Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero (967 Views)

Messi Overtakes Rinaldo In Career Freekicks Goals / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza / Scientists Prove Why Xavi, Pirlo And Lampard Are Geniuses In Freekicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Kingcalls: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:

am not talking about both performance in country bcox its no news dt cr7 av an edge..
d post was talking about his woeful freekick stats in both club n country..
ur cr7 had lost it n its better she allow others start taking it than forcing himself to score one bcoz it looks very frustrating to see him always hit d wall..
free kick is more about technique, accuracy n curve n not jus shooting d ball to d wall n hoping for luck or miracle

Who cares about freekicks?? No freekick has been scored in the tournament so far... a goal is a goal ...every target is for victory however it comes...so after scoring freekick and u loose the game, will they qualify u cos u scored a freekick...I dont understand how u measi fans reason... I will rather support a player that will tap in a goal and a penalty to make it 2 than the one that will score just one free kick....freekicks don't count as 2...with all the freekicks Beckham and jouhinho scored, what did it win them...what did they achieve... but inzaghi that never scored a freekick achieved more in his career
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Lamasta(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2021
wwwihy:

Where you see Messi?
You see how they turned it to Ronaldo Messi rivalry grin
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by OJEEMAH(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Who cares about freekicks?? No freekick has been scored in the tournament so far... a goal is a goal ...every target is for victory however it comes...so after scoring freekick and u loose the game, will they qualify u cos u scored a freekick...I dont understand how u measi fans reason... I will rather support a player that will tap in a goal and a penalty to make it 2 than the one that will score just one free kick....freekicks don't count as 2...with all the freekicks Beckham and jouhinho scored, what did it win them...what did they achieve... but inzaghi that never scored a freekick achieved more in his career
You have a point but you should know this is about Ronaldo and Messi's all round abilities. When fans gather to argue about their greatness, these are some of the salient points they tend to raise. Not been able to score in 28 attempts does not make him any less it simply shows he's not successful in that area. Opta is a record keep whether good or bad.....no be fight matter
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by Kingcalls: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You have a point but you should know this is about Ronaldo and Messi's all round abilities. When fans gather to argue about their greatness, these are some of the salient points they tend to raise. Not been able to score in 28 attempts does not make him any less it simply shows he's not successful in that area. Opta is a record keep whether good or bad.....no be fight matter

In recent times yes...but talking about abilities should be career wise... messi hasn't still scored the number of freekicks Ronaldo has scored... u guys seem to forget he is heading to 37 ...no player above 30 has ever scored 5 goals in the euros .... abeg the guy has well over paid his dues
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by OJEEMAH(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

In recent times yes...but talking about abilities should be career wise... messi hasn't still scored the number of freekicks Ronaldo has scored... u guys seem to forget he is heading to 37 ...no player above 30 has ever scored 5 goals in the euros .... abeg the guy has well over paid his dues
You're wrong. Last time I checked, Messi has scored 57 freekicks while Ronaldo has 56.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

my gee...d post was talking about freekick n not achievements in football...haabaaa na
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by paulolee(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You're wrong. Last time I checked, Messi has scored 57 freekicks while Ronaldo has 56.
yes sir bt ur cr7 best days are past n way behind him...90% of dt 56 goals came from his days in united n peak madrid days...
his freekick goals for d past 5 seasons isnt up to 20 n dts where messi have an edge bcox leo have been superb for d last 5 seasons i set piece.
Re: Euro Stats:Ronaldo Fired 28 Freekicks Since 2004, Scored Zero by OJEEMAH(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:

yes sir bt ur cr7 best days are past n way behind him...90% of dt 56 goals came from his days in united n peak madrid days...
his freekick goals for d past 5 seasons isnt up to 20 n dts where messi have an edge bcox leo have been superb for d last 5 seasons i set piece.
You replied the wrong person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cadiz Is The New King In Spanish League / Is Droom Soccer A Scam? / Now What? Guinea Or Tunisia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.