Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri (2171 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by RichAbujaGuy: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Premium Times
@PremiumTimesng
A multimedia Nigerian publication based in Abuja delivering fresh, factual & reliable news

Tonto Dikeh unveils politician lover

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/470272-tonto-dikeh-unveils-politician-lover.html

Tonto Dikeh's new lover hit the headlines when he commissioned his Abuja mansion in May.

By Phillip Anjorin June 27, 2021

A controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has found love again in the arms of a politician cum anti-corruption activist, Prince Kpokpogri.

The actress, who has apparently been seeing Mr Kpokpogri for a while now, broke the news on her Instagram handle on Sunday morning on the occasion of his birthday.

While wishing him a happy birthday with a passionate love message, she wrote, “You’ve shown me that love is best presented as true as they come. You put a spring in my step. Falling in love with you is like the wildest roller coaster ride. Because of you, I have gotten to appreciate the finer things in life.”

“Thank you for making me a better woman. Thank you for bringing immense joy and happiness to me as a woman. Thank you for changing me to the woman I am today.”

This development comes exactly four years after her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill, fulfilled his threat of annulling their troubled marriage.

He wrote, “Happy Birthday to @kpokpogri Prince, the love of @tontolet TONTO W. C. DIKEH’s life. As you celebrate today, may God Almighty be with you always. Congratulations.”

Lover boy
Tonto’s new lover has been popular in the Delta State political scene in recent years

Kpokpogri, who is popularly called the prince of Niger Delta, is also the chairman of the Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum.

He also publishes Integrity Watchdog Magazine which is sold in Delta State.

Not much is known about his love life as he has managed to keep it under wraps up until now.

PREMIUM TIMES’s attempt to check his Instagram profile was unsuccessful as his page is private and can only be accessed by his followers .

He, however, described himself simply as a ‘politician ’ on his Instagram bio.

He hit the headlines in May when he commissioned his multi-million Abuja mansion . Several Nigerian celebrities graced the occasion.

Tonto Dikeh’s first marriage
The 36-year old actress and Churchill met six and a half years ago at Escape Nightclub in Lagos during the birthday party of the latter’s brother.

Tonto got pregnant six months after they met and they staged a glamorous traditional marriage on August 29, 2015 at Tonto’s hometown Rumukani in Rumukwuta, Rivers State.

Tonto’s family returned her bride price to her estranged husband on June 26, 2017.

Churchill married another controversial actress, Rosy Meurer, in February.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Everyone deserves love.
Congrats.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by HRSweetness(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
So she is no more radical for Jesus and practicing celibacy? This lady is suffering a major identity crisis. And all these yarns na the usual meaningless pepper them talk.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Resurrection212: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Which kind name be this Kpokpogri because I want to call your name all my teeth dey shake.

She didn't see someone from east koor, we igbo and money its only God will help us,all our girls abandone us and married outsiders just because of money.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Iceyjayz: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
That man should just be careful, Tonto is a drama queen.

“You’ve shown me that love is best presented as true as they come. You put a spring in my step. Falling in love with you is like the wildest roller coaster ride. Because of you, I have gotten to appreciate the finer things in life.”

“Thank you for making me a better woman. Thank you for bringing immense joy and happiness to me as a woman. Thank you for changing me to the woman I am today.”
This was how she praised her ex husband and they later seperated, I hope it won't happen again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by OBALOLA55(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
CATFISH
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by OBALOLA55(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Which kind name be this Kpokpogri because I want to call your name all my teeth dey shake.

She didn't see someone from east koor, we igbo and money its only God will help us,all our girls abandone us and married outsiders just because of money.
IJAW MAN
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by DaddyRochie1642: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
She will overdose this man with Feminism grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Iceyjayz: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CATFISH
Peppersoup grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by yanabasee1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
I can confidently say that this romance will not last more than a couple of months....

She just want to get back on our timeline every second with controversy....

I hope he's not going to turn out to be few seconds man...Coz she likes them in hours.....

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by richmond500: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by PrinceOfLagos: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonto my crush that year
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Any body dating Tonto is just doing it for PR

Na the new jerk in town for these politicians who are media shy yet want to be in the news

The kpokpogri is a broke a$$ whom Tonto would soon be having issues with in no time

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Innerpeace1: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Let love lead
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by end1999constitu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Resurrection212:

.....look at one of them over there please pick it

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Monogamy: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sorry who is Tonto Dick?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Muna4real(f): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thats how it should be .Tonto should have gotten remarried a long time ago. Afterall, her ex didn't waste time in marrying another woman and bragging that Tonto and her son has been replaced. Congratulations king Tonto.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Vireani79: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IJAW MAN

No urhobo
I know the family

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by frankyychiji(f): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Resurrection212:

She's from SS Oga hater. Even if you walk on water, your haters would say it's because you can't fly.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by frankyychiji(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
That man should just be careful, Tonto is a drama queen.

This was how she praised her ex husband and they later seperated, I hope it won't happen again
Don't worry, this one is a carpenter grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by IgweOfNnewi: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
And he is till embittered and hateful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by CHARLOE(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ladies & money!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
So after deceiving us with king Tonto you want to answer another man's name . feminism na scam

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri by FarahAideed: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Muna4real:
Thats how it should be .Tonto should have gotten remarried a long time ago. Afterall, her ex didn't waste time in marrying another woman and bragging that Tonto and her son has been replaced. Congratulations king Tonto.

If you think this will last you are a learner

Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey / Nollywood Movies Dominates 2011 African Movie Academy Awards Nominations List / Leave My Private Life Alone – Stella Damasus