Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! (2883 Views)

721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies / Scam And Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies Operating In Nigeria / Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by JoyceChuks(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by Analee(f): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Av always said this any ushering agency dat ask for registration is scam
No genuine ushering agency will ask u to register first

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by Raychiey(f): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Thanks for this information, especially royale faze they've been sending me ushering job offers and I almost wanted to make payment but decided to check for website when I now come across your post, and they claim that they got my CV from jiji
Please let all be vigilant and put God first
Scammers everywhere.
JoyceChuks:
I'd begin by saying Olist.ng is recruiting scammers which is a pity because if their platform is really as authentic as I've always assumed, they would go extra miles to get real details of these individuals before making them recruiters on their platform. Please beware of any Olist agent chatting you up for a job!!
A guy named Jerry(the fake name he told me)called me with this number "+234 812 512 8529" saying he got my CV from Olist and asked if I'd love to work with "PEARLS USHERING AND MODELLING AGENCY" known as "Vashti Ushering" on Instagram scamming innocent people. I went on to Olist platform and saw a message from one "Jude Buchi" saying I should message this number for the job "+234 909 424 8789" meanwhile, I got to realize that the so-called Jerry was the one operating with both numbers (y'all can save these numbers as scammers). He gave me the details of the job of which I settled for the one of 6k but I told him I didn't have money at the time, he then said I can make half payment and that the remaining balance will be deducted from my first job which seemed quite fair. I proceeded to make a payment of 3k which brought out the beneficiary name as "Uche Victor" (which I suppose is his real name). I sent him proof of payment then he said he's waiting for his boss to confirm payment till the next day, he didn't get back to me. Later that day, I got a message from him.. he said I should send my details for a refund that his boss said I have to make a complete payment. He wasn't smart enough because the screenshot he sent to me showed that he was chatting with his etisalat number��(I'll share the screenshot), there and then I knew he was SCAM. We argued and argued until he finally blocked me after he knew I already know he's scam. VashtiUshering on Instagram is impersonating Vivaciousushers using their pictures (you can confirm it on Instagram) but I'm not done with him sha.

Another scam ushering Agency is "ROYALE FAZE", they're also on Instagram as royalefaze scamming people. This one said she jiji forwarded my CV to her!!

PLEASE BEWARE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by Cindarama1: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thank u so much ave been trying to find out about royal faze because they ave been sending me messages claim that they got my contact from jiji, almost made payment but it is well, the lady is even angry now self

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by toujurs: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
O list is a platform, for people to advertise their products and services, there are also scammers on jiji, its so sad, Most Nigerians promote yahoo boys. Hence the sudden rise in fraud.
Re: Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by Hamg69: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Their new name is now Royale radiant Faces.

Useless scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by herdayboye: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Beware of royale radiant faces these guys are scammers pretending to be recruiting people for ushering job, they have changed names like 12times on Instagram and there comments is restricted so you won't be aware of there scam.

+234 901 824 7722
+234 812 111 1891
8121111891 Ogidan Jeffery Opay Bank

NB: please avoid anyone that contacts you from jiji that platform is known for scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! by Lisarey24(f): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
I [b]almost fell victim too thanks be to God. But please can anyone recommend a genuine ushering agency here in Abuja. That pay well too

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? / Earn $500 In 30 Days Without Investing A Naira Note! Confirmed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.