Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus (756 Views)

I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge / Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus by Salim27(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
The Deputy Vice-chancellor (Academic and Research), Professor Oluwole Familoni on Thursday tested the zero Emission Electric car.

The car was driven around the campus by a student working with the team.

The car is without noise or emission and it fully electric, it was built by a team that comprises of some staff at the faculty of engineering and some student.

This is all part of some undergoing projects the university is working on to produce creative minds to power the nation in the current electronic age

Check out for the video here ==> https://www.exammaterials.com.ng/unilag-test-it-electric-car-around-the-campus/

Re: Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus by iHart(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lovely. We are progressing

1 Like

Re: Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus by FreeStuffsNG: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
The University of Lagos, UNILAG , the university of first choice and the nation's pride. Well done Team UNILAG.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus by Salim27(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
iHart:
Lovely. We are progressing

I was surprised too. This really great. I love their team work

1 Like

Re: Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
They say Unilag is the best, I doubted when I was in uniport doing my first degree, but upon choosing unilag on my second I can confirm.

This school has the best set of lecturers. No doubt.

I commend the team for this great work. This should be a challenge to other schools. It's not just about going on strike, what research work have you done?

Kudos!!

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Gangs Are Stealing Teslas In Norway / 2004 Honda Civic Needed Urgently In Ibadan. / Help With My Car's Embarassing Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.