Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? (413 Views)

Can Spirit Be Destroy? / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Can A Dead Man's Spirit Be Truly Consulted By The Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by Enn214(m): 4:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Since I lost my dad some years ago, i'v been noticing something strange...
I was the one around when he died.. The strange thing is that the number of Sirs I receive from people keeps me wondering if something else is visible to them...at markets, they call me daddy daddy, despite being a baby-faced single guy cheesy

I had to change my hairstyle, & this hasn't changed...
I even see this fear in some of our family members...

What do you think is going on
Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by Kobojunkie: 4:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Enn214:
Since I lost my dad some years ago, i'v been noticing something strange...
I was the one around when he died.. The strange thing is that the number of Sirs I receive from people keeps me wondering if something else is visible to them...at markets, they call me daddy daddy, despite being a baby-faced single guy cheesy

I had to change my hairstyle, & this hasn't changed...
I even see this fear in some of our family members...

What do you think is going on
How in the world are we supposed to tell when we have no clue what you look like. How old was your dad when He died? Post your picture let's see if you really look like you could be about the same age as he was.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by pussyeater(m): 4:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How in the world are we supposed to tell when we have no clue what you look like. How old was your dad when He died? Post your picture let's see if you really look like you could be about the same age as he was.. undecided
I beg help me tell am oh. E be like say the guy get COVID... Or better still go ask the market men and women wen dey call you daddy daddy wetin dem see. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by GorillaApp(m): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Its not. People call you daddy to win your attention and influence you to patronize them.

It happened to me. I was worried then but now I just take it in my stride
Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by illicit(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2021
See a therapist
Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by AntiChristian: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
How can father's spirit enter his son?

What a weird belief
Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by philfearon(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2021
You are not a new being but yet you are.
Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by EXLOVER(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2021
You're sounding like someone who is into drugs, i was thinking you came into this conclusion because you have access to your late dad's debit card without being told his password, all his favorite food became your favorite, all his girlfriends started falling for you, you started acting like him all of a sudden. Just because of the sir people are calling you, your father spirit is now inside you.

Just tell him to give you 3 sure draw if he's inside of you.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by meobizy(f): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
I lost my aunt in 1999 and since 2011 people called me “ma” anywhere I go. We’re in the same boat. This is obviously not from almost hitting the age of 40, I bet her spirit is residing in me. The question now is, which spirit was in her when alive?
Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by shakir0802: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Yes it's a case have confirm so I think in ur case it maybe the same and from now all be very careful the way u talk about ur brother and sister and family members because they could be hearing ur words
Re: Could My Father's Spirit Be Residing In Me? by Enn214(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Lalasticlala seun come to our rescue... Let's get more views

(1) (Reply)

Late Prophet TB Joshua's Wife Shed Tears As She Pays Tríbute To Her Late Husband / Who Is The Man Made In The Image Of God? / What The Weirdest Bible Story You Have Ever Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.