Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

First Impressions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Impressions (127 Views)

The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics / I Will Give You 7000 Impressions On Your Ad For N2000 / Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Impressions by ennyspalace(f): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
FIRST IMPRESSIONS

There is a way to respond to chats and yeah with strangers. This will either cause you loyalty or abandonment

See, not everyone wants to date or scam you.
For the mere fact that you're not into any business doesn't mean you should not have warm reception towards strangers

You can agree or disagree about stuffs and still be polite about it. As for you "Business Tycoons", you complain about low sales/patronage but you are cold to heart in communication.

You can't eat your cake and have it!

This is a call to change the way you communicate to people, irrespective of your prior knowledge about them.

People want to be accorded their due respect
Change today and see your sales change �. Stop the "Excuse me, I don't know you, where did you get my number from?.. it's immature considering the fact that your contact is out there where you put it.

You could instead say, "it's nice of you to have contacted me, how may I help you?" And that's irrespective of whether you have a product or service to render or not.

WISDOM IS FOR THE WISE.

Hope you got value?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Impressions by maiquel: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Business Owners Should Come In For 50% Discount Designing Motion Video Explainer / Install Air Conditioning Systems For Better Sleep And Security In Pakenham / Learn Why People Are Falling In Love With Plastic Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.