Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) (249 Views)

Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / A Completely Free Info For All. How I Make Over N200,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) by TTouch(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hello Nairlanders

I have been in the trenches for almost a decade and i am ready to share my knowledge skills and experience concerning

Search engine optimization

Content writing

WordPress website setup and other aspects of Digital Marketing like Affiliate Marketing, Blogging etc

Unfortunately i won't be putting up any guides because i wouldn't even know where to start from

Fortunately, i will put up guides based on popular questions asked

So feel free to ask any questions and let the content sharing begin

Cheers
Re: SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) by ziziangel(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thanks for this AMA (Ask Me Anything) session

My question is on SEO. What's the best trick to get your site indexed quickly on Google.

Thanks.
Re: SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
How to your rank more on Google?
Re: SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) by TTouch(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
If you are talking about getting your site indexed quickly on google, then i will assume you are referring to a brand new site

Here are a few tricks

1. Write at least 10-15 high-quality content

2. Have a great website structure, a well-planned site with a good silo structure will help tremendously when it comes to topical authority and relevance

3. Interlink your contents accordingly and make sure you link to only related contents, avoid random interlinking

4. Also link out to related high authority sources or webpages

5. Get backlinks from web pages with high traffic

6. If you have the funds, you can run ads on the google ads platform for a month or two ($50-$100 budget will suffice)

Following these steps will help get your site indexed quickly

Hope this helps

PS: In the course of the week, i may each of the points listed above more based on popular request
Re: SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) by TTouch(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
How to your rank more on Google?

To increase your google rankings overall you need to do the following

1. Get topical relevance for the particular keyword you want to rank

How is this done?

You make the page targeting the keyword a pillar page.

What is a pillar page?

A page that goes into details on a particular keyword/topic

To get topical relevance and authority you need to create supporting topics that will link to the pillar page

In SEO backlinking, two internal backlinks is equal to one external backlink, that is why internal linking is very important for SEO

Example:
If you want to rank for Nairaland keyword, you write a pilllar page for Nairaland then you create other pages for keywords like

nairaland news today in nigeria

nairaland/general

nairaland romance

nairaland jobs

nairaland politics

nairaland news and gists

nairaland forum news headline

nairaland gist

These are all related keywords/topics to nairaland keyword

So creating pages for these topicsand linking to nairaland page will increase topical relevance and authority in the eyes of Google

2. Increase the domain authority of your website

This is a very important step people don't understand fully and this has to do with getting more high-quality backlinks both to your internal pages and homepage

There are specific anchors you should use for your homepage, this is more advanced and i wont' share now in order not to confuse you

But for your internal pages, especially the ones you want to rank for, you use your target keyword as the anchor, but you have to be careful not to overdo it in order not to attract a google penalty

Google bots can spot patterns, it is based on AI, they can easily detect foul play

3. Write high-quality useful content to reduce bounce rate and dwelling time

One of the ways Google measures SEO is through bounce rate and this refers to how soon or fast browsers exit your page upon arriving there

A high bounce rate means people are leaving immediately and this tells google your page is not relevant to them

Secondly, Google also uses dwelling time, this refers to the time and amount of other pages the browser navigates to, so you also have to make your website easy to navigate

If you work on these 3 points you would rank higher

Hope this helps

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Makes N250k On Facebook Doing This / Unlimited Browsing For All Networks / 15 Best Skills To Sell On Fiverr As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.