Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero (950 Views)

Messi Overtakes Rinaldo In Career Freekicks Goals / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza / Scientists Prove Why Xavi, Pirlo And Lampard Are Geniuses In Freekicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by wwwihy: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekick shots Since 2004 debut to date, Scored Zero

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
chaaai....and messi did a freekick in this current copa...technically even ur cr7 knows dt he had lost his mojo from set piece....
he just keeps trying n it makes it frustrating to watch him get all serious only to hit d wall with his shot n start pleading for handball n penalty...

4 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by maiquel: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Leave freekick, give him penalty.
Is it not CR7?

5 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ojaysam25(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
But nor of those players player in the euros since 2004 had more freekick goals individually than him....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
ojaysam25:
But nor of those players player in the euros since 2004 had more freekick goals individually than him....
but when last did he score a free kick?? I dnt see any threat in cr7 standing near a freekick...its direct to d goalkeeper or straight to d wall...
it would av been better if he do allow bruno fernandez or anoda player tries thier luck bcoz messi do allow suarez n neyma kick back den wen d goals wont go in

2 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Lamasta(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Argument about Ronaldo and messi again una no dey tire self
OP come no let my vex for you o

1 Share

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ojaysam25(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
paulolee:

but when last did he score a free kick?? I dnt see any threat in cr7 standing near a freekick...its direct to d goalkeeper or straight to d wall...
it would av been better if he do allow bruno fernandez or anoda player tries thier luck bcoz messi do allow suarez n neyma kick back den wen d goals wont go in
Did you watch the match?...the belgium keeper made a wondérful save to keep out his freekick...he is one of the best freekick taker of all time...who is fernandez?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Chloraseptic: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Leave Ronaldo alone, Belgium has a better team that can even compete for the trophy..

Did y'all really expect them to win it consecutively like Spain?.

Stop all these unnecessary digging up of negative stats..

Nevertheless I'm glad they are out so I can watch the rest of the tournament with peace of mind and without unnecessary jubilation from him and his fans from a PK goal

Ronaldo is the king of soccer on earth..

Messi is just a terrestrial being that can't be compared to mare mortals

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
ojaysam25:

Did you watch the match?...the belgium keeper made a wondérful save to keep out his freekick...he is one of the best freekick taker of all time...who is fernandez?
lolz...dt was a direct freekick my gee...all it had was jus shot power looking for a rebound...d likes of juninho, gaucho, pirlo, recoba n even beckham dnt need much shot to score freekicks...its more about technique n curve..
DTS why dey do say....bend it like Beckham....if na by shot eeh, d likes of Gerard n lampard would av scored hundreds

3 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Osebanjo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ronaldo is just trying his best to match Messi. He knows the reality himself. It's never easy trying to be what Messi is. Talent is God-given and natural, hard work can only try. Had it been there's no Messi, Ronaldo would have been the greatest of this era. Dude has tried no lie.

3 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ojaysam25(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...dt was a direct freekick my gee...all it had was jus shot power looking for a rebound...d likes of juninho, gaucho, pirlo, recoba n even beckham dnt need much shot to score freekicks...its more about technique n curve..
DTS why dey do say....bend it like Beckham....if na by shot eeh, d likes of Gerard n lampard would av scored hundreds
My guy you just want to hate...that is how ronaldo has been playing his freekick...and only few players can boost of scoring more than him.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by wwwihy: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lamasta:
Argument about Ronaldo and messi again una no dey tire self
OP come no let my vex for you o
Where you see Messi?

2 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
ojaysam25:

My guy you just want to hate...that is how ronaldo has been playing his freekick...and only few players can boost of scoring more than him.
am speaking fact bro....cr7 was scoring wonderful set pieces during his peak n d last beauty i remembered seeing from him was dt kick against Spain dt he won 3-0...ever since den, it getting from bad to worst..
hr should allow anoda player try taking them...bcoz it seems cr7 av lost it n need to get dt technique back

1 Like

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Kingcalls: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:
chaaai....and messi did a freekick in this current copa...technically even ur cr7 knows dt he had lost his mojo from set piece....
he just keeps trying n it makes it frustrating to watch him get all serious only to hit d wall with his shot n start pleading for handball n penalty...

But he won it in the last edition...freekicks or not , the only thing we care for is the cup...ur dwarf is still wanting with his freekicks ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ojaysam25(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:

am speaking fact bro....cr7 was scoring wonderful set pieces during his peak n d last beauty i remembered seeing from him was dt kick against Spain dt he won 3-0...ever since den, it getting from bad to worst..
hr should allow anoda player try taking them...bcoz it seems cr7 av lost it n need to get dt technique back
It is normal to lose some of your power as you aged...even messi is not as prolific as he once were from set piece, there was a time he couldn't score one in a year....ronaldo has paid his dues in every aspect of football....both for club and country...something messi can only dream of.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Kingcalls: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Osebanjo:
Ronaldo is just trying his best to match Messi. He knows the reality himself. It's never easy trying to be what Messi is. Talent is God-given and natural, hard work can only try. Had it been there's no Messi, Ronaldo would have been the greatest of this era. Dude has tried no lie.

