Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

AGF Applauds Youth Coalition For Development, Says Youth Dev. My Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Applauds Youth Coalition For Development, Says Youth Dev. My Concern (126 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion / Adamu Garba Picks YPP Presidential Form, Says Youth Have No Future In APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AGF Applauds Youth Coalition For Development, Says Youth Dev. My Concern by Daudupress: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2021
The Accountant General of the Federation, Mr. Ahmed Idris has applauded a top Nigerian youth body which is focused on development known as Youth Coalition for development.

The Accountant General of the Federation, Mr. Ahmed Idris while addressing the apex executive body of the organisation at his residence in Kano on Saturday expressed optimism in the future of the Nigerian project stressing that the body has been able to achieve many successes all across the nation because of the unity of purpose.

He further revealed that he has been closely following the activities of the organisation and as such he is proud to host the leaders behind the immeasurable projects that have been carried out by the body.

"During your introduction, I could fathom that the entire six geopolitical zones were adequately represented, and that's my first commendation.

"Second, I am glad to be paid a visit by the leaders of this noble youth body known as Youth Coalition for Development, YCD. I am proud and felt honoured when I got notice of your coming. You know why? Because I have gone through your precedence and I have discovered that as the lover of youth that I am, it is worth it identifying with you and your organisation".

The President, Youth Coalition for Development, YCD, Comr Aminu Aminu who spoke on behalf of the entire executives harped on the achievements and Character of the Accountant General of the Federation, Mr. Ahmed Idris. Aminu Aminu stated that the contribution of Mr. Ahmed Idris has gone beyond the borders of the North.
" Sir, we have come to identify with you openly in appreciation to all your programs and activities geared toward having a better Nigerian Youth. We are glad to inform you that we are aware of your immense commitment to enhancing the capacity building of the Nigerian youths all across the nation, going by the Fleet of projects you have initiated and executed up to the brim aimed and targeted on the Nigerian Youths in the country.
We want to say, we the Nigerian youths don't take all these for granted, as such that is why we have come to say "we are grateful".

"Sir, your humility as well gets us amazing. You are a different Nigerian with a generally accepted style of leadership", he said.

Adding to what the President said, Comr. Igwe Mathew described the AGF, Mr. Ahmed Idris as a leading Leader who is a humanitarian to earth.
Igwe noted that his joy is not far from the simplicity of Mr. Ahmed Idris and open-mindedness.
" Sir, you are the kind of Nigerians we need in power, we are aware of how you have transformed lives even in the South East and other parts of the country. And here we are today, graciously hosted by you to see how you can help the Nigerian youths again in a different dimension".

The AGF reacting to the speeches, smiled as he gazed to the ceilings finding words to respond.
"Thank you all, we must make Nigeria work. We have no other Nigeria aside from this, and as such it just must work. How can this be achieved? Only by love, sincerity to ourselves and others, and being selfless in any little opportunity we all find ourselves.

" I also assure you that YCD got my 100% support on any youth-related projects to be embarked on in any part of the country. And I congratulate you all about that", he added.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo @ 4th Msmes Awards: We Are Encouraged By Innovation, Resilience Of Youn / F/Audit Implementation By NDDC Board Will Gladden Hearts Of N/deltans - Akpabio / 1.3 Million People To Benefit From N-CARES Programme In Kogi Continue Reading A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.