Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (121481 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by DDrey: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Video of discovered dead body of Michael Usifo Ataga, SuperTV CEO surfaces online (Watch video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXetQis4go

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.

modified

my moniker was hacked

190 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
sometimes I wonder what humans want in life..

flee from evil deeds [no way ] they wouldn't listen.. but after the deed,they will blame the innocent Lucifer. sad sad

modified

keep quoting.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by juseng(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm what a terror - stricken way to die for someone of his status

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by donbachi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by BeStroNG(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by jchioma: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Such is life. Death does not choose its method. We only pray to die honourably in such a way as to make our ancestors and those left behind proud.

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Kandeed: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
That one no do me plenty, na the guys after watching her confession wey still dey yarn she should be released, she look innocent she's doesn't deserve this and that, those guys are very stupid. I'm very sure if the culprit happens to be a guy now these same sect of guys would be the one asking why he isn't lynched yet, he should be hanged on the gallows bla bla.

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions. all of them, i've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

Lastly, my pain and heart burns is the fact that she wee not follow Igbos to see and enter their promised land flowing with milk n rising sun

366 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

all this shit ain't necessary STFU

289 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by doggedfighter(f): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Death exposes. cry

Death humiliates.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.
It is

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by pekisdgee(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
The girl. is wicked

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by koyeni(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
So bad

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Harddiskng(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

You are not perfect either.

Your errors may catch up with you, would end your life just like his ended his life and people would laugh at your demise also.

Whatever you sow you shall reap.

231 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Harddiskng(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
This guy’s injuries are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rip to him. He died in active service with the wrong officer.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by ozento: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

fool.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Kandeed:
That one no do me plenty, na the guys after watching her confession wey still dey yarn she should be released, she look innocent she's doesn't deserve this and that, those guys are very stupid. I'm very sure if the culprit happens to be a guy now these same sect of guys would be the one asking why he isn't lynched yet, he should be hanged on the gallows bla bla.

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions, all of them I've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

Lastly, my pain and heart burns is the fact that she wee not follow Igbos to see and enter their promised land flowing with milk n rising sun
ipob! Promise land

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by moriss33(m): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2021
No let ur hatred 4 IPOB be the end of you like this oo...
o wrong nau, cuz ur ancestors will be very ashamed.
Kandeed:

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions, all of them I've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by gambia(m): 2:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Same incident almost happened last weekend to my friend, a 19year old girl almost stabbed him if not for my quick intervention, most of these small girls aint saint at all, forget about their looks, they are worst than serpent. Releasing this video to the public is very disturbing, do they have the family permission to do so, I doubt it. Sex discipline is the best way to live a healthy and honourable life.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:
This guy’s injury are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?
reasonable evidence suggests that she stabbed the man on the neck while he was sleeping, the issue of self defense would be ruled out in court. There are only four major crimes in nigeria

1 Robbery
2 kidnapping
3 murder
4 rape.

One can receive a light sentence and use money to get out of any other crime, but you see the four crimes mention above, they come with harsh punishment and not even your relatives would want to standby you when you are guilty of any of those crimes, that girl is in real big trouble.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by adecz: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2021
What a careless way to go.... angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Fiscus105(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2021
According to her, she said she told the man that he was just sleeping with her without assisting her.

Going by the reason while girls dating in recent time, which is pure for financial benefits and not an atom of feeling for the guy/man.

I think her case is of a girl who had mission to date rich man in other to leave a flyboyant lifestyle in school, and when her expectations weren't met, she felt used, frustrated and resulted to revenge.(attack)

Lesson 1. Girls should know that hands are meant to make money and not hole in-between, the earlier you realise this, the better you leave a life of contentment.

Lesson 2. Going out with supper rich men/guys doesn't automatically translate to, being a classic and rich lady as erroneously believed in the circle of ladies.

Lesson 3. Men and guys that are going out with ladies most especially teenagers, be endeavor to have positive impacts on them, rather than encouraging
them to go wild, smoking, drinking, druging and all sorts of sexual weirds.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Murjem(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Your father!!! (if at all you even have one ) Bastard like you...

I don't blame you, I blame those Nairaland fools hyping you up and down...

How dare you make all these ill statements against a dead person, someone's father and husband..

If he has committed any sin let him be judged by his creator.

Nonsense.

fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by oyatz(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2021
mysticwarrior:
reasonable evidence suggests that she stabbed the man on the neck while he was sleeping, the issue of self defense would be ruled out in court. There are only four major crimes in nigeria

1 Robbery
2 kidnapping
3 murder
4 rape.

One can receive a light sentence and use money to get out of any other crime, but you see the four crimes mention above, they come with harsh punishment and not even your relatives would want to standby you when you are guilty of any of those crimes, that girl is in real big trouble.

And the dead man's family is a rich family, able to hire SANs while the girl comes from a poor family living (in possibly face-me, i-face you houses of) Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Murjem:
Your father!!! (if at all you have even have one ) Bastard like you...

Fuvk you.. Go ask ur mom who impregnated her before u talk to me,with your smellymouth. Cuz I'm not a bastard seed like you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2021
Murjem:

How dare you make all these ill statements against a dead person, someone's father and husband..

Nonsense.

You can choke urself to death with a bottle if you want to.. But please do it fast.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Murjem:

Nonsense.

Still remain the same he dropped off like a plain paper.. I only pity the children because of social bully tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:

You are not perfect either.

Your errors may catch up with you, would end your life just like his ended his life and people would laugh at your demise also.

Whatever you sow you shall reap.

Live a good life and die in a good way..

No one will laugh at you. cool cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by BarrSly: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2021
The body position of this man tells a lot.

1. If she said the fight ensued in the kitchen, was that where the body was discovered and this picture taken?
2. I would conclude this was manslaughter if indeed that is where his body was discovered.
3. I would have said it’s murder had it been he was discovered in a position like a bed, sofa etc.
4. He died facing up which means she had power over him proving the theory that she must have drugged him before the act therefore making it murder and not manslaughter.

In law to prove death, two things are important;

1. Mens Rea (mental premeditation)
2. Actus Rea (Actual killing) which has been proven.
You prove actus and mens rea we have murder. However with the way it’s going, Mens Rea is yet to be proven so she might get away on manslaughter...

Discovey ID don do me bad thing. grin

RIP.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by opribo(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Moral of the lesson. Anything you are doing that you are not proud to let people know of it. STOP!

If you do not stop now, disgraceful end result awaits you.
You can see now the secret is out. It is the man's wife and children that will carry the shame. For the lady, her shady deals are out, she used to be seen as a quiet and innocent girl but now she has exposed her self and family and village community.
Shame indeed!

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.