Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion (13616 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Coalition For Young Candidates In Ogun Back APC Candidate, Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by AnonPoet: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
MY ISSUES WITH COALTION FOR PETER OBI -When I said a a cabal has been trying to pressure groups supporting @peterobi some thought I was being arrogant. Fact is the ‘Coalition’ has been demanding N500,000 from PO support groups like mine to be ‘recognized’? I think it’s disgusting

I did not want to go public with proofs of their demand for N500k but today when the Nat Youth Leader of LP clarified that no group needs to register with any other group, they all went on attack against me for asking for clarification. it’s time to resist the scammers publicly

@PeterObi became a hot nationally name becos everyone was doing what they can to promote him. Now this Coaltion for Peter Obi is trying to take advantage of that by asking big support groups like mine to register with them & pay N500,000 for the priviledge to promote PO. Whaaat?

I told them ‘NEVER!’ becos The PO movement is supposed to change SCAMMY activities like this and I told them I would NOT pay for privilege to use my resources to promote PO . They then said it’s VOLUNTARY. Still they insisted I must attend an INTERVIEW b4 I can be recognized.

To avoid accusations of arrogance, I applied and attended their ‘compulsory’ interview all in the hope they will leave me alone. When I got to the zoom interview, 6 of them claimed they are the custodians of peter obi mandate. I asked for proof of authority but they had none

They also demanded to know who gave me authority to build a mobile app for Peter Obi Nation (my support group). I also asked them who gave them authority to police the Peter Obi brand. They could not show me. I challenge the Coaltion to post the recording of that 80min interview

The issue of the N500k fee came up again & they now said it’s voluntary to recoup their expenses for their 1 million man march. I told them my Org had expenses too but am not asking anyone to reimburse me since its all voluntary.

Though they now claimed d N500k is voluntary they still refused to register us for over 30days. Then they started sponsoring posts to delegitimize us and the app our PO group had created. They denied they were not behind the campaign but @Doc_steena admitted it in a chat tonight

I am not naive and know it’s becos we didn’t pay their voluntary ‘donation’ of N500k
that they decided to blackmail us. They even accused me of being an apc mole who wants to steal data & claimed @segalink built the app though sega didnt even know I was building any app!

Like I said last week, I am all for cooperation among Peter Obi support groups but NO COALITION should try to force any group to join them or try to delegitimize others becos they don’t want to join their coalition. There MUST be mutual respect. This is Afterall all voluntary.

Like I have often repeated, I don’t want anything for supporting @PeterObi other than good govt by him. So nobody can force me to succumb to any shady coaltion . If they had bothered to check me out they would know I would NOT accept blackmail or injustice no matter what.

I had asked them if PO knew they were collecting N500,000 ‘voluntary’ contribution from groups to be ‘recognized’ by them, but they couldn’t answer. They didn’t even have courage and to put it on their site but come to your inbox to demand it it. It’s disgusting and shameful

Finally, at this point, peace with evil be damned. Even if the COALTION approves our application now,we will decline and dare them to stop our promotion of Peter Obi. We don’t need anything from them and don’t want to sit at their scammy ‘table’ for N500k ‘voluntary’ donation

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1551750473778188289?t=71q48qc3EVPg9DdywWUDIA&s=19

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Obojuju: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. Stop posting rubbish on Nairaland

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Ulunne777(f): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Po naim we know.
Every other is a distraction.
It is a certainty that scammers will infiltrate the group because what is the #500k for.

I'm going solo and I'm talking to ppl everyday.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Seniorwriter(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Some criminals are shamelessly shameless....
Crass shamelessness.
djon78:

No be naija we dey again

Majority want to reap off the next fellow
Everywhere even in the government, security, even ordinary Nigerians

The level of dishonesty and avarice in Nigeria is shocking

Yesterday I heard on radio that inec staffs were collecting 1500 Naira from anyone that wants to register for PVC in fact Abuja

Not just one place but many locations

Even if Peter Obi win, it may be hard to change this mindset from many Nigerians because it's deeply ingrained

Honestly na to finally relocate from this Nation kpata kpata to saner climate
Apt mention from you....howbeit OBIDATTI aspirants in my opinion are a better option than the others...no arguments!.
We don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

13 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by JohnnA1: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi's scammy scammy, shady shady, corner corner campaign don fail before election start.
Too many lies, shadiness and incredulity from him and his supporters.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by OkutaNla: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Erm...

