Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 (532 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by rottennaija(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2021

Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by rottennaija(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2021

Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Those things doesn't even matter what counts is to do the works of God and to believe in Jesus Righteousness

The foundation is what we all should be bothering about because if you don't believe that Jesus is God your beliefs in the things of God will be on the wrong path from there

2 Likes

Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by DankemzI(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Jw.org
They say "in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here, men will be lovers of themselves, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, slanderers,.... "
Are we not seeing the fulfillment of all this prophecy
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by rottennaija(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
DankemzI:
Jw.org
They say "in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here, men will be lovers of themselves, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, slanderers,.... "
Are we not seeing the fulfillment of all this prophecy

Jwfacts.com
Tell us, is there anytime in history that men have not been lovers of themselves, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, slanderers
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Those things doesn't even matter what counts is to do the works of God and to believe in Jesus Righteousness

The foundation is what we all should be bothering about because if you don't believe that Jesus is God your beliefs in the things of God will be on the wrong path from there
Can a one who is filthy with sin do the works of God , let alone righteousness? undecided

Have you ever heard the saying "..Holiness/Perfection, without which no man shall see God? undecided

You cannot have a foundation built on lies - the doctrines and traditions of men - that which is abomination to God yet expect to produce that which is pleasing to God. undecided

1 Like

Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
rottennaija:

Jwfacts.com
Tell us, is there anytime in history that men have not been lovers of themselves, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, slanderers

The word is "Such as was not seen since the beginning of the world"!

And these, as people have confessed even here in Nairaland "have never been seen like this before"
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Janosky: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
rottennaija:

Jwfacts.com

The same scenario as it was in the days of Noah will be repeated again, Jesus Christ made this fact very clear.

Scoffers, MURMURERS and WAILERS will mock the truth but God's word must come to pass.
1 Corinthians 10:6-11. Matthew 24:36-39.
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by rottennaija(m): 3:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The word is "Such as was not seen since the beginning of the world"!

And these, as people have confessed even here in Nairaland "have never been seen like this before"

If the qualifying word is, "one which has never been seen like that before", and your religion acknowledged that the Jewish system had faced a great tribulations during the Jerusalem conquest of 70 CE, how then are you looking for another(a bigger fulfillment) when it was fulfilled then?
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Zaheertyler(m): 3:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Are you guys not tired of what if and what if
You may not be alive to see the end
Now that you are here preach humanity and love
Every religion is right
I want to experience God in all forms
Instead of looking for the best and trying to prove if yours is the best why not try to learn from others and everybody is happy..
You want to claim your right so you can go to heaven when you have not lived peacefully with the people on earth
My religion and people would say Chibueze God is king.. they answered it and other names bearing chi before the white men came to give them theirs.. but i still learn from the Bible I should visit the mosque soon.. even jehova witness will be visited
If you want to know about God go and study the african traditional religion before the coming of the white men and You will understand More.. trust me they are not of the devil you were only told that to push the Christian narrative .
Shalom
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 3:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Zaheertyler:
Are you guys not tired of what if and what if
You may not be alive to see the end
Now that you are here preach humanity and love
Every religion is right
I want to experience God in all forms
Instead of looking for the best and trying to prove if yours is the best why not try to learn from others and everybody is happy..
You want to claim your right so you can go to heaven when you have not lived peacefully with the people on earth
My religion and people would say Chibueze God is king.. they answered it and other names bearing chi before the white men came to give them theirs.. but i still learn from the Bible I should visit the mosque soon.. even jehova witness will be visited
if you want to know about God go and study the african traditional religion before the coming of the white men and You will understand More.. trust me they are not of the devil you were only told that to push the Christian narrative .
Shalom
Do you abide by an African traditional religion? Why not create a thread so those of us who have questions about it can maybe pick your brain. I have questions but have never really found some who would straight up answer them for me. undecided
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Zaheertyler(m): 4:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you abide by an African traditional religion? Why not create a thread so those of us who have questions about it can maybe pick your brain. I have questions but have never really found some who would straight up answer them for me. undecided
Feel free.. I’ll answer the ones I can answer to the best of my understanding God help me.. if I can’t you go research and don’t forget to tell me the answers..
as for opening another thread I will
I don’t just have the strength now too many things to do
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Zaheertyler:

Feel free.. I’ll answer the ones I can answer to the best of my understanding God help me.. if I can’t you go research and don’t forget to tell me the answers..
as for opening another thread I will
I don’t just have the strength now too many things to do
You said that if I wanted to know about God, I should go study the African traditional religion. I attempted that some years ago and what I came across were what amounted to textbook entries on some of the traditional religions. Christianity has the bible and scriptures, islam has the Quran, what are books to get a hold of if I truly wanted in depth knowledge of this African God you speak of and how to relate to him on a personal basis? undecided
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
rottennaija:

If the qualifying word is, "one which has never been seen like that before", and your religion acknowledged that the Jewish system had faced a great tribulations during the Jerusalem conquest of 70 CE, how then are you looking for another(a bigger fulfillment) when it was fulfilled then?

Nope! It is you who acknowledged what some Liar or "he don't know" said.

The present times already prove the Truth of the Bible which automatically disposes every contrary comment made earlier.
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by rottennaija(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope! It is you who acknowledged what some Liar or "he don't know" said.

The present times already prove the Truth of the Bible which automatically disposes every contrary comment made earlier.

Take a look below and tell me I'm the liar here. Your religion acknowledges that there was a great tribulation in 70 CE.

In view of the qualifying words, "great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again."

How many great tribulations are we expecting? Because Jesus said clearly, it will not occur again. So if there was one in 70 CE, how could there be another?

Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
rottennaija:

...Your religion acknowledges that there was a great tribulation in 70 CE.

Twice did you say "your religion" so your thread is for jws! Then direct your thread to reflect same.

rottennaija:
Take a look below and tell me I'm the liar here...

grin Ditto: The True Name of jw is "Let's Deceive ourselves organisation". One of the several Subsidiaries and Holding Companies of the Father of Liars. grin

So you are relying on one of the World's greatest Liars! grin
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by rottennaija(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Twice did you say "your religion" so your thread is for jws! Then direct your thread to reflect same.

grin Ditto: The True Name of jw is "Let's Deceive ourselves organisation". One of the several Subsidiaries and Holding Companies of the Father of Liars. grin

So you are relying on one of the World's greatest Liars! grin

Ok. I see my error. I took you for the DankemzI, whom my initial post was for. But irrespective of that, all you have said is not in anyway a response to what I posted.

Besides, pointing out what the religion has put up is in no way an approval or an endorsement of it. I'm just saying what they said.
Re: What If The Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right - Part 1 by achorladey: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
rottennaija:

Ok. I see my error. I took you for the DankemzI, whom my initial post was for. But irrespective of that, all you have said is not in anyway a response to what I posted.

Besides, pointing out what the religion has put up is in no way an approval or an endorsement of it. I'm just saying what they said.

Loooooool! I just had to laugh after seeing your replies to the Dtruthspeak. My mind just dey tell me the response is not meant for him. Na complete miss. You are not familiar with him here. Im no dey eat that kind spiritual food posted in images. You can see his response immediately he saw those images.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Wearing Makeup And Jewelry? / God Hears And Answers Prayer / If There Is Freewill In Heaven Wouldn't Be Long Before Another Rebellion Starts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.