Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse (45225 Views)

Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by ledaman: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Loading ! The owner of da bush!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by mt77: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Made in Chinko, I'm really surprised.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by magzey: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
bukxy:
Bandits peppersoup don land at ease.
no stress at all.

BUHARI is the root of all evil!

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Obipaul77(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-passengers-trapped-in-the-bush-as-abuja-kaduna-train-breaks-down?s=09
Thanks to God buhari's kinsmen, the fulani herdsmen did not meet them there, they would have unleashed mayhem on them, that's the game they enjoy playing.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Olamideayomide(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aloku chinco
Wait o are you sure this trains are new purchase sha cos e never reach 5years now e don't dey request for maintenance.

God save us in this country, Nothing dey work perfectly again
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
In Lai Mohammed's voice, car sef dey breakdown, money come and eat banana
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by blueAgent(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Bandits loading 35%...

42%...

51%...

60%...

Please do not switch off your device cheesy

Lol.....����

"Passengers stranded or trapped in the bush"

O boy see set up.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by blueAgent(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
uuzba:

Eh, but UK that i lived in and used train everyday for 4 years, we were never left on the road like this.
If one train is bad, they just swop with another one. We the passengers have no idea which train is which.
All you hear is "Platform 8, Transpennine Express to Leeds, Hull, ... Newcastle" is arriving". And it always arrives on time.
Enter your train at the correct time and go your way.

That is Becos it was built, designed and runned by whites
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by SeriouslySense(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lets just be laughing, they will be looking at us, like clowns.

watchindelta:
Just only on week of used train don dey stop on the road. Nawaho naija. I dey Italy for 6yrs na only once metro don get problems.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by akanbiaa(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ppogbae:
Why not wait inside the train?
Fear of Kidnappers is a factor and it is the main reason people even use the train in the first place and it seems there are forces bent on forcing people to abandon use of train and go back to the road that makes it easier for kidnappers to operate.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by uuzba(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
blueAgent:

That is Becos it was built, designed and runned by whites
Not, just whites.
If you want a technology, you design and build it yourself so you know everything about it and how to maintain it.
We don't know anything about trains here. We just import it and expect it to run fine.
But that does not mean we cannot start learning about trains and all the engineering behind it and how to build the spare parts and create working maintenance schedules for it.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by otokx(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
They better privatize the railways, the signs are already there.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by MERCHANDISER: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
captainamiedi1:
we go owe china tire. i nor kwn how we want take pay back the loan with these kind train. but wait nor be china give us the loan?? China is a bigger criminal in Africa
that's the one we can afford bro
goto South Africa, Nairobi, Egypt and northern Africa and see the kind of train and railway China installed for them
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by MERCHANDISER: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Germi9:

I said it,nothing good can come from the Chinese except substandard stuffs, covered with fancy paintings and decorations…i knew these trains can never stand the test of time,i recommend Russia kind of locomotives which are strong and durable but my people say dem want cheapatiko wey dey run belle
mumu cheesy
Russian locomotive are built by China.
they gave you what you requested for
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by phemmyfour: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
There is bound to be mechanical fault in auto objects like this.

But I expected the train not to have embarked on the journey after developing mechanical faults immediately leaving the station. It was an omen that the train would finally break down in the middle.

Like we were told that these were new train?
Abi Na only the coaches be new ones but old engines?
Abracadabra...New train should give at least a yr of quality service without fail
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by MERCHANDISER: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
dorodee:
Hmmm, trains "Made in china"
Apart from Japan.Any modern train is made in China regardless of where you see them.

Do you know what South Africa are using Chinese train? Do your research
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by AerialMapper: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
So we cannot keep something as simple as a locomotive train running ?
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Rehdasignature1: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
The success of this administration is only legible on paper. We can't practically see their success with our "unmicroscopic" eyes.... Damnnnnnnn
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Germi9: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
mumu cheesy
Russian locomotive are built by China.
they gave you what you requested for
Bastard
You don’t know nothing,afterall you are a true reflection of your government (cluelessness)
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by owbabs: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
As with automotive systems around the world there is preventive maintenance and there is also backup plan in case of total failure. I suspect people falling short of one or more of these and cutting corners to result in the situation we have here.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by MERCHANDISER: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Germi9:

Bastard
You don’t know nothing,afterall you are a true reflection of your government (cluelessness)
So instead of you to appreciate me for enlightening you instead you restorted to insult.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-railway-russia-idUSKBN19B035

Read this article to eschew your ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by iamfromlagos(f): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
ForgetfulJones:
Nigeria my country, i just hope they stay safe... angry see how the bandits are respecting the chief terrorist sympathizer... angry
Sympathizer?
He's a terrorist o.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by fozapi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo NorthRules9ja what do you have to say and our darling
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Apart from Japan.Any modern train is made in China regardless of where you see them.

Do you know what South Africa are using Chinese train? Do your research

South Africa manufacturers get own trains
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

goto South Africa, Nairobi, Egypt and northern Africa and see the kind of train and railway China installed for them

South Africa installs get own rails

South Africa is not kenya or Tanzania
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by chaloskyx: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
SAI BABA I CAN SEE YOUR PROJECTS ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB AND WORKING FOR YOUR SUPPORTERS SAI BABA FOR 3RD TERM
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

But I expected the train not to have embarked on the journey after developing mechanical faults immediately leaving the station. It was an omen that the train would finally break down in the middle.

Scam China trains. undecided
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Germi9: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

So instead of you to appreciate me for enlightening you instead you restorted to insult.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-railway-russia-idUSKBN19B035

Read this article to eschew your ignorance
Normally i do not insult but you started it and am sorry for that,meanwhile would you conclude that Russia do not build railways or trains? Reading your article further,that project was a multinational project that cuts through Russia ,thanks but no thanks for your info

1 Like

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by ForgetfulJones: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
iamfromlagos:

Sympathizer?
He's a terrorist o.
I didn't want to state the obvious.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by godofuck231: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
May Fulani heardsmen help them
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by captainamiedi1: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

But the government too loans in billions to achieve these na. so the billions can only afford a train that can't run smoothly for 1 yr?
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Detailfix: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Have been privileged to sit in the locomotive once because the coaches were full and I had to get back to abuja , I can tell you that those locomotives are very old, they look like 1980s kind of technology, only the coaches are modern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.