Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

4 Reasons Why You Scored Below 180 In 2021 JAMB. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Reasons Why You Scored Below 180 In 2021 JAMB. (650 Views)

Universities That Accept Below 180 In Jamb (updated) / JAMB: 72.2 Percent Scored Below 50% And 49,245 UTME Results Withheld / For Those That Scored Below 180 In Jamb, Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why You Scored Below 180 In 2021 JAMB. by Justseyii: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
4 Reasons Why You Scored Below 180 In 2021 JAMB.

”Sir, i scored 150 in my JAMB”

”Sir my JAMB result is out & it is very poor”

These kinds of messages have been flooding my WhatsApp & I have been forced to ask them to take their JAMB complaints to the Student Village forum.

First I want to tell you how sorry We at student village feel over your Low JAMB scores & we will like to use this opportunity to let you know that JAMB RESULT UPGRADE IS A SCAM. Yes, very big scam & it is also illegal, so if you are caught you might be paying a fine or going to JAIL. Failing JAMB isn’t the end of the world but going to prison might be. SO NO JAMB UPGRADE.

REASON 1 FOR FAILING JAMB 2021 – OVERCONFIDENCE
This reason is very common among first-timers & people who have written JAMB multiple times. There is this level of overconfidence that affects the preparation of students who are writing JAMB for the first time, they have this mentality of ”fresh out of secondary school” so they don’t put so many efforts into preparing for JAMB. You should understand that JAMB & WAEC are 2 different examinations & should be treated as such. The same thing applies to JAMB students who have written JAMB multiple times, they forget that it’s been a while they treated these topics, so instead of preparing hard for the examination, they choose to opt-in for JAMB REVISION & Practice JAMB past questions.

REASON 2 FOR FAILING JAMB 2021 – CBT
The sad this is that the JAMB examination is not in theory form where you can story your way into getting high marks. For JAMB CBT if you don’t know the answer, you don’t know it & there is no option for a half mark or ”maybe”. When preparing for JAMB next time ensure you keep the fact that it is CBT at the back of your mind when studying, there is no beating around the push, ensure you study to know this time & not to ”pass”. How do you beat this challenge? Read hard, then revise what you read with past questions or JAMB CBT software.

Read more - https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/4-reasons-why-you-scored-below-180-in-2021-jamb/
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Scored Below 180 In 2021 JAMB. by lilvicky68(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mtchewwwww..no be only 4 reasons na 20 reasons..

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Scored Below 180 In 2021 JAMB. by Bilabong(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
U just posted rubbish

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Scored Below 180 In 2021 JAMB. by badboyTee(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
dumb ass nigga

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Learn Spamming The Legal Way / Seplat Jv Scholarship 2021: Get In If Shortlisted / Free Download 100% Off Udemy Course Coupon code – The Web Developer Bootcamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.