btw.
Re: What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed by Denvacandy: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
I have no words to argue brother, but mark this day, you will always remember you came accross a thread like this, when weed would have done allot to you
SportsHD:
Because it makes you lazy and all doesn't mean that it makes others lazy. It makes me productive and all. I'm on a tolerance break now btw.
Re: What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed by SportsHD: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2022
Denvacandy:
I have no words to argue brother, but mark this day, you will always remember you came accross a thread like this, when weed would have done allot to you
Since I've graduated from school, my weed intake reduced. I smoke weed maybe once a month or when I'm on vacation. Sometimes if I make too much money, I just close trading for a month and enjoy life which includes smoking and all. Then the following months, I may not even touch weed for like the next six months or so.

So, it's all about control. And yeah, weed reacts differently in out body, I still reiterate.
Re: What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed by Uchenna10(m): 10:15am On Feb 05
I really want to stop o.....Omo,I'm getting addicted,any day I don't smoke, I'll start getting depressed.
Re: What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed by Uchenna10(m): 11:21am On Feb 27
SportsHD:

It does that to everyone

(1) (Reply)

Nans Constitution Amendment Timely - Nans Zone C / Iyabo Ojo Fights Over Man + Wunmi Toriola & Seyi Edun Gets Dirty + Mercy Johnson / Can I Migrate To UK With 5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.