Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

How To Blow As An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Blow As An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria Music Industry (1318 Views)

Wizkid Make It Hard For Me To Blow _-_ Seunstats / Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Blow As An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria Music Industry by Studiojimmy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Numerous talents in Nigeria and everyone wants that spotlight. Music is not excluded; every upcoming artist wants that fame and money those successful artists have. In this article you will find out how to make this happen.

Welcome to the No. Music Hub in Africa. Here in StuDio JimmY Music Group, we provide valid information and affordable services to upcoming artist. We share in their dreams and be part of their journey to greatness. If you’re an upcoming artist and you’re serious about your career then you are in the right place.
HOW TO BLOW IN NIGERIA AS AN UPCOMING ARTIST
1. BRANDING
BRANDING is simply how you present yourself to your fans. How do they see you? An afro beat singer or a rapper? A cool guy or a bad guy? That’s what branding does for you. Zlatan started with slang like “kapaichumarimarichupako” and “ayi” today everyone knows him with that. Slimcase also started with saying meaningless things and people accepted him for that. Just think about a spectacular thing people should know you for. Brand is an essential thing in music, many artists don’t realize this on time thereby wasting lots of money releasing music no one will listen to. The first thing anyone should do as an artist is to brand him/herself. Why do you like Johny Drille? If you ask me, I’ll say – because he always sings melodious love songs, leaves his hair somehow shabby and dress nice; well, that’s his brand. Again, why do you like Naira Marley? I’ll say – its because he presents himself as a rascal guy who believes in saying the truth no matter how raw it is without covering anything; that’s his brand. Branding determines how successful you are going to be and how long you’re going to stay relevant. Branding determines how you dress, speak, your lyrics, your image basically everything about you as an artist. So, if you want to blow in Nigeria music industry, the first thing you should do is to brand yourself. We’ve got different suggestions of brands that fits lots of people no matter the kind of music you do, if you want people to take you serious as an artist then hit us up to get started with your branding as an artist today.

Check out – Top five (5) free music distribution companies 2021

2. QUALITY SONGS (Good Music Production & Mix and Mastering)
A good studio production is also a criterion for people to like your music. You need to make your songs sound professional no matter what it takes. Good lyrics with sense and good production is vital in the early stage of every artist. We can produce your songs for you at an affordable cost or even teach you how to produce for yourself with just your laptop.

Read more: https://www.studiojimmymusic.com.ng/2021/06/how-to-blow-in-nigeria-music-industry.html

1 Share

Re: How To Blow As An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria Music Industry by chinedug: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Since the article up there is for upcoming artist, I have one here to label owners and rich people who decide to pick up an artiste to promote and do not know how to go about it.

HOW TO BLOW YOUR ARTIST IN 2023
https://glamcodemedia.com/how-to-blow-your-music-artist-in-2023/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Song 'Omo Ku Pio': Need Help With Lyrics / Naija English Rap Vs Igbo Or Yoruba Rap, Which Do You Prefer? / Top Naija Music Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.