Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Super Tv CEO Suspected Killer Chidinma Opens About Her Background See Her Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Super Tv CEO Suspected Killer Chidinma Opens About Her Background See Her Story (384 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Tv CEO Suspected Killer Chidinma Opens About Her Background See Her Story by Aysup247: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
The Suspected killer of Supper TV CEO Chidinma opens up about her background and what led to the killing.

Supper TV CEO Suspected Killer Chidinma opens up about her background,The undergraduate student of the University of Lagos (Unilag) Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu explains what led to the incident of Ataga’s death.

The suspected killer Chidinma 300-level of mass communication in the university of Lagos told pressmen how she drops from university. Sun said the accused suspect said she was not able to pay her school fees and things started awkwardly for her parent. She also said that she comes from broken home.
she also said her parent was not financial buoyant enough to cater for her all needs including her school fees.

When asked about her school performance, Chidinma said it was during coronavirus she was in school attending a lecture.

When she was asked about her mum she said it was her dad that raised her.

About what Roofies was, she has this to say :

I took the substance, along with Ataga, and that spiked up the man’s libido and made him start pursuing me all over the place, including around the kitchen cabinet and demanding another round of sex, even when I was too tired to engage in such activities. She revealed that it is street lingo for Rophynol. She confessed that she started taking drugs at a party she attended one year ago. “The first time I took it, I wasn’t myself. But I continued taking it because my body later got used to it. It makes me feel high”, she added, Within Nigeria reports that the story.

Asked what the drug Rohypnol is used for, continue here ���https://blendng.com/super-tv-ceo-suspected-killer-chidinma-opens-about-her-background-see-her-side-of-story/

Re: Super Tv CEO Suspected Killer Chidinma Opens About Her Background See Her Story by lilvicky68(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Any need??
Re: Super Tv CEO Suspected Killer Chidinma Opens About Her Background See Her Story by SportsHD: 1:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Mumu blogger

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How She Was Abducted And Almost Killed By Kidnappers In Ikoyi. / How Suleja Prisons O/C Allegedly Seduced Inmate’s Wife, Impregnated, Married Her / Video: Police Arrest 78-year-old Man With Two Rocket-propelled Grenade (rpgs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.