Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. (2362 Views)

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Again, Nnamdi Kanu To Address Biafrans On Saturday 3rd, 2018 By 6pm / 30 Reasons Why Biafrans On Nairaland Must Observe Tomorrow Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by SecretAgent770: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by SecretAgent770: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
More..

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by colorsofrainbow: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Obafemi Bode

Wilson Abudu

Mostapha Opeyemi

This one either our sophisticated western brothers or Fulani Terrorist grasseaters are so much interested in South-south southeast matter grin grin
They must have been tumbling heavily each time they go to bed because of Biafra

Op you are and your cohorts will continue weeping for Biafra sake...Sorry about that grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by mekaboy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Just see what this good for nothing has turned igbos into. Imagine the embarassment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Tinubuadvocate: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
That's only name you see there.
colorsofrainbow:
Obafemi Bode

Wilson Abudu

Mostapha Opeyemi

6 Likes

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by michelz: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Most of the people who commented are not even from the so-called South-South.
They are just a bunch of ignorant village folks who know nothing about history.
South-South has a notable population of Igbos. You can not wish that away with propaganda or stupidity. If you decide to form a South -South republic or " Niger-Delta " republic with several ethnic groups it has, well, ok. Just know that Igbos would have a great population in it.

6 Likes

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by richmond500: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by donbachi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Different regions...same pain.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by SecretAgent770: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Obafemi Bode

Wilson Abudu

Mostapha Opeyemi

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by colorsofrainbow: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=SecretAgent770 post=103136780][/quote]
I was still looking out to see where they swid they prefer to remain in Nigeria with Fulani Terrorists when Biafra is gone grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by testimony202: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Buhari and APC will be laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Daytonbale: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Op how can I locate the Facebook page
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by IgweOfNnewi: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Obafemi Bode

Wilson Abudu

Mostapha Opeyemi

This one either our sophisticated western brothers or Fulani Terrorist grasseaters are so much interested in South-south southeast matter grin grin
They must have been tumbling heavily each time they go to bed because of Biafra

Op you are and your cohorts will continue weeping for Biafra sake...Sorry about that grin grin
Yekini idiaye, Ayo Makun, odigie-oyegun, omo-agege all bearing Yoruba related names are from the south east I guess, you are out of topic dot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by colorsofrainbow: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Yekini idiaye, Ayo Makun, odigie-oyegun, omo-agege all bearing Yoruba related names are from the south east I guess, you are out of topic dot
You can now go and die grin

8 Likes

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Mangekyo: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Would Biafra be the best for us? How many percent sure are we that it ain't gonna end up just like the zoo? No sentiments. Well, we can never know until we try. Nigeria seems to be governed by fools, and it doesn't seems likely to change few years from now since the Yorubas are gonna vote another one in Tinubu come 2023. I was once like these my Niger Delta comrades. I had a deep thought afterwards and concluded that we should give Biafra a try. Nigeria doesn't seem to be working for anymore. Except the country gets restructured, we move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by OBALOLA55(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by richmond500: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by gidgiddy: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Go on facebook and search for coastal Biafrans, Idu/Edo Biafran tv, Biafrans of Ijaw, to mention a few

There are many so called Niger Deltans on Facebook agitating that they must be part of Biafra.

Watch their videos and see it is authentic. Not these ones who could be from Sokoto but claming to be from Bayelsa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by oilyngbati(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
Go on facebook and search for coastal Biafrans, Idu/Edo Biafran tv, Biafrans of Ijaw, to mention a few

There are many so called Niger Deltans on Facebook agitating that they must be part of Biafra.

Watch their videos and see it is authentic. Not these ones who could be from Sokoto but claming to be from Bayelsa
You are a perpetual liar, just like a typical Ipob terrorist. All you Ipob do is lie every single minute of your miserable lives. Which coastal buafraud are you talking about? May the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until you and your runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu and all who support this evil are afflicted with death.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by OBALOLA55(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
grin
I BUST YOU ABI
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by richmond500: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

just leave the ND alone, we are not interested in any of the big three's, we see u all as same people and will only shout marginalization when a govt didn't favour, u all feel like Nigeria owe u something

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by richmond500: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I BUST YOU ABI
No, I just want the big three tribes to leave the SS alone, we see u all as the same people who will only shout marginalization when a govt didn't favour u.

We all know that no one cares about the minority tribes and we don't have any issues whether u do or not, we are just concerned about the sudden love the Ipob is showing us, u just want to cash out using the minorities as a bait and this is insulting to us

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by RobbStark(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fozapi, come ooo food is served very hot.

The more you force a people to join you, the more the gap of getting Biafra is larger.
Hahahaha I no fit laff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by gidgiddy: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
just leave the ND alone, we are not interested in any of the big three's, we see u all as same people and will only shout marginalization when a govt didn't favour, u all feel like Nigeria owe u something

Soeak only for your tribe, dont use one fictitious nonsense called Niger Delta to speak for Ibibio, Ogoja, Efik, Isobo and many others, most of whom you probably dont know anything about

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Captain8(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi abi gozapi abi mozapi my boy come and see how my people blasting ur unity brothers on facebook... una nor dey shame?
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Captain8(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

these people fake igbo imposters using niger delta names to deceive us... we have shame them many time...

if want to confirm go join "Ijaw language clinic"... or
"ijaw history in pictour"
or
iyc ijaw youth cousel eastern zone..
or
ijaw proverb.. in facebook..

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by khadaffi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:
Most of the people who commented are not even from the so-called South-South.

So where are they from? Yoruba? Or where?
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by fozapi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=RobbStark post=103140640]Fozapi, come ooo food is served very hot.

The more you force a people to join you, the more the gap of getting Biafra is larger.
Hahahaha I no fit laff.[/quote

I have already said this that I can't live with ijaws
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Muna4real(f): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Op, I only saw people from south west and north speaking for south south.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Military Base In Sokoto, Kill 15 Personnel / Lagos Unveils Yellow, Blue, Purple And Green Rail Projects In Future / Breaking : Unknown Masked Gunmen Declare Support For Tinubu- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.