Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report (1500 Views)

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by Biodun556(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
COPIED* COPIED *COPIED *COPIED* COPIED *

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161098866518989&id=527793988

Perspectives on the Usifo Ataga Murder

ATAGA’S MURDER: Tokunbo Peters Weighs in

Phil Smart ,are you aware that the deceased has been estranged from his wife for over two years? Are you also aware that despite overtures from him for a reconciliation, the wife has refused to reconcile with him? Is there any law that prevents a 51yrs old man from having an affair with a 21yrs old girl? Do you know that Lionel Richie, a two times divorcee is 40yrs older than his current partner Lisa Parigi?
Contrary to your opinion, Chidimma was no stranger to Ataga. According to her, they met five months ago and have been seeing each other since then. There's nothing illicit about the affair and there's nothing wrong with sleeping in a self service apartment, which you called a strange apartment. It was simply unfortunately that the deceased got involved with a calculative cold blooded murderer. He has no blame whatsoever.

According to rumours: Dis na ‘Dem say’ ooo ��‍♀️

“Good morning my classmates. I know usifo Ataga very well. He is the son of prof Ataga. Rtd DG of NIFOR. Usifo is always in my hotel in Lekki 1 to eat my famous black soup in company of his very close friend Okoedo. The late Usifo is a thorough bred gentleman. What has happened is unfortunate and very sad. He didn’t live in vgc. He was living in banana island while his wife lived and worked in NNPC in Abuja. He was a very nice person. Very respectful, calm and easy going. He will greet and shake with two hands. He contributed to my late father’s burial purse a few weeks ago. I was expecting him in Benin. What happened appears to be a set up. Some people were apparently after the huge amount of money in his business account which ran into a few billions of Naira. They only succeeded in getting the money in his personal account. That young girl was just probably a bait. All the cock and bull story she has been spewing out since she was caught yesterday doesn’t add up. I fear that her own life is in danger too because the syndicate she is working with might want to silence her. Let’s wait for the investigation to unravel the truth Let’s not jump to conclusions. The Usifo I know doesn’t do drugs. Doesn’t smoke. He was such a nice nice calm person. It’s so sad he had to die in such a nasty way on his 50th birthday. That is why the whole Lekki 1 , Ikoyi and all who knew him are grieving so deeply.”

- Author Unconfirmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by Pierocash(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
I already discarded her confessions as rubbish that doesn't add up.

One,I said that the girl worked for a syndicate who wanted him Assassinated.

Two, that little girl girl can't even stab a woman of her age to death without injuries on her ,not to talk of a full grown man who I learnt was an amateur boxer , without any scratch on her.she has sedated his food and drink,and stabbed him while unconscious.

Summary,it was a pure assassination ,using the girl as front.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by donbachi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pure homicide.
Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by doggedfighter(f): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Are these conspiracy theories or what?

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by Imsoblessed: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
That man's wife must have something to say
Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by palsenator(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Biodun556:
COPIED* COPIED *COPIED *COPIED* COPIED *

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161098866518989&id=527793988

Perspectives on the Usifo Ataga Murder

ATAGA’S MURDER: Tokunbo Peters Weighs in

Phil Smart ,are you aware that the deceased has been estranged from his wife for over two years? Are you also aware that despite overtures from him for a reconciliation, the wife has refused to reconcile with him? Is there any law that prevents a 51yrs old man from having an affair with a 21yrs old girl? Do you know that Lionel Richie, a two times divorcee is 40yrs older than his current partner Lisa Parigi?
Contrary to your opinion, Chidimma was no stranger to Ataga. According to her, they met five months ago and have been seeing each other since then. There's nothing illicit about the affair and there's nothing wrong with sleeping in a self service apartment, which you called a strange apartment. It was simply unfortunately that the deceased got involved with a calculative cold blooded murderer. He has no blame whatsoever.

According to rumours: Dis na ‘Dem say’ ooo ��‍♀️

“Good morning my classmates. I know usifo Ataga very well. He is the son of prof Ataga. Rtd DG of NIFOR. Usifo is always in my hotel in Lekki 1 to eat my famous black soup in company of his very close friend Okoedo. The late Usifo is a thorough bred gentleman. What has happened is unfortunate and very sad. He didn’t live in vgc. He was living in banana island while his wife lived and worked in NNPC in Abuja. He was a very nice person. Very respectful, calm and easy going. He will greet and shake with two hands. He contributed to my late father’s burial purse a few weeks ago. I was expecting him in Benin. What happened appears to be a set up. Some people were apparently after the huge amount of money in his business account which ran into a few billions of Naira. They only succeeded in getting the money in his personal account. That young girl was just probably a bait. All the cock and bull story she has been spewing out since she was caught yesterday doesn’t add up. I fear that her own life is in danger too because the syndicate she is working with might want to silence her. Let’s wait for the investigation to unravel the truth Let’s not jump to conclusions. The Usifo I know doesn’t do drugs. Doesn’t smoke. He was such a nice nice calm person. It’s so sad he had to die in such a nasty way on his 50th birthday. That is why the whole Lekki 1 , Ikoyi and all who knew him are grieving so deeply.”

- Author Unconfirmed

You did not do justice, you also added to the confusion because you have benefited from his purse and as a normal person, you should be pained.

Have you also had an illicit affair with him for you to know that he didn't do drug? Let the autopsy speak nah. As regards the girl, she is very stupid and should be treated as a one.

The conspiracies going around won help this matter and emotional people like you are the most confused. Obviously the girl isn't a saint and she is a murderer except proven otherwise by the court but stop these rubbish talk that is purely based on your emotion because you have benefited from his purse.

Werey plenty for this country oooo

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by authority2006(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
palsenator:

You did not do justice, you also added to the confusion because you have benefited from his purse and as a normal person, you should be pained.

Have you also had an illicit affair with him for you to know that he didn't do drug? Let the autopsy speak nah. As regards the girl, she is very stupid and should be treated as a one.

The conspiracies going around won help this matter and emotional people like you are the most confused. Obviously the girl isn't a saint and she is a murderer except proven otherwise by the court but stop these rubbish talk that is purely based on your emotion because you have benefited from his purse.

Werey plenty for this country oooo

That man was drugged and murdered in his sleep, that's for sure. Whether third party was involved or not, that's sketchy

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by palsenator(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

That man was drugged and murdered in his sleep, that's for sure. Whether third party was involved or not, that's sketchy

Obviously you only summarized all that I wrote..
Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by Kingpin1000: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2021
authority2006:

I agree with you... because of the following
1) I believe He was first stabbed on the chest on a lying posture, because it will be difficult for a girl of that height to stab someone taller more than once on the chest.
2) after the blow on the chest he woke up agonisingly and He was stabbed on the neck. I guess this was the lethal blow.
3) the third evidence is that He was also stabbed on the thigh, my question is why stab someone on the thigh if it was only self defence and also other parts of the body.
4) if someone stabs a man of that size,then there is bound to be struggle and cuts must be present on his hands, while the aggressor will be having bruises on her skin.
In conclusion, the killer should spill the bean now that it's still early because her partners in crime may decide to silence her permanently. Everyone is a suspect in this case including the wife and his close associates.
Yhe mood of the girl shows that someone is giving her the " nothing will happen to you assurance" but she is still a small girl, so she doesn't know what will really happen to her.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report by gulfer: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Billions from a non-existent TV business, all these wannabe Sherlock Holmes angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) / Nude Man Tried To Lift A Car / Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies This Friday Morning April 22 - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.