Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (54548 Views)

Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong / No Election In Biafra Land ESN Kills This Fat Man - Graphic Video / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by obiekunie01: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2021
KEVIND:
VIDEO: How I killed soldiers, Zamfara bandit boasts in front of crowd, policeman

https://www.nairaland.com/6622732/video-how-killed-soldiers-zamfara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNFGy9g5yRY
https://punchng.com/video-how-i-killed-soldiers-zamfara-bandit-boasts-in-front-of-crowd-policeman/

LET THEM KEEP HUNTING DOWN INNOCENT YOUTHS IN THE EAST.

ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET. . .

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by christistruth01: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Babalawo wey be yahoo don scam dem. Dem kuku behead am. Hahaha! Nigeria na comedy kit.

The Whole Biafra Agitation is one big Yahoo Scam since IPOB are not relocating their people back to the South East like Ojukwu did Babalawo was trying to get his own share of the loot

They didn't bother Praying for God to Protect them because they already knew he had no time for their foolishness

2 Likes

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Hendtime:

No let DSS begin dey pursue you o
DSS go pursue him for saying the truth
So DSS no want to know the truth about
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Yankee101: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Psalm 20:7

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2021
budusky05:
You see this tribe confusion runs in their blood. i hope they retrace their way before its too late.

Are nt you and your likes so stupid to have believed this? Naaa you be MUMU personified
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by QuotaSystem: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2021
“They shot him, decimated his remains, excised the head and burnt the body and his house for the futile efficacy of the charms he had given the group over time and the colossal failure to protect them from police bullets”

Haq Haq Haq...

fozapi:
Buhari boys what do you have to say and don't talk too much

fozapi:
What do you have to say about this wonderful article

Quit polluting my mentions for goodness sake.

Nobody has time for dumb, fetish dunces that are dumb enough to be fooled by an illiterate village ritualist grin.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by gawu1: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Austindark:
Propaganda.....
Was it not the Nigerian forces that said before that they had killed the juju priest of IPOB in imo state?
Or he didn't die completely before?
Who shall we believe now.
You or the guy below?

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by od501: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=103130112][/quote]

Believe this news then you are as foolish as the writer.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by christistruth01: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2021
tillaman:
Haaaa which kind guy man native doctor be that one
Native doctor still Dey guy esn, he get mind sha

May be the Native Doctor was a retired Yahoo boy
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by techWriter2: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Haaa So even the juju woman not fit protect himself
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Sunday2021: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Austindark:
Propaganda.....
Was it not the Nigerian forces that said before that they had killed the juju priest of IPOB in imo state?
is it only one juju man they have?
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by ednut1(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Odeshi has always been a scam
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Kuginzi: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Austindark:
Propaganda.....
Sorry ESN sympathizer. I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Kuginzi: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2021
amuwo1980:
Lies and propaganda from the pit of evil and hell
What?

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Delusional reta@ds....IPIG terrorist monkeys....
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by clarocuzioo(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
NGpartriot, alot have been happening in your poverty, bokoharam , iswap and bandits ravaged north. But for once you haven't reported it. Na East matter you want die untop.

Besides, this is fake news, anything to spite on ESN or IPOB is welcome on nairaland, even if its fake, just bring it.

Smart thinking. I live ladies who are smart in thinking. Can I buy u a drink?
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by NGpatriot: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:
[/b]

[b]Haq Haq Haq...

Quit polluting my mentions for goodness sake.

Nobody has time for dumb, fetish dunces that are dumb enough to be fooled by an illiterate village ritualist grin.

grin

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by QuotaSystem: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2021
discusant:

Lol. The fear of Nigeria splitting is making those parasites sleepless, they daily post their foolish propaganda online to forestall breakup of Nigeria, but they refuse political restructuring of Nigeria.

They are on futile propaganda.

You will learn to be diplomatic, respectful and play national politics like everyone else or continue to sow and reap violence. Your choice.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Kuginzi: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
123vincent:
Lies from pit of hell

Picture or I don't believe this
Sorry! I feel your pain

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by gawu1: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2021
IlovePMB:

This is false information.

I know the native doctor and he also worked as security man in one firm in Imo State oil company but was retired last year. He was one of the people that betraiyed Ikonso. That was why he was killed. The traditional ruler of the community has also fled to USA because ESN is after him for the role he played in Ikonso's death. I don't know how these journalists get their information or they intentionally twist the narrative to mock IPOB.
Whether he was killed because of ''....the futile efficacy of the charms he had given the group over time and the colossal failure to protect them from police bullets”
Or
Because ''He was one of the people that betraiyed Ikonso''

The truth is that he was murdered by the same group he had worked for and shared same aspirations with.
Because of one reason or the other, he was killed by ipob ESN which he happened to have worked for and shared ideology with

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by tillaman(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2021
christistruth01:

May be the Native Doctor was a retired Yahoo boy
na unrepentant yahoo boy him be

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Kuginzi: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Are nt you and your likes so stupid to have believed this? Naaa you be MUMU personified
Calm down! A normal person don't engage in insults. Well! I feel your pain.

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by ejanla077: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Yoruba Muslims and fulani slaves on the beat. Dancing to the tune of there masters fulani daily post.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2021
hahaha.. igbos have no single power
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Sunday2021: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
olisaEze:

Just one question, how did the ESN find the time to burn a house, destroy properties, "decimate" and "excise the head" an individual, all the while screaming out their motives to passersby in an urban area when the military are operating all over that area of the state?

That website has proved unreliable before, hence my sceptism of any report they disseminate.

Try a little critical thinking once in a while before jumping into conclusions on tribal affiliations. Nigeria will remain backwards & continue to be ruled by thugs and illiterates if we only reason through village mentality.
you think like a foool.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Simplythebest: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Is the media adviser to the Imo state government a police officer that conducted the investigation. How are sure is not Imo state government that kill the man and tag it unknown gun men. Never trust those politicians cus they are all evil and only after their selfish interest which is to loot money and make people suffer. See the roads in imo state 80% percent are in dead trap those once don't concern the government. Very wicked and selfish leaders only God will pay them back with their eveil intentions.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by discusant: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

You will learn to be diplomatic, respectful and play national politics like everyone else or continue to sow and reap violence. Your choice.

The National politics you people have played has brought Nigeria to having the poorest population in the world. Igbos don’t play your type of politics.

Igbos want to leave you alone for their own country from Nigeria, so that you continue to play your national politics in a Nigeria without Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by velocity25(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Austindark:
Propaganda.....
they have lost the ground, now they've restore to propaganda let it be clear to all of them that they can never will this battle.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
KEVIND:
VIDEO: How I killed soldiers, Zamfara bandit boasts in front of crowd, policeman

https://www.nairaland.com/6622732/video-how-killed-soldiers-zamfara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNFGy9g5yRY
https://punchng.com/video-how-i-killed-soldiers-zamfara-bandit-boasts-in-front-of-crowd-policeman/

This one no be dem-say-dem-say! Unlike the ‘allegedly’ fairytale these Igbo-hating bigots are jerking off to!
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by AnanseK(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
These naive illiterates believed in protection against bullets !
And they think they can run a new country in this 21st century....

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by davidque: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
If charms didnt save the Bini empire or all other kingdoms in the south from the invasions of the white man then we should have learnt that all these juju protection is pure scam, works only for minor isuues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.