Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (54542 Views)

Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong / No Election In Biafra Land ESN Kills This Fat Man - Graphic Video / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by IGBOSON1: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplythebest:
Is the media adviser to the Imo state government a police officer that conducted the investigation. How are sure is not Imo state government that kill the man and tag it unknown gun men. Never trust those politicians cus they are all evil and only after their selfish interest which is to loot money and make people suffer. See the roads in imo state 80% percent are in dead trap those once don't concern the government. Very wicked and selfish leaders only God will pay them back with their eveil intentions.

Of course it’s all a concocted story! Going through this thread, it becomes clear what the objective of the fake news is....to give ‘one Nigeria’ bastards something to try and brighten their otherwise hopeless mood!

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by BanevsJoker(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Austindark:
Propaganda.....
Was it not the Nigerian forces that said before that they had killed the juju priest of IPOB in imo state?
Or he didn't die completely before?
No dey answer these people.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Basher8583: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
IlovePMB:

This is false information.

I know the native doctor and he also worked as security man in one firm in Imo State oil company but was retired last year. He was one of the people that betraiyed Ikonso. That was why he was killed. The traditional ruler of the community has also fled to USA because ESN is after him for the role he played in Ikonso's death. I don't know how these journalists get their information or they intentionally twist the narrative to mock IPOB.

Since you know to much. I suggest you go to the police station and write a statement. Nairaland's not where you should be running your mouth. No one will take you serious.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by dederocs(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
NGpatriot:
Just imagine, fetish illiterates want their own country, do you really want to be ruled by these clannish babalawo clowns?

grin grin grin grin
Imagine foolish Biafrans propping them up, not even thinking of how they will be run by barbaric clannish dummies grin
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by dederocs(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
NGpartriot, alot have been happening in your poverty, bokoharam , iswap and bandits ravaged north. But for once you haven't reported it. Na East matter you want die untop.

Besides, this is fake news, anything to spite on ESN or IPOB is welcome on nairaland, even if its fake, just bring it.

Ipob patriot and propagandist, we sight you grin
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
embarassed
christistruth01:

The Whole Biafra Agitation is one big Yahoo Scam since IPOB are not relocating their people back to the South East like Ojukwu did Babalawo was trying to get his own share of the loot

They didn't bother Praying for God to Protect them because they already knew he had no time for their foolishness
If not because of your username I would have said you're a Fulani
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by obama30: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=103130112][/quote]

The development was disclosed in a statement on Saturday by the media adviser to the Imo State Commissioner of Police, Mike Abattam, when did the ESN told Mr. Abattam that they are the one kill the Dr. and that the reason of killing him is because of fail prayers? the news reporter don't have foundation.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by HRMK: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
look at fools.u want a man that cant protect himself from bullets to prepare u bullet proof charms?why are u all so dumb?NAWA OOO.......
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by NGpatriot: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
So, these fetish and babalawo illiterates won rule biafra, but we already know what biafra go look like.

If we say make you no go out and you step outside, we go beat you or even kill you.

If we suspect say you be informant, we go kill you, burn you to death and burn your house and business too.

If you be anti ipob governor, we go burn your house and kill your igbo security men

If you be babalawo and your fetish no work, we go behead you and burn your house down...

..........see, this is the insane, barbaric, bloodthirsty, violent, sadistic and hellish dictatorship where the lives of their own people is below 1 kobo..

Welcome to BIAFRAHELL.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by lordmans(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
That's what you get when based your plans on extra ordinary power instead of your sense of logic. Those earlier bravery were based on the supposed invincibility of the jazz. How else will you go and combat a superior force with higher intelligence and security network just on the fake premise of juju.

You can't achieve excellence in warfare by relying on such things. Great countries tasked their mental powers to get to where they are.

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu will be a useless country, so lawless and arrogant. The young self proclaimed leader will be a tryant, arrogant fellow. A country of anarchy and doom with toutology on the increase.

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by QuotaSystem: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
discusant:

The National politics you people have played has brought Nigeria to having the poorest population in the world. Igbos don’t play your type of politics.

Igbos want to leave you alone for their own country from Nigeria, so that you continue to play your national politics in a Nigeria without Igbo.

Lies.

Is that why Ojukwu ran for Presidency in 2003? Is that why you were called the political pillar of Jonathan's government and loved Nigerian politics then? Is that why Nnamdi Kanu agitated for One Nigeria under GEJ (check youtube)? Is that why Peter Obi ran for VP under Atiku and why you keep irritating everyone with your "its awa turn" mantra in your thirst for 2023 Presidency of the "poorest populated country in the world? You fool nobody my friend.

