Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday (41703 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by iamyemiakins(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amonshine grin
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by West2019(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
That's 1.5 m

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Daniluv1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
RuddyFusion:
COLLECT AM back after the camara

Na so you Sabi them Wella
Na them grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Globalistic(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nonsense! When your mum was busy training you, hope camera didn't capture. Now, u want to give her money you brought camera into it and if by tomorrow, the wicked people come for her now, u start begging for financial support to pay ransom.

Grow up Charles!

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by ForgetfulJones: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
chidiebube107:
Poor man mentality
I am telling you,

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Victorclean1: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fathers don suffer. Too bad, they pay school fees, house rent, food etc but we're not recognize

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Geeman2006: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Correct Guy. This is the it should be done. Celebrate them while they are still around.
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Yungmil: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Igwe Tupac must u display the money codedly give ur mom so God can reward u openly why showing up and down.. Make we fry beans
Yea not always necessary but sometimes is good. Just to encourage others to do the same!!!
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Nuelito: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Debra911(f): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actor and rapper, Charles Okocha (a.k.a Igwe 2Pac) has surprised his mum with bundles of naira notes on her birthday, IgbereTV reports.

A video shared on his Instagram handle yesterday was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQleIdSD92X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB9Tgt6OdgI
Noise makers
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Myself2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Right from the days of John The Baptist up till now, the case for fathers has always been OYO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Skillsnigeria: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Promiseibritam: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Is there anythng that a Legend can not do?
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
AfromiJay:
I look forward to the day i will spray money on my mum like its nothing. God bless our hustle.
which one are you going to spray ur dad?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by haiti007(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
I like this guy for no reason smiley
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by 8stargeneral: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good one..but I can't display such with my mum...men of under world everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by foreshore(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actor and rapper, Charles Okocha (a.k.a Igwe 2Pac) has surprised his mum with bundles of naira notes on her birthday, IgbereTV reports.

A video shared on his Instagram handle yesterday was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQleIdSD92X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB9Tgt6OdgI

That's the best life can offer you abi!
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by playapayaski: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103164320]Fathers don suffer. Too bad, they pay school fees, house rent, food etc but we're not recognized

Very sad, very very very very very very very sad.. very irritating
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Tizu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mumu, you have exposed your mother to kidnappers
. So you can't give your mom money without brocasting it on internet ?
Soon they will start harvesting your mother. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Theoarhics: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mother like son or son like mother
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Beatswim: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
When you advertise your goods for kidnappers,,let us be wise my people
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by FBIBOT(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
If dem kidnap the woman now..... Was this really necessary? With the level of kidnapping in Nigeria....
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Gt321(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jabar2017:
Wish I could do that for my mum....

God gat ur back with legit moni
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Iceyjayz: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amoshine! nice one

Just like how I bless my mom with cash every month, no woman can ever replace my mom, she will always be my first same as my pops.
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
His mom doesn’t have account number I guess or what’s d point of giving such huge cash only to go deposit it in her account again ? All na show off
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Kosoco(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
chidiebube107:
Poor man mentality
they are coming for you....

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Itzjay4887: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yahaya bello money wey he cashout
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Iceyjayz: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tizu:
Mumu, you have exposed your mother to kidnappers
. So you can't give your mom money without brocasting it on internet ?
Soon they will start harvesting your mother. Anuofia.
It's not your business bro, learn to mind your business
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Victorclean1:
Fathers don suffer. Too bad, they pay school fees, house rent, food etc but we're not recognize
It beats my imagination too bro

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by jojomario(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
What happens to bank transfer. Mumu people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.