Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Which Business Can I Complement With Egusi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Complement With Egusi (341 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Complement With Egusi by manhaley5: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Hello house
A friend of mine who sells rice beans groundnut and the likes is helping me to sell egusi in his shop.
Now, the egusi business is not moving at all. I have started with 5 custard buckets and it takes like 4months to finish.
I can't tell if I buy a bag there would be any difference.
Also, I need another item to complement the egusi.
Can anyone suggest an item?
Thank you in advance.
Re: Which Business Can I Complement With Egusi by Nomoreworries: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2021
You may add Garri yellow/White and any other non perishables foodstuffs

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Complement With Egusi by manhaley5: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nomoreworries:
You may add Garri yellow/White and any other non perishables foodstuffs

Thank you.
Re: Which Business Can I Complement With Egusi by Chizillar1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Groundnut.

Production Manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money / Advice Needed To Recover My Money / U Can Earn Through This Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.