You refuse to play because many of you are arrogant, clannish, tactless and plagued by a deadly delusion of grandeur which are catastrophic handicaps in a diverse & multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria.

You have no choice than to be diplomatic, modest, tactful and respectful of other ethnic groups or continue to reap the deadly violence you sow out of rebellion. Sure banker. Nobody will tolerate nonsense.

Kiss the truth kiss
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Joseph08(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wonders has finally ended.

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
grin uhmmmm.....is his skull for sale.
You have mined all the skulls in your area abi grin
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Calitoscassius(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fake news!!

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by pquaver(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mtchewww

So you feel am Igbo? Start making use of your brain boy.

You do not speak for the Igbos who want Nigeria. And yes we are plenty. Talk for yourself and ipob alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
pquaver:

You do not speak for the Igbos who want Nigeria. And yes we are plenty. Talk for yourself and ipob alone
Are some of you guys sick? Wetin cause me with all the trashy IPOB and biafra stuff. I tackle that guy cause of him foolish talk.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by discusant: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Lies.

Is that why Ojukwu ran for Presidency in 2003? Is that why you were called the political pillar of Jonathan's government and loved Nigerian politics then? Is that why Nnamdi Kanu agitated for One Nigeria under GEJ (check youtube)? Is that why Peter Obi ran for VP under Atiku and why you keep irritating everyone with your "its awa turn" mantra in your thirst for 2023 Presidency of the "poorest populated country in the world? You fool nobody my friend.

You refuse to play because many of you are arrogant, clannish, tactless and plagued by a deadly delusion of grandeur which are catastrophic handicaps in a diverse & multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria.
You have no choice than to be diplomatic, modest, tactful and respectful of other ethnic groups or continue to reap the deadly violence you sow out of rebellion. Sure banker. Nobody will tolerate nonsense.

Kiss the truth kiss

Political power holders of Nigeria. The political power you have been holding is reducing your region to nearly all Internally Displaces Peoples’ region; no thanks to the Boko Haram insurgency you also cultivate because Boko Haram is fighting for the same objective with the leaders of the sharia states in north of Nigeria. Objective? A Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

You no de shame that the political power you have been holding at the exclusion of the Igbos is drowning you in Nigeria?
Multi ethnic nation? Oyibo who made Nigeria a multi ethnic country does not tolerate multi ethnic country in their Europe.
You no shame that Oyibo keep you in one impossible Nigeria; all in the country can even melt because of the inadequacies of one Nigeria. Wetin concern Oyibo. Only cheap cash from crude oil in the south is what drives your zeal for multi ethnic country, nothing else, not that you have any love for other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by budusky05(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Are nt you and your likes so stupid to have believed this? Naaa you be MUMU personified

you just identified urself as one of the above mentioned, congrats to ur stupidity. Anum pam, ewu congo meat.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
IlovePMB:
This is false information.

I know the native doctor and he also worked as security man in one firm in Imo State oil company but was retired last year. He was one of the people that betraiyed Ikonso. That was why he was killed. The traditional ruler of the community has also fled to USA because ESN is after him for the role he played in Ikonso's death. I don't know how these journalists get their information or they intentionally twist the narrative to mock IPOB.

You guys have comprehension problem. I said he was killed for helping soldiers kill Ikonso. He is not IPOB native doctor.
The question is do esn believe in the diabolical heathen practice of using juju for protection like the traditionalist/idolators?

And you said with your own narratives that the man was a native doctor and the bullet penetrate him. So who be ikonso and his infidel odeshe that bullet no go kill him.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by pquaver(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Are some of you guys sick? Wetin cause me with all the trashy IPOB and biafra stuff. I tackle that guy cause of him foolish talk.

OK cool but u sounded like a spokesman that is why I spoke for my own believe. Biafra perhaps I will believe in but the people so far that have championed the cause, sorry I have seen through them all na chaff. Nigeria go better pass what the are offering.
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by Kfed4ril(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
budusky05:
You see this tribe confusion runs in their blood. i hope they retrace their way before its too late.

Confusion runs in your family blood
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
1021one:
[s]
[/s]stupid Ipob zombie
Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by TrueNigerian300: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Black people when you will stop believing in this stupid thing called local bullet proof. There is no such thing as such many lives have been wasted for this stupid believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.