Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 (37233 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by byteem: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Lifestone post=103169532]I am just curious. How should the Lastma official handle this. He couldn't have known if his of his wife's claims are true or not. the Officers has a duty to carry out, He should have just followed them to their office for the sake of his wife.
But for the claim of missing money, I don't know how's going to prove it without video recording.
While I know for sure that Latsma officials are tout, Nigerians should learn to obey the law.

U are evil and evil will befall u.. imagine.. the woman was bleeding ..no empathy... wicked beings .. they did the same to me years back my wife was very heavy and the belt was making her uncomfortable in traffic.. so she took it off.. I decided to park just for her to go and sit at back pending when we get to the hospital. they pounced came and said no seat belt illegal parking blah blah.. they fleeced me 20k that day. i had to give them just to get my wife to the hospital.. the law is made for man not man for law. law enforcers should have a human face.. in the application, there is what u call discretion.. that is why u have humans enforcing.. not animals .. these guys don't have empathy. they are wicked souls. like downright wicked. and they are cursed if u have ever had any issue with them u will understand.

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
LASTMA officials behaving like touts, stark illiterates, kidnappers, extortionist and criminals all together at same time.

What a huge disgrace and disservice to the Lagos state government and governor.

Pls in LASTMA criminal extortionist illiterate who don't understand the meaning of health emergency situations record u pls also records their commonality for the world to see. Idiots saboteurs.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Lifestone(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=byteem post=103170357][/quote]
Curse without cause usually go back to sender, so I won't join issues with a low life person like you who could not have conversation in a public forum like this without bringing out how limited they are.
At the end, why didn't you start with how you ended your discussion without sounding of note.
You guys complain about dictatorship and you can't tolerate discenting voice. Who do us like this?
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by PlanktonX: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
The day LASTMA people beans go done!!!!

I wish their loved ones are daily praying for them.

But he who dip his hand in a palmoil bowl will likely come home with a stain clothe
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Darkmode64: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lifestone:
I am just curious. How should the Lastma official handle this. He couldn't have known if his of his wife's claims are true or not.the Officers has a duty to carry out, He should have just followed them to their office for the sake of his wife.
But for the claim of missing money, I don't know how's going to prove it without video recording.
While I know for sure that Latsma officials are tout, Nigerians should learn to obey the law.
I honestly wanted to reply this comment but on a second thought... What good will it do?
You won't know how much issue this is until it happens to you. You can't understand.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Gjmff: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Lifestone(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Darkmode64:

I honestly wanted to reply this comment but on a second thought... What good will it do?
You won't know how much issue this is until it happens to you. You can't understand.
I have had even worse situation with the Nigerian Police, I have to negotiate a resolution because the end would have been costlier (imagine the cost to him) . I certainly wouldn't have followed his approach.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by ogododo: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
PlanktonX:
The day LASTMA people beans go done!!!!

I wish their loved ones are daily praying for them.

But he who dip his hand in a palmoil bowl will likely come home with a stain clothe

Na reason why Ambode sacked them and VIO. Dem be touts.

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pierocash:
Traffic officers are very notorious. Between Lagos State traffic officers and Timariv in Rivers State,I don't know the most notorious.

But Rivers State disbanded Timariv,why is Lagos State not doing same

Whatever timariv means ? The police officers and traffic warders at Waterlines junction had done what this man described to me. They are everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by NacoAba: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is pure wickedness. Some people only live their life for today forgetting that what tomorrow hold is more bigger and fearful than today. People should be careful. Some people die without getting sick, sometimes it's as a matter of what they said or did in the past without knowing . As for the tinibuadvocate, that guy I pity his children and wife because karma won't spare them.he should mind his actions and what he says just to get paid so he won't put innocent children and his wife at risk. Many people are suffering today due to what their furtathers committed many years ago. People of the world, call evil evil and call good good.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by TruthinAction: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thank God your wife didn't die. This is what matters. Get a lawyer and get justice. When unknown gunmen begin to kill security personnel, people will start feeling sorry for them. Most of them are thieves on uniform.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Darkmode64: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lifestone:

I have had even worse situation with the Nigerian Police, I have to negotiate a resolution because the end would have been costlier (imagine the cost to him) . I certainly wouldn't have followed his approach.
As much as I reckon with your thoughts, safe is it to say that negotiating with these guys in a logical way was practical impossible due to the current situation he was in. I couldn't have imagine the rollercoaster of emotions flowing through his veins at that moment. It was a matter of life....

But I understand your position on this.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Blackdisciple(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
beycity:
Touts and thugs in Uniform.

Really oo
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by victorVIC1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
I've also had a bitter experience with those lasma officials in the same spot(akonwonjo roundabout). Had to sort them out as I had my wife whom was pregnant at the time with me in the car.

The totality of Nigeria needs serious restructuring.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Susu888(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
The actions of the officials is pure thuggery they should be prosecuted!!

The problem with naija is both uniformed officials nd most of the populace lack a clean heart... Evryone wan cash out at the expense of his fellow citizen. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by vankaid: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Which animal is your daddy then?
I don't do "yo daddy" jokes no more.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
My advice he should try get the names of those bastard report to police for army robbery and get lawyer to charges them
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by afesco: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/lastma-officials-absconded-with-my-bleeding-wife-stole-n150000-businessman/
I couldn't finish reading ur voluminous write-up but from d little I read, u would have avoided this problem if you had put ur wife in d back seat since she couldn't use d seat belt. I will never drive without d use of seat belt because I nor fit for wahala.LASMA na agberu n dt is y person must try avoid them at all cost
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Vulcan24(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
You see why Nigerian govt would not permit arms bearing, this guy don't need pleading with these thugs, just open fire and drop 3 of 'em or someone in the crowd climb a tall building and drop their asses in 3 straight shots

Whatdahell is all this am reading

In Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Ezmans: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
That is why I can't pity for any lastma even when people kill them with there cars

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by spinna: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
mafia traffic and law enforcement
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by bablon20(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
From their GM Olajide Oduyoye to the least officer in lastma they r all thieves, I am sure the writer is a butty, u don't have to be civil whenever a lasman officer stop ur car, if it warrants that you kill or masticate anyone of them, pls don't hesitate. Their days r being numbered.

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Pharaohny: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
@Tinubuadvocate UGM suppose kill YOU idiot somebody
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by abimic(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
If na LASTMA, police or na Army stop me, i know who to call, except the official wants to get sacked. Again, people should register in hospitals close to their homes for emergencies, pending when they can visit their own preferred hospitals.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Lonelypacifist6: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
I hate Nigerian law enforcement agents, very animalistic. Someone's parents would just be disgracing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by wisestman(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/lastma-officials-absconded-with-my-bleeding-wife-stole-n150000-businessman/
Rule number one: whenever you meet any of these uniform personnels be it police or lastma, Do not ever beg.. That's the worst way to get out of any issue. Stand your ground with your voice raised and make your points very clear with a stern face.

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by doublecheif: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
These same set of people forcefully took over my car on the basis that I did not put on a seat belt in my neighbourhood, drove it to PWD took me in a mini bus to the PWD and started intimidating me till they collected 15,000 naira from me. Wicked set of animals. They should be sent to firing square.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Okhuadams(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yoruba pple na full thete what do you expect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement / SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.