Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need A Professional Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Professional Advice (205 Views)

Professional Advice Needed / I Need Professional Advice / Professional Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Advice by ayomilore: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Please this issue is a little bit complicated that's why I need your advice on this so as to make a good choice.

I had a challenge in my former place of work that led to my compulsory leave without pay, all the while the board has been meeting on how to recall me, in the meantime I applied for a job in a smaller company in the industry and I was employed. The person that initiated my compulsory leave has been fired while have been re interview by both the management and the board and met with the MD with the hope of resumption anytime from now.

The questions that are agitating my mind are

Is it a wise decision to return to a company one left about a year ago though on false accusations that is known to everyone, some of my colleagues were even the one pressing for my recall?

The company is far better in all ramifications than my present company qnd the position I'm being considered for is a little more challenging but with more opportunities than the one I occupied previously and far better than the one I occupied here but is a familiar terrain.

Can I exit the present company without proper resignation and notification as I may drop resignation letter a day prior to my final exit?

Please help a bro...
Re: I Need A Professional Advice by Samtobh(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2021
ayomilore:
Please this issue is a little bit complicated that's why I need your advice on this so as to make a good choice.

I had a challenge in my former place of work that led to my compulsory leave without pay, all the while the board has been meeting on how to recall me, in the meantime I applied for a job in a smaller company in the industry and I was employed. The person that initiated my compulsory leave has been fired while have been re interview by both the management and the board and met with the MD with the hope of resumption anytime from now.

The questions that are agitating my mind are

Is it a wise decision to return to a company one left about a year ago though on false accusations that is known to everyone, some of my colleagues were even the one pressing for my recall?

The company is far better in all ramifications than my present company qnd the position I'm being considered for is a little more challenging but with more opportunities than the one I occupied previously and far better than the one I occupied here but is a familiar terrain.

Can I exit the present company without proper resignation and notification as I may drop resignation letter a day prior to my final exit?

Please help a bro...

This is a very dicey decision and any wrong move may put you on the losing side.

What if you return to your former firm and after few years, you are back on the street again?

What if you stay put in the smaller company and something comes up that necessitates your exit ?

Please think deeply and let God guide your decision.

Pray and seek the leading of God, when your decision is divinely-backed,you are rest assured God is with you through it all.

Don't take anyone's advice without deep personal conviction.
Re: I Need A Professional Advice by ayomilore: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Samtobh:

This is a very dicey decision and any wrong move may put you on the losing side.

What if you return to your former firm and after few years, you are back on the street again?

What if you stay put in the smaller company and something comes up that necessitates your exit ?

Please think deeply and let God guide your decision.

Pray and seek the leading of God, when your decision is divinely-backed,you are rest assured God is with you through it all.

Don't take anyone's advice without deep personal conviction.

Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Artificial Plants Only If You Want The Best. / Agriculture Sector Can Create New Jobs / Experience The World Of E-commerce And Make Massive Income With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.