Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy (825 Views)

Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM / Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Black devils use White Supremacy to attack other Black people that's why we must discard the label Black. We must discard victimhood mentality because Black devils use it to mislead and destroy you. There are plenty of Black people who are in cults and they do not serve God they are out for self. It's all about worshipping the ego. These Black people will lie, steal and kill to get what they want. This is the history of the Bible that in the ancient world, all ruled by Black kingdoms and empires, that many of them warred against God by attacking His people. This is an ancient war and it has nothing to do with White Supremacy until just recently a few centuries ago. When Esau and Ishmael had multiplied the numbers of White bastard sons in the Iberian Pennsula they began to use White Supremacy as a fallare to unseat the Black Jews families that ruled Northern Europe. What they could not do on the battlefield these Black devils did in the bedroom, through iconoclasm and denial of history. They also warred heavily against the Bantu Israelites in Africa, destroying their towns and cities, capturing and enslaving them and selling many away to through the Arab Slave Trade and Atlantic Slave Trade. It's been a constant war against God and His people. There is no such fact as White Supremacy.

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
I arrived at these findings from Scripture..Esau hides his throne.

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022

NewsWorldAfrica
The brutal central African dictator whose playboy son faces French corruption trial
President Obiang has ruled for nearly four decades in Equatorial Guinea, a tiny country that's too opaque to even include on transparency indexes. His son (and Vice-President) owns luxury cars and homes all over the world

The financial workings of one of the most opaque regimes in the world could be about to be subjected to unprecedented scrutiny, after it was decided the son of the dictator of Equatorial Guinea should face trial for corruption in France.

Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo has ruled Africa’s richest country per capita for almost 40 years, amid persistent accusations of corruption, electoral fraud and even cannibalism.

President Obiang describes his regime’s management of Equatorial Guinea’s vast oil revenues as a “state secret” and in the past two years the country has been deemed too opaque to include on Transparency International’s global corruption index.

Yet the outside world could be about to get its first look into how the country’s elite siphon off public funds - through the finances of President Obiang’s son.

As Equatorial Guinea’s forestry minister, Teodorin Nguema Obiang was paid $100,000 a year
As Equatorial Guinea’s forestry minister, Teodorin Nguema Obiang was paid $100,000 a year (AFP/Getty)
Teodorin Nguema Obiang has already had $71 million worth of his assets seized by the US, including a $30 million Malibu mansion, a $38.5 million Gulfstream jet, a Ferrari worth more than $500,000 and Michael Jackson memorabilia worth almost $2 million.

And the 47-year-old playboy prince, who was named his father’s Vice-President earlier this year, looks set to be tried by a Paris court on charges including corruption, money-laundering and embezzlement of public funds.

The court is yet to announce a date for the trial, but sources close to the investigation told the AFP news agency the hearing will go ahead.

The process began when a French judge launched a landmark investigation in May 2009 into whether President Obiang and two other African leaders used state money to buy luxury cars and homes in Paris and on the French Riviera. It became known as the case of "ill-gotten gains".

Read more World’s longest-serving president wins sixth term in Equatorial Guinea
Transparency International filed a complaint against the leaders, who denied any wrongdoing.

Lawyers for the Obiang family have repeatedly tried to scupper the proceedings, and achieved some success when a French court of appeal ruled activists couldn’t sue foreign heads of state.

But a subsequent ruling authorised the investigation, and in July 2012 they ordered the seizure of Mr Obiang’s vast Paris mansion, which featured gold-plated taps, a spa and an in-house nightclub, reportedly worth more than €100 million.

Other possessions, including a fleet of Feraris, Bugattis and other luxury cars and a clock which was alone worth €3 million, were also seized.

Despite its huge oil wealth and that of its ruling elite, Equatorial Guinea is also home to some of the most deprived communities in Africa. More than half the population lives beneath the poverty threshold.

Africa's longest-serving president poised to extend 37-year rule
Two-thirds of African countries now using Chinese military equipment, report reveals
22 brutal dictators you've probably never heard of
President Obiang seized power of the country in 1979, overthrowing President Francisco Macias Nguema, a leader whose rule since independence saw the deaths of thousands. The former leader was tried and executed.

The accusations of cannibalism against the dictator stem from an interview with an exiled political opponent, Severo Moto, on Spanish radio in 2004.