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Nigerialabalaba: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shey d payment get receipt?
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Bethel4Life(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Bethel4Life(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Another thread about Obi today.
Seems Tinubu urchins and their Supporters don't care anymore about happenings in Nigeria but are focusing on Obi.

Obi this Obi that. Whoever told these people we any propaganda on Obi will make us change our mind is a scammer.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Throwback: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shame!

Like leader like minions.

If you can lie, then you can steal, and you can even carry N250m cash in your vehicle convoy from Anambra to Lagos in 2009 not 1989 ooo.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Throwback: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ulunne777:
Po naim we know.
Every other is a distraction.
It is a certainty that scammers will infiltrate the group because what is the #500k for.

I'm going solo and I'm talking to ppl everyday.

Imagine the vulgarity of the obidient mob?

You have no home training using the respectable picture of the elderly for your photoshop thuggery.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Millimann: 5:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Some urchins here are already masturbating over two groups that were not even created by Obi himself. Two volunteer groups that came up by themselves. It's very likely the Banwo guy is a mole.

But urchins can't read and comprehend.

14 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by ecolime(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2022
It's safe to say Peter Obi is the man to beat at this stage.

He now the object of attack of opposition candidates and their paid supporters.

The campaign strategy of Sowore, Tinubu, Kwankwanso and Atiku with their people is to discredit him day and night. Funny enough, PO doesn't speak bad of them in return.

I am sure he will investigate this claim and purge the coalition if found to be true. He is too decent to be associated with stuffs like this.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by victorazy(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2022
All these party flagbearers are the same. Incoming Tyrants they are. Peter Obi style are doing their own codedly

7 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Rapuru14: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2022
At the mention PO all agbadorians pee on their pampers.

Ride on PO the clout giver; you give freely.

Thank you for making once dead and uninteresting Nigeria's political space alive and near interesting again.

You do these seamlessly out of office, obidients and men of clear conscience knows far more will be done when you assume the office of the president dragged to the mud by zombies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by updatechange(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2022
I no won hear anything o
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Ayilara1(m): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by pedrilo: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2022
This stupid ope banwo is a mole planted by Tinubu.
God punish him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by pedrilo: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2022
This stupid ope banwo is a mole planted by Tinubu.
God punish him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by blamingthedevil: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi is a fraud with fraudulent followers

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by OKKO(m): 5:36am On Jul 27, 2022
This sounds like a deliberate blackmail. Obi already told you not to give anybody shi shi on his behalf. You have heard from the horses mouth.... you are still complianing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Triangles1(m): 5:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Peto should get ready for heavy lashes, that's politics strategy.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Mstick: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Ope Banwo is a joke and all Peter Obi supporters should be wary of him.

This is the same person that went ahead to create an app for PO and when he was asked to bring it down he refused, he knew that a PO support group app was already launched and he went ahead to launch his causing confusion. His own app wanted users to input sensitive informations and when it was rejected he cried foul.

Peter Obi support is organic yes but you can't make big decisions and form groups without consulting LP or the main grassroot support which is what Ope is doing.

He was a Tinubu supporter, calling Obidients names then the next minute he switched like a motherf***er, who wouldn't be suspicious of such a person?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Coldfeets: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Cread:
Nairaland loves bad news about Peter obi

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Nnemuka(f): 5:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Ope banwo went from castigating peter obi to supporting Moghalu to building a malicious app for Peter obi and now he is constantly making threads about the coalition.
Ope should rest...
No coalition or support group for Obi is constantly crying on their timelines, he will not be recognized and nobody knows him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Mandate2023: 5:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Igbos are supporting obi bcoz of tribal sentiments that won't fly beyond south east grin
I said it yesterday that dey will finish obi money putting fake meetings together in d north but some mumu said anything LP do is without money, d hall and d clothes, who is sponsoring it....dey will ignore.

Those clamouring are only looking for what to eat, gullible jobless online bullies will attack and defend instead of using their head, las las obi is a branch o PDP and his emergence will only divide d vote of PDP in south east and south south that APC is not always at advantage........we will see d outcome of the scammers

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Born2Breed(f): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2022
All these coalition nonsense is an avenue for people to steal. Support Peter Obi with whatever you can but forming a union is nonsense.

Only the campaign organisation has right to put out a statement discreditibg any group.

Thieves everywhere.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilante Group Raids Forest, Arrests IPOB Members Who Attacked Police Station / Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.