Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Gtbank: How To Hide Your Account Balance From Intruder #sms - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gtbank: How To Hide Your Account Balance From Intruder #sms (3818 Views)

5 Apps To Hide Your Secret Nude Photos / 5 Apps To Hide Your Secret Nude Photos / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank: How To Hide Your Account Balance From Intruder #sms by ROYH(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2021
imagine money enter your account and you're the type that does delete sms alert, gbam money enter and your phone they with person or in public place Sha.. Or maybe you don't even have know kobo for your aza.. No one will know expect you.. that's why we're here!
I'm actually a Gtbank user like you and I've been using this feature personally for myself since 2019 September Sha..
In fact, I actually personally requested for this features around last year, explaining in details how and what I'm trying to achieve looks..
It was one of my friend friends that got credit alert from his bank, not Gtbank oh and then baba talk say him account balance no show.. I poke eyes check his sms, it was true.. That's 2019 to be precise.. Na first bank user the person be.. Since then, that's how this thing stuck for my mind oh.. I come they mailed my bank explaining and sending em screenshot of that person sms alert.. Las Las, i was called by Gtbank themselves say I should explained myself better on phone.. I do and the customer care or the caller Sha told me the features isn't available that blah blah blah Sha.. I lock up.. Gbam, person credit me like maybe days or week after the call from Gtbank.. Omo, my availability balance was asterisk ni oh.. Since then, I've been using am laidat.. Until they rolled the stuff out officially for those who're willing to hide thier account privacy too.. To cut long story short.. Here is an attachment below to show Una what I'm saying since morning!

watch the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvP2BkhbMFU

Re: Gtbank: How To Hide Your Account Balance From Intruder #sms by ROYH(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Will be posting for first bank users too cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Www.viber.com Sign Up,viber Login And Viber Download / Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Cash Instantly / How To Increase Electrical Voltage Via A Simple Trick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.