In it, Moto said President Obiang was a demon who “systematically eats his political rivals”.

Making clear he wasn’t just speaking in metaphors, Moto said the ruler was “an authentic cannibal”.

“He has just devoured a police commissioner,” he is quoted as saying. “I say devoured as this commissioner was buried without his testicles and brain.”

World news in pictures
Show all 50
More substantiated claims suggest President Obiang licensed foreign companies to dump toxic waste on the pristine Atlantic island of Annobon.

And ex ministers have testified as to how the Obiang regime encouraged diplomats to use their immunity to smuggle large amounts of illicit drugs all over the world, even in the president’s own baggage.

Earlier this year, Equatorial Guinea filed a lawsuit with the The Hague asking it to end the French investigation. But even if it goes ahead, as now seems likely, Mr Obiang probably won’t see his day in court. French officials say the trial is expected to take place without the defendant attending.

I know who murdered Muammar Gaddafi it was Black African leaders envious and hypocritical. They did it through their son Barack Obama using the Whiteman's military while making it look like the Whiteman dd it. Muammar Gaddafi was a better human being than Obama and many of African leaders who get rich from oil money and starve their people. Muammar Gaddafi shared the oil profits with his people, he offered free education and healthcare to all Lybians including immigrants from Sub Sahara Aftican nations where so generosity is unheard of. The only way you rise in these Sub Sahara African nations is that you join a cult and serve the Marine Spirits. It's so bad at many Nigerian universities that young girls must prostitute themselves to pay school fees. All this corruption both spiritual and moral yet Black people are still encouraged to blame White people.

I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Isaiah 42:7
7 to open eyes that are blind,
to free captives from prison
and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by MindHacker9009(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

Muammar Gaddafi was a better human being than Obama and many of African leaders who get rich from oil money and starve their people. Muammar Gaddafi shared the oil profits with his people, he offered free education and healthcare to all Lybians including immigrants from Sub Sahara Aftican nations where so generosity is unheard of.

Watch video of the black population in southern Libya to find out if Gaddafi cared about them angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA2elO2SKCQ

1 Like

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Watch video of the black population in southern Libya to find out if Gaddafi care about them angry

This is all post Qaddaffi and from what I researched many crooked Africans from Nigeria to Ghanna were tricking poor Blacks into thinking they would receive service jobs in Middle East countries. Yet they had to travel through Lybia for transport in effect landing them right into the hands of Jahadist enslavers.

And I can retrieve those articles if you like to finally see the truth.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by MindHacker9009(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

This is all post Qaddaffi and from what I researched many crooked Africans from Nigeria to Ghanna were tricking poor Blacks into thinking they would receive service jobs in Middle East countries. Yet they had to travel through Lybia for transport in effect landing them right into the hands of Jahadist enslavers.

And I can retrieve those articles if you like to finally see the truth.

These are natives of Libya during the rule of Gaddafi

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
MindHacker9009:

These are natives of Libya during the rule of Gaddafi

Post Qaddaffi as his government lose control many abuses occurred that's all this report is saying.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by Maynman: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
I don’t know why we blacks think we are the worthy ones, we are the special people that a deity created.
We are more racist than them.
Judging them solely because of skin color, calling them “beast”.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by MindHacker9009(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

Post Qaddaffi as his government lose control many abuses occurred that's all this report is saying.

The video is about life of black southern natives in Libya during and after the rule of Gaddafi

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The video is about life of black southern natives in Libya during and after the rule of Gaddafi

No. It's about migrants who were travelling through Lybia trying to get to Europe for jobs were detained by soldiers. As I said many were tricked by their own people into taking these routes that landed them into captivity.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by MindHacker9009(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

No. It's about migrants who were travelling through Lybia trying to get to Europe for jobs were detained by soldiers. As I said many were tricked by their own people into taking these routes that landed them into captivity.

Then you have not watched the Video.

They are the Tubu or Toubou tribe and they are natives of southern Libya.

1 Like

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Then you have not watched the Video.

They are the Tubu or Toubou tribe and they are natives of southern Libya.

