Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment (4113 Views)

BREAKING: UAE Bans Nigerians To Their Country / UAE Bans Flights From Nigeria Till Further Notice / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by Rickmann: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2021
blackprick:

what else could be the reason if not dodorima people?

And what are you?
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by BrazilaAirporta: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Doing what we do best
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by KosiGee(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

Dodorima is a slogan used by members of the (NBM).

Your ignorance about the term is pardonable but your insinuation is foolish and your stupidity is inexcusable.

It’s not healthy to start off your day being an ethnic bigot and an a**ehole.
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

Which one is dodorima

The god of Egede men, Just like Odin is the god of Aro men.
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by DenreleDave(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2021
KosiGee:

You talk too much like an a**ehole, kosigee.
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by blackprick(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2021
So no one here saw that all I want was to comically say egede men.
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by Amoto1914: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Na wa o. Dem just dey form for us. At least you can join us here at home to manage with our real estate business. Registration is free.
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by Amoto1914: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Na wa o. Dem go just dey form for us. You can join us in real estate business today. Registration is free.
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by collarfreak(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

Which one is dodorima

AYE AXEMEN
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Malaysia, Germany, Cyprus, South Africa, ghana, China, uae, Kenya, libya, Italy etc. It's always Nigerians. Who swear for us
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by WINDSOW(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingsuave:

The god of Egede men, Just like Odin is the god of Aro men.
Jaku Jaku is to Eiye confraternity.
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by kagari: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Last month I took it upon myself to understand the Cotonou route to Dubai, and I have done 25 successful jobs so far. This are the process

1. Get a good car to take you from Lagos to Seme border
2. Get a good immigration officer, preferably ECOWAS officer to backdate your passport for both Nigeria and Benin for 14 days
3. Get a cab from the Cotonou side to take you down to Covid VIP office in Cotonou, very close to the airport.
4. do your test, and you would get it latest 7pm of same day, who would have to download it
5. Liase with your hotel to give you an hotel backdated receipt
6. Go to the airport and fly
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by Obakovicho: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
WINDSOW:
Korofo, KRF is to Eiye confraternity.
Korofo no be police
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by Sirconnect: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2021
kagari:
Last month I took it upon myself to understand the Cotonou route to Dubai, and I have done 25 successful jobs so far. This are the process

1. Get a good car to take you from Lagos to Seme border
2. Get a good immigration officer, preferably ECOWAS officer to backdate your passport for both Nigeria and Benin for 14 days
3. Get a cab from the Cotonou side to take you down to Covid VIP office in Cotonou, very close to the airport.
4. do your test, and you would get it latest 7pm of same day, who would have to download it
5. Liase with your hotel to give you an hotel backdated receipt
6. Go to the airport and fly

Thank you for been one of Nigeria greatest problem may corruption cease in your vain
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2021
WINDSOW:
Korofo, KRF is to Eiye confraternity.

Your face show cool
Re: Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment by WINDSOW(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kingsuave:

Your face show cool
Always on guard bro.

Australia Fire: 4000 People Trapped On Beach, Takes Shelter In The Ocean(Pic) / Hottest Places In The UK / Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland