Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast (4848 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Update From . COM

Ada Ebere, aka Ada la Pinky, a heavily endowed comedienne, is known for continually showcasing her endowments online, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ebere’s breasts are her selling points as an Instagram influencer, and she leaves no stone abandoned in enhancing her natural endowments.

Ada La Pinky expressed her dissatisfaction with some of the key issues she faces as a result of her breast size, Observed.

She said, “I can’t run. I find it difficult to run unless I hold my chest. People find it funny. Another challenge is that I can’t sleep on my chest, it has to be either up right or sideways. It was so painful during my growing up days I love to sleep on my chest, but sadly I couldn’t. It is also very hard to get my bra size in the market. Most times, I buy the biggest size and amend it especially the hands. Funnily enough, I hardly wear bras even when going out. Most times, I also feel all the guys that are wooing me are after my boobs. They don’t care to know the real me, but want to have a feel of my boobs”

Ada further clarified that her boobs are natural and not silicones, denying rumors that she had them enhanced for business purposes, Reports.

“I didn’t do breast enlargement, they are all-natural. I never liked big boobs, I’d have preferred a portable size but here I am blessed with large ones and I am grateful. However, I might do butts enlargement to align with my boobs because I have always been a fan of big booties.”

See Her Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2021
See More Photos Of 'Ada La Pinky' Via https://. com/2021/06/27/comedienne-ada-la-pinky-opens-up-on-challenges-she-faces-due-to-her-big-breast/

Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by PETBabaK(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Isorite
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by youngberry001(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2021
akparakunbe shocked

omo see boobies.
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by lilvicky68(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
as crime no dey today..you enter breast.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by Tmb78(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is this not the same girl we used to watch on Mr macaroni and lawyer kunle skits with yamayama skin?
Chai,whoever invented filters will not make heaven!
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
as crime no dey today..you enter breast.. grin

Make I Laugh oooooo

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by lilvicky68(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Make I Laugh oooooo
Now I know Udoka is a lover of big breasts..

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Now I know Udoka is a lover of big breasts..

We Got You Covered Via

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by lilvicky68(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

We Got You Covered Via
When you go do give away na.. as a rich professional blogger..
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

When you go do give away na.. as a rich professional blogger..

See This Trending thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6623438/jubilation-delta-community-police-vigilantes#103144782
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by revolt(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
This one is too big jo
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by TheEnygma(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice juggs..... gringrin
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by 3gpvids: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Not a fan of big jugs
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
I don sign up for your blog hope you will send me my recharge card as promised

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by LikeAking: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Some thing most kill a man.
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by phemmyfour: 4:26am On Jun 28, 2021
O kpor
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by MVLOX(m): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Milk Factories
Re: Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Lalasticlala, is this thread not good enough for homepage

(1) (Reply)

Coco Ice Evicted From Big Brother Naija 24 Hours After Going Nude On Live TV / Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika / The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.