I at first skim through yet I completely watched the video. Muammar Qaddaffi was on good terms with Sub Sahara Blacks yet even he could not squash the tensions between Arabs and North Africans. This goes back to the times the Black Arab Muslims enslaved the White Arabs and kept their women in harems. The African Muslims are wicked and they cause tensions even in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q9ZdoTUNZc

Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
MindHacker900

Get off that all Blacks are victims.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 12:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Watch out for the Black snake that hides in the tall grass of White Supremacy.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 3:33am On Jun 16, 2022
To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams” (1 Sam. 15:22).

“For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry” (1 Sam. 15:23)
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by MindHacker9009(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
MindHacker900
Get off that all Blacks are victims.

Who created this country and other black African countries that are not working today and who decides when a group wants to break away?
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by HarshBitterTrut: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Who created this country and other black African countries that are not working today and who decides when a group wants to break away?

Break away from sin and worship the LORD alone.

Look at all the countries whose cultures believe in sacrifice any time that is a challenging issue. Then compare them with the White Christian nations where people believe in hard work, steadfastness and trusting unto the LORD. Mexico and California sits upon the same land, same ocean, same climate yet Mexico is impoverished and California is the richest U.S state. The Mexican people worship the Saint of Death and whenever there is a challenging issue they like many Africans make blood sacrifices. Gangs and cults have more power than the government and the people. This is no different than Haiti, Jamaica, or any Black shit hole country. Muammar Gaddafi believed in pure Islam the one God Allah and as a result his Lybia was an oasis in North Africa.

The law of God is your success. Obedience is greater than sacrifice.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by MindHacker9009(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

Break away from sin and worship the LORD alone.

Look at all the countries whose cultures believe in sacrifice any time that is a challenging issue. Then compare them with the White Christian nations where people believe in hard work, steadfastness and trusting unto the LORD. Mexico and California sits upon the same land, same ocean, same climate yet Mexico is impoverished and California is the richest U.S state. The Mexican people worship the Saint of Death and whenever there is a challenging issue they like many Africans make blood sacrifices. Gangs and cults have more power than the government and the people. This is no different than Haiti, Jamaica, or any Black shit hole country. Muammar Gaddafi believed in pure Islam the one God Allah and as a result his Lybia was an oasis in North Africa.

The law of God is your success. Obedience is greater than sacrifice.

You are right but the developed countries have contact with the spirit world

Watch this two videos to know about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGzTTx_QqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYznDBC_fQk
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by Richwallet: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
MindHacker9009

I wrote a reply to you yet a hacker set off the bots and caused my account to freeze for 24hrs so I am using this one. I have people who monitor and compete with me secretly backstabbing and undermining my efforts. This spiritual warfare is no joke.

I will compose another reply to your post later.
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by MindHacker9009(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Richwallet:
MindHacker9009

I wrote a reply to you yet a hacker set off the bots and caused my account to freeze for 24hrs so I am using this one. I have people who monitor and compete with secretly backstabbing and undermining my efforts. This spiritual warfare is no joke.

I will compose another reply to your post later.

No problem
Re: The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy by Richwallet: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
MindHacker9009:

No problem

Yes there alot of Luciferians that compete with me yet they are only at an advantage when they can backstab and undermine my light work.

I would agree that the demonic spirit world can amaze with it's ability to manifest wealth for its followers. Many pagans have built great empires from this ungodly Magicka. Yet do not forget that Moses defeated the magicians of pharaoh with his staff which contained the 72 Holy Names Of God. And Moses used this same staff to split the Red Sea and drown pharaoh's army, the Egyptians never recovered it was the Babylonians that ruled next.

I am a priest my family is the bloodline of Yeshua Ben Yossef. I have studied IFA, Egyptian, Wicca, Taoist and various magical systems. I can say despite their obvious differences they all operate on the same universal laws created by God. They all utilize the universal energy which is the Holy Spirit of God which permeates everywhere. This is why the Magicka of the Most High is the most powerful and undefeatable. No electrical device can have more power than than the electrical outlet is draws from. In as much can any wizard or witch, angel or demon muster enough strength to be a challenge to the Almighty.

To abandon monotheism is to do away with logic and reasoning. This is why all those great empires declined in the end as their people went mad. Sin is madness and look around as supernatural belief rises i.e witchcraft so does wickedness..

(1) (Reply)

Can God Still Forgive Satan? / Religion Should Be Erradicated? (POLL) / The Case For Jesus Christ: View The Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.