Ur messi that can't win anything outside barca...u are lost in delusions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ThierryJay: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

One of which is Messi. OjayBaba, thanks for the acknowledgement of "El midget's" f.kick superiority grin
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ojaysam25(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

One of which is Messi. OjayBaba, thanks for the acknowledgement of "El midget's" f.kick superiority grin
Yea...with just one freekick separating them...messi has been playing cash up since.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ThierryJay: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Yea...with just one freekick separating them...messi has been playing cash up since.

Lol, from 9 - 33 to 57 - 56, you no dey shame?? pls remind me who's playing catch up now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Osebanjo(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ur messi that can't win anything outside barca...u are lost in delusions
Individual not talking about team. Giroud won the world cup and UCL, does that mean he is better than De Lima Ronaldo or Henry. Messi is different from Argentina and also Barcelona same as Cristiano.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Kingcalls: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Osebanjo:
Individual not talking about team. Giroud won the world cup and UCL, does that mean he is better than De Lima Ronaldo or Henry. Messi is different from Argentina and also Barcelona same as Cristiano.

U lack intelligence with what u posted...conversations with u is a waste
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by DenreleDave(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2021
maiquel:
Leave freekick, give him penalty.
Is it not CR7?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Penaldo for a reason

1 Like

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by DenreleDave(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Shut up...... No shift post

Did he score?

I'm sure if na penalty, he go score.

Penaldo for a reason grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by DenreleDave(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

You are so pained.. Loser Penaldo fans grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Kingcalls: 2:51am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

You are so pained.. Loser Penaldo fans grin grin

Y should I be pained...its only pained people like u that created a thread for a former euros champion... he is a winner cos he has won the competition...but ur dwarf is the looser ...hasnt won anything outside camp nou and u dare compare ur dwarf that has won it all for every team he has represented.... ur dwarf is a bonified serial looser....even this dead copa he can't win
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by DenreleDave(m): 5:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Y should I be pained...its only pained people like u that created a thread for a former euros champion... he is a winner cos he has won the competition...but ur dwarf is the looser ...hasnt won anything outside camp nou and u dare compare ur dwarf that has won it all for every team he has represented.... ur dwarf is a bonified serial looser....even this dead copa he can't win
You are simply paineddddddddd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Penaldo is a loser just like his failure fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ojaysam25(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol, from 9 - 33 to 57 - 56, you no dey shame?? pls remind me who's playing catch up now grin grin
Lol....as at 2004 messi started his career ronaldo was not a designated freekick taker for either sporting cp or manutd....so where was messi when he was scoring those freekicks....
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Kingcalls: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

You are simply paineddddddddd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Penaldo is a loser just like his failure fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Its certain u dont understand the meaning of the word looser
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by ojaysam25(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

Shut up...... No shift post

Did he score?

I'm sure if na penalty, he go score.

Penaldo for a reason grin grin grin
Messi had more penalties than him...haven't you noticed he has been scoring only penalties for the past two years for Argentina....his last goal was the only time i remeber seeing him scoring a goal that is not a penalty.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Osebanjo(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Typical.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

It is normal to lose some of your power as you aged...even messi is not as prolific as he once were from set piece, there was a time he couldn't score one in a year....ronaldo has paid his dues in every aspect of football....both for club and country...something messi can only dream of.
there they go again....cr7 very successful with Portugal n always carry d team on his shoulders bt couldn't do so against Belgium..
congrats to him winning a title with Portugal bt for now, seems ur cr7 success is about scoring tap ins n penalties these days..
we all know dt messi failed with agentina n dts his only flaws
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

But he won it in the last edition...freekicks or not , the only thing we care for is the cup...ur dwarf is still wanting with his freekicks ...
am not talking about both performance in country bcox its no news dt cr7 av an edge..
d post was talking about his woeful freekick stats in both club n country..
ur cr7 had lost it n its better she allow others start taking it than forcing himself to score one bcoz it looks very frustrating to see him always hit d wall..
free kick is more about technique, accuracy n curve n not jus shooting d ball to d wall n hoping for luck or miracle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Breaks Record, Becomes Top Free-kick Scorer. / Seriea Performance Of Tammy Abraham With Roma This Season. / Can Barca Survive Without Ronaldinho On The Ground?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.