Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Reminiscing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reminiscing (171 Views)

Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reminiscing by Gracejeri(f): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
I applied for my masters in UK and Canada, I got 6 offers, from Northumbria, Aston, Ulster, Bradford, Birbkerk, Reading(UK) 202 and cambrian college (Canada), my brothers which are my sponsors asked me to apply, but as things are in the country, I've been asked to reject all due to funds.
I really wish to do my masters outside Nigeria, with my experience of a Nigerian University, I wouldn't want to go through that again,and it's not about relocation, it's about what my heart desires.
I feel so bad��

1 Like

Re: Reminiscing by LadyMotilade: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
There is nothing wrong with accepting one in hopes that things will change in the future, and if it doesn't work out you can forget about it. Cambrian College is literally down my street. They only give our diplomas and graduate certificate in Cambrian. If you want your Master's degree you'd have to go to a University if you are relocating to Canada.

But there is nothing wrong in accepting one, praying about it and hoping that your brothers will become financially buoyant soon. I know colleges are half the cost of Universities in Canada if that helps. I know nothing of UK.

You can also invest in researching different sponsorship programs if you are a straight-A student. Since it's not about relocating for you, you can also look into other nearby countries with better schooling systems within the African continent that will make the expenses more affordable for your brothers.

That really sucks, but no worries, if it doesn't work out, there will be other opportunities in the future by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

No Gym? Do These 5 Bodyweight Exercises And Watch Your Muscles Grow [must Watch] / Jamb 2021/22 Upgrades Hurry Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.