Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Has Education Really Lost It In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Education Really Lost It In Nigeria? (212 Views)

Can The Impact Of Education Really Be Felt? / Google Has Lost It!! What's Wrong with Google? / Is Education Really The Key? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Education Really Lost It In Nigeria? by Supib1997(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
I was able to have one on one conversation with one invigilator in one of jamb cbt centers,he said,no one actually knows the fate of education in this country years to come.most of the candidates came to the centre with big big phones, not even minding what they actually came to do.
This is not hard to believe considering the jamb results this year, I can't believe candidates scored 87,113,117,so terrible.
What's actually the way forward?
Re: Has Education Really Lost It In Nigeria? by budaatum: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
A person on here said a Physics textbook must be believed, and nothing can convince that person that Physics is to be understood and that science itself is the art of opening eyes so one may "ask and knock and seek with all one's heart and soul and mind and being".

That goes to show how badly our education is damaged and makes some stupid, but that will change when we reform our education syllabus, I assure you. We just need to seek understanding to know that we must change how we teach.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Any Mathematics Guru Here?? / Hope Must Be Revive / Medical Laboratory Science Or Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.