Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Blade Of Grass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blade Of Grass (259 Views)

The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / The Green Snake Under The Green Grass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blade Of Grass by oshorstan(f): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2021
This is the MAN ( acronym for Mokak Adinga Nwodinma). The one who is suppose to be the grass for the flocks, he has become the blade that is designed to cut off their throat. I am sorry, I cannot defend illegitimate inordinate situation. Nobody is perfect, but in our biological sensual connections, we tend to ask God for the Grace to over come sexual sin

I decided to exit that enclave of religious graft because the center cannot hold water again. Where the shepherds start eating their flocks in a coitus manner. Where the flocks start seeing their shepherds as their god! There was a lot of things at stake. Corruption was stinking to high heavens. The GEEHO was not a respecter of her head, threw tantrums at him even on a Sunday morning. I knew there was cankerworm, caterpillar underneath the leaf. For the sake of my young heart, looking for heaven, I needed to run away. Here was I searching for redemption after coming out of myriads of bad escapades. These god of men pursued me with iron rods, calling my spirit in a rather distasteful manner. I was sued to a divine arbitration to accede to a crime I was innocent of. I fear who nor fear una.

These Apache warriors connived with forces to perform a conjugal ceremony of one of their progeny , who was deemed to be pregnant and close to her EDD. With so much aghast and reactions, we defended them with sheer ignorance. I was in the know of so many events that took place but kept mute because of my love for Kpakpa.

My dear people of God, if you are no longer comfortable with your place of worship, I beg you switch. Yes MOVE! Don't take unchristian behavior from your Church generallisimo, else you will become justified into sin. That is a virus which is worse that Oncogene and Novel covid-19.

I have stopped seeing many of them as men of God because they're men in like passions like me. They're sensual, conji - operated , like you & I. So I don't expect much from them. There is no over spirituality in that regard. Their big black preeQ nor get sense when he see Oboe. Abeg nor let their speaking in tongues confuse you. I always beg God to put my sensual nature under subjection, even me day quick raise if I see man with big Gbola. If man lose guard, he go rape plenty women in a day. No matter what, avoid sexual sin especially when the woman is not your wife.

This is my opinion about this matter. Baba married a "Finished goods" and he is finding it difficult to relate with her in a biological way. Her curves and so so and so done drop, the beauty done vanish. Everything be like ocean now. These Men wicked oh, after sucking the orange, they will discard us into an empty tin of pain especially when we done drop 2 engines. Now he's busy philandering in the Philadelphia of the Philistines of pamphylia. I sympathize with you kpakpa. You go spend time chasing shadows. Well, if u escape this axe, pls run away from Nigeria. Don't go back to that area ohhh, people done hear this matter and the issue sour for their mouth. Members go leave u, your croonies go abandon you, even your wife may leave u, your brothers and sisters go day disappointed, even the Mummy GEEHO sef go day heartbroken. All those way day respect u go withdraw. All those your fake members for that your Church for Benin go japa leave u. You're on your own as we speak.

From our investigation, according to several witnesses which I won't divulge. Baba has been doing these things from time. I will not disclose my sources identity. But they're trusted members of EIM. It was revealed that you have no control over your third leg. The tin done enter many pots including kabdbsk. You done wound yellow Heeder, Uwar, one baby mama like that way be member ( one School owner like that for Benin), and this latest scandal of rape done cast u for that area. We get all the information and recordings of everything , we go soon post am enter Mainstream social media.

The person way I feel for na the wife and the pastor mother. We also got information of how the man day sexually molest his own step daughter. Well, time go tell. Make I hope say the judiciary go do their best to nail this guy. Every day for the thief, one day for the owner. Nor be our fault, na because fence fall, na make goat climb am. Una doh.

My name is Miss Oloke Marcianno Barzinni,
Italian citizen,
Writes from Benin, for independent bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The 7th President Of The Republic Of Nigeria / Prophet Beats Them And Pulls Out Their Hair! / Molue (bus) Driver Insulted Wrong Passenger (watch Your Tongue Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.