Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures (1412 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by BuharisBoy: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
.... ... ...

1 Like

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Simplyleo: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Lmao.

So he wants to hit Buhari with the stick. cheesy

Ipob pigs are truly brain dead animals. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by History555: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Odua pigs and their obsessions with lgbos.
Fucking cockroaches

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by mightyhaze: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Not just ipob youths,..99 percent of youths in the country. Don't be surprised that picture is that of a youth in daura ,katsina

11 Likes

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by iKingsley(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

you have sworn with your cow urine that you will never grow, always making FP on threads related to IPOB. Damnn niggi it's alright grin

8 Likes

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by mightyhaze: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Even though you worship, adore and can't live a day without them?

2 Likes

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by richmond500: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
mightyhaze:
Not just ipob youths,..99 percent of youths in the country. Don't be surprised that picture is that of a youth in daura ,katsina
not 99% of youths.

Only in Igbo can u find up to 90% of Buhari haters.

The south south and SW is just 60% while north is actually 30-35%

Personally, I hate Ipob, ND avengers, BH, FH, militants and I think they are the real problem of this country, they are the real people causing insecurities in the country
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by fozapi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

You see how you are cursing and calling people pigs and you cry for ordinary tag, should I report you? No I won't why because I am a man and not a cry baby like you

4 Likes

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by mekaboy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
while the people that destroyed their future are behind them.

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by mightyhaze: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
not 99% of youths.

And in your threadbare reasoning,this is a pass mark?

Look at him even calling 60percent 'just' smh! If u miss 60 marks out of a hundred marks,what is left of the examination?

2 Likes

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by richmond500: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
mightyhaze:
And in your threadbare reasoning,this is a pass mark?

Look at him even calling 60percent 'just' smh! If u miss 60 marks out of a hundred marks,what is left of the examination?
calm down, can't u see where I wrote southern Nigeria? the number of people that loves Buhari is more than number of people that hates him, only in the southern Nigeria can u find haters that past the 50th mark, and its not even surprising, we in the south dont even love ourselves so how can we like Buhari? Buhari is a king in the north and is loved by most, so I'll say those that loves Buhari is more than 60% if u join all Nigeria
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Realtalk20: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Yes they are just like the useless cursed Fulani terrorists

We don't want you or them in Nigeria but they are the worst breed they steal from us in the Niger Delta to develop their desert ravaged diseased cursed region in grin
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Realtalk20: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Talkative oooo cheesy

Counting

1 Like

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Babalegba(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
calm down, can't u see where I wrote southern Nigeria? the number of people that loves Buhari is more than number of people that hates him, only in the southern Nigeria can u find haters that past the 50th mark, and its not even surprising, we in the south dont even love ourselves so how can we like Buhari? Buhari is a king in the north and is loved by most, so I'll say those that loves Buhari is more than 60% if u join all Nigeria
So all those people eating grass for breakfast lunch and dinner love buhari too. Is there any sense in that region at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
not 99% of youths.

Personally, I hate Ipob, ND avengers, BH, FH, militants and I think they are the real problem of this country, they are the real people causing insecurities in the country
ND millitant part of nigeria problem? your brain has finished
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Cholls(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
chai Igbos are really brain dead... they want to hit buhari head from tv... this people have goat brain

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by richmond500: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ND millitant part of nigeria problem? your brain has finished
ND avengers that destroyed oil installations and threatened to bring our economy to a halt when we have not diversified the economy is part of our problems oga
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Realtalk20: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Seun kindly observe how this member uses the word ipob pigs

It's obvious the intention
Mukina2 this member is fond of inciting tribal hate and then tagging mods please kindly go through his posts and see how he insults those Iboe members on this forum it's wrong. If anyone was abusing my Edo indigenes I won't take it so what fair is fair

Seun your attention
OAM4j
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by fourboys: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Igbos hatred for booohari and Zoo/empty circle no get limit
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by ejanla077: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Unity beggars on rampage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Monogamy: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by ejanla077: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Normally this one life revolve around ipob buhari and nairaland.com.... cheesy

With out ipob to hate ur life will be aimless

1 Like

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by ejanla077: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Realtalk20:

Seun kindly observe how this member uses the word ipob pigs

It's obvious the intention
Mukina2 this member is fond of inciting tribal hate and then tagging mods please kindly go through his posts and see how he insults those Iboe members on this forum it's wrong. If anyone was abusing my Edo indigenes I won't take it so what fair is fair

Seun your attention
OAM4j

The seun u re tagging is yoruba... grin
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by SimplyShit: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

You see how you are cursing and calling people pigs and you cry for ordinary tag, should I report you? No I won't why because I am a man and not a cry baby like you

Thank God everybody is seeing him for who he is. That's why the mods no longer answer his cries here

He will troll people and when you troll him back he starts crying

Nonsense and Simplyleo

2 Likes

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by fozapi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyShit:

Thank God everybody is seeing him for who he is. That's why the mods no longer answer his cries here

He will troll people and when you troll him back he starts crying

Nonsense and Simplyleo

Lol he is a coward Simplyleo come and see your meme. Lol

1 Like

Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by fozapi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
chai Igbos are really brain dead... they want to hit buhari head from tv... this people have goat brain

It shows you we hate buhari like Buhari hates us and buhari probably does the same at aso Rock and my boy have you cried at nddc gate today after drinking some Ijaw ogogoro?
Re: An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures by Realtalk20: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
ejanla077:

The seun u re tagging is yoruba... grin

What does his tribe have to does with anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke / Ondo Attack: What The Southeast Must Do ASAP. / Peter Obi Support Network Kwara State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.