Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program (405 Views)

Soludo: Peter Obi & The N4billion He Invested As Governor In Oil Firm / Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program / Finally, Magu Reveals Truth About Giving Osinbajo N4billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Josepholome: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2021
~ PROMISES TO SUSTAIN THE PROGRAM

In fulfillment of his promise to gainfully engage the youths in governance and make them contribute to the economic growth of the state, Governor Hope Uzodimma has flagged off the disbursement of N4billion Naira to over 15,000 Imo youths who were trained in different vocations and skills

In his keynote address at the disbursement ceremony held at Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Imo State, Governor Hope Uzodimma stated that the empowerment exercise was to meaningfully engage the youths so as to prepare them for future challenges and equally discouraged them from engaging in various of crime .

"You have often heard it said that an idle mind is the devil's workshop, keeping you busy will save you from temptation. Sociology experts believe that there is correlation between unemployment and crime. Our goal is to get you employed and keep you away from crime. Do not disappoint yourself and the Government" Uzodimma said.

"My administration is not a promise and fail, I mean every word I say to you”. Uzodimma reiterated.

Governor Hope Uzodimma further expressed the readiness of his administration dedicate last Saturday of every June as IMO YOUTH DAY. He added that the empowerment exercise would be sustained.

#ImoYouthEmpowerment2021
#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter

Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Tinubuadvocate: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2021
This government is working uzo will complete his 8years.
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Tinubuadvocate: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Best governor from east I'm happy with people of imo state.
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Kriss216: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
We're not happy with you and your god Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2021
4 billi

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Tinubuadvocate: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2021
You dont have choice Tinubu is your next president hope Uzodinma2023 no shaking .
Kriss216:

We're not happy with you and your god Tinubu.
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Omoslim26: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This government is working uzo will complete his 8years.

Na you go dash am��.
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
are you in IMO statesad
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Iceyjayz: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Supreme governor, they will still loot all the 4 billion with no tangible thing to show
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Jostoman: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Can that money bring back those life that have been wasted in IMO STATE by security agent? I will advise IMO STATE youths to collect the money because the money belongs to you guys.
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by triple996(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Their is nothing left in imo but ashes.
Who are you commissioning d project 4 wen all d youths don peme due to esn vs N.A
.....kanu legacy cool
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by Sunnycliff(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Says a man who's destiny is in the hands of a dying old man, Tinubu
Re: Gov Uzodimma Flags Off N4billion Imo Youth Empowerment Program by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Josepholome:

~ PROMISES TO SUSTAIN THE PROGRAM

In fulfillment of his promise to gainfully engage the youths in governance and make them contribute to the economic growth of the state, Governor Hope Uzodimma has flagged off the disbursement of N4billion Naira to over 15,000 Imo youths who were trained in different vocations and skills

In his keynote address at the disbursement ceremony held at Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Imo State, Governor Hope Uzodimma stated that the empowerment exercise was to meaningfully engage the youths so as to prepare them for future challenges and equally discouraged them from engaging in various of crime .

"You have often heard it said that an idle mind is the devil's workshop, keeping you busy will save you from temptation. Sociology experts believe that there is correlation between unemployment and crime. Our goal is to get you employed and keep you away from crime. Do not disappoint yourself and the Government" Uzodimma said.

"My administration is not a promise and fail, I mean every word I say to you”. Uzodimma reiterated.

Governor Hope Uzodimma further expressed the readiness of his administration dedicate last Saturday of every June as IMO YOUTH DAY. He added that the empowerment exercise would be sustained.

#ImoYouthEmpowerment2021
#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter
By sharing 250000 to his Apc thugs. Nonsense write up.

(1) (Reply)

China Begins Mass Garri Production With High Technology (video) / PDP Threatens Litigation As APC Opens Talks With Three Governors / Fulani See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.