Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Professional Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Advice Needed (405 Views)

I Need Professional Advice / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Advice Needed by Kriximpecable: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good day all.

I'm a fresh graduate that just finished his NYSC at Abuja and now currently in a state of dilemma in choosing a more comfortable place to reside with future prospects between Abuja and Lagos.

Firstly, I don't have any connection,so in case you're giving me an advice to remain back in Abuja you shud also consider that aspect as well; cos I know for you to get a decent job in Abuja requires big time connection which I don't have yet.
Secondly, I was thinking of moving back to Lagos cos there are more better job opportunities over there to Abuja where if you don't have connections you won't get decent job.

What I want is a place where there's better job opportunities between the two and also which among the two have better nightlife in terms of hangout and catching fun

Pls, your candid advice is needed �
Re: Professional Advice Needed by delex004(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kriximpecable:

Can you give your reasons pls?
That's the same format he used for me
He will remove the 3500 from the account
Re: Professional Advice Needed by Kriximpecable: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
delex004:

That's the same format he used for me
He will remove the 3500 from the account

Really? Na advice I seek no be to dupe me
Re: Professional Advice Needed by delex004(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kriximpecable:

Really? Na advice I seek no be to dupe me
Na Scammer he be oo

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Needed At Ogba And Abuluegba Axis / ”I Don’t Know Why I Went To Study Law” – Lawyer Cries Bitterly / Let's Talk About Copywriting ( The Best Skill To Push Up Your Marketing Career )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.