Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Don’t Want To Die Yet; I Will Never Go Under The Knife Again – Popular Cross D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Die Yet; I Will Never Go Under The Knife Again – Popular Cross D (367 Views)

Again, Popular Make-up Artiste Makes Up Self Into Davido / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Die Yet; I Will Never Go Under The Knife Again – Popular Cross D by tonyluyi1985: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Popular Nigerian cross dresser and brand influencer, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky has shared his experiences with his cosmetic body enhancement surgery with his fans.
We recall that he flew to the Dominican Republic to have his Brazilian Butt Lift done for him and he has since updated his fans and followers with his transformation and healing process on social media.
In a recent post, he cried out over the excruciating pain he has had to endure and warned ladies who want to do it to have a critical rethink.
He wrote: ”Anything that concern liposuction I don commot my hand for there. D pain na die!!! And some of you girls are going two times haaaaa make una fear God.
The moment d anesthesia worn out from my body after the surgery i nearly die. The whole hospital no sleep. Even pain killer no reach me. I don commot my hand for anything called lipo. I never wan die now,”

Bobrisky has gotten into fights with Tonto Dikeh and Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, the DG of the National Centre for Arts and Culture who once called for his arrest and incarceration as he said he is a bad influence on the impressionable youths.

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/27/i-dont-want-to-die-yet-i-will-never-go-under-the-knife-again-popular-cross-dresser/

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Is A Wicked Person! Bab Ijeash Is Released! / Money Makes Love Sweeter, Stronger – Mary John / Bbnaija Beatrice Blasts Liquorose Unbelievable See (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.