Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday (41538 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by topoftheworld(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
God bless our hustle to make mama proud
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by resourcedude: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jabar2017:
Wish I could do that for my mum....
it is your turn to do that for her, even more than these! wish myself same ooo. Amen.
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by SamNaijaboy: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Only Igbo man or someone rolling with them can exhibit such garish open display of foolishness.
Little wonder their women run after Yoruba men when they meet similarly paid but classy guys.

TMSMedia:
Actor and rapper, Charles Okocha (a.k.a Igwe 2Pac) has surprised his mum with bundles of naira notes on her birthday, IgbereTV reports.

A video shared on his Instagram handle yesterday was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQleIdSD92X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB9Tgt6OdgI
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Munzy14(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Everyone surprising mom..but no one is talking about Dad...chai...uwa umu nwoke....smh

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by KanuSE: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Black man and MADNESS sad
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by OChimex: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
athaboi:
Lovely

What is lovely about this?

He would have secretly wired the money into her account and protect the woman from unnecessary exposure....

As hunger full the country, these criminals go begin look for the poor woman think say the money dey with her.

Most celebrities are not wise.....

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by descarado: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Inferiority complex rooted in so many Nigerians
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nice one from him
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by AdemolaA2: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jabar2017:

Trust ... you will someday .. just keep your hustle on !!!
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by mike4zeal(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oh my God!!! Must you do this to impress her or the world. Okay accepted you surprised her with this, must you bring it on social media. Despite all these insecurities we are all experiencing
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by athaboi(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
OChimex:

What is lovely about this?

He would have secretly wired the money into her account and protect the woman from unnecessary exposure....

As hunger full the country, these criminals go begin look for the poor woman think say the money dey with her.

Most celebrities are not wise.....
that's your own view... everybody will never be the same
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Btoyob(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Are you not endangering your mum life,with kind security problems facing the country? wouldn't it better credited her account and show her the slip
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Passionate1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
His mentality sucks. . .
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by whizzler: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
chidiebube107:
Poor man mentality

Hahahahaha, swears!!!
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by adebwalex(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mumu Show off. Those thabrwduce the price of Garri at the market??
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
What a generation!

Why's this online?

And why not just make a transfer into the woman's account?

Only a black man shows off like this.
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
It's not your business bro, learn to mind your business

It's everybody's business since he's brought it online.

You don't want it to be our business, then don't bring it to the public.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
athaboi:
Lovely

What’s lovely in this?

I will put the money in her account without publicize it.
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by winner37(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is almost everyone's wishes to their parents ....
I pray I should do this to my parents too
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by laiperi: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
You see! Money does not make you wise. Sometimes, it makes you stupid.

See how dis man take style introduce ime mama to bandits.

Anu Mpam.
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by COMPAQ(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actor and rapper, Charles Okocha (a.k.a Igwe 2Pac) has surprised his mum with bundles of naira notes on her birthday, IgbereTV reports.

A video shared on his Instagram handle yesterday was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQleIdSD92X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB9Tgt6OdgI

So classless!!
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Livesimple: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154308:
Joy of a Mother!!

Good members of Nairaland,
One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

We Rise!!

Terrorist
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by xjiggy: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Her looks though like.... this my son don come again with im werey. Fufu of your labour and Ragidi racks grin grin grin. I love this guy and his hype man. Eze Nnunu
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
athaboi:
Lovely
My babe.
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
laiperi:
You see! Money does not make you wise. Sometimes, it makes you stupid.

See how dis man take style introduce ime mama to bandits.

Anu Mpam.
I wonder o,
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by templemount: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jabar2017:
worry not cos God wil empower u soon
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by templemount: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
temmypotter:

Sorry oooo. Rich man
don't mind him
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by King3urna(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
chidiebube107:
Poor man mentality

I wish to be poor if this how poor people pull up
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by victorazy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
The real Eze ndi ara
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by athaboi(f): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

What’s lovely in this?

I will put the money in her account without publicize it.
that is you... everyone can't believe the same way
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by phemmyfour: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154308:
Joy of a Mother!!

Good members of Nairaland,
One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

We Rise!!
Gone are those days when parents asked their children for the source of their wealth....smh
Re: Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday by HEAVEN4444: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
TripleOh7:
What a generation!

Why's this online?

And why not just make a transfer into the woman's account?

Only a black man shows off like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack / Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) / Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.