Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker (2694 Views)

Tecno Phantom X: A Honest Review / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by hoilakes(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
TECNO Phantom X “the new record-breaker for Tecno Mobile” got listed in the Top 10 Daily interest on GSMArena, reached second place in less than 1 week, and got 31,000 plus hits.

“The newly announced Tecno Phantom X reached popularity levels that the maker has never before achieved, so it might just be a real winner.” This caught my attention today on the best and top Mobile Review Blog GSMArena. https://www.gsmarena.com/

It’s not even up to a week now that TECNO mobile poked us on the new TECNO Phantom series, the PHANTOM X, which was later announced officially and now available for PRE-ORDER both offline and online. With a lot of mouth-watering gifts attached. https://www.mobile-phantom.com/ng/pre-order-entry

The previous phantom series (phantom 9) for me paved the way for the phantom series generally, though I started noticing the magnitude on the phantom series from the likes of Phantom 6, 6plus powerful Phantom 8. Since then, phantom lovers got seriously longed for the next phantom.

Voila! Phantom X got announced recently and the features and specifications have got people talking, not that alone it got over 31,000 hits now on GSMARENA making it the second on the list of top 10 daily interest.

Well, am not surprised! This could only be because it comes with New cool Features, Design, and specifications. the 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x2340 pixels. Tecno Phantom X is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Tecno Phantom X runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4700mAh battery. The Tecno Phantom X supports proprietary fast charging. Indeed, Phantom X is an extraordinary device.

Check the full specifications here https://www.gsmarena.com/tecno_phantom_x-10979.php

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by saratackit: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Haaaa phantom X is not here to joke... Many folks have been waiting for this for real... It's the design for me I should check more reviews to see why it's getting such attention

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Authoreety: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Is it a gaming fone
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Randerl: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Otherz are releasing Dimensity 1000 5G Smartphones, na dis Palasai with outdated and old underperforming G95 una dey hail.

Meanwhile, GSM.Arena Ranking says,
5 out of 10 Smartphone Users Can Never Be Wrong. Xiaomi.

12 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by masterfactor(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
IGG, what is special about a phone with g95 chipset, 90hz refresh rate, curved amoled screen that Samsung has been using right from their gs6 edge. This phone no worth all this hype.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by sunshineV(f): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
this shows how bad tecno and infinix phones are. how they release 100 phones and only 1 will be on the chart. look at xiaomi dominating the chart

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Wanni25(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
This phone no worth any hype!

Really?

Says you who probably may be using a torchlight phone if am not mistaken.

Okay not to sound harsh!

Just saying! Give it to these guys, they didn't do bad. They tried! The phone is really not bad, is a PHONE I would gladly spend all my savings to purchase.

Well-done to the brand, More Wins!

masterfactor:
IGG, what is special about a phone with g95 chipset, 90hz refresh rate, curved amoled screen that Samsung has been using right from their gs6 edge. This phone no worth all this hype.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Idarachris84: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Omo! See design!

This is sleek! I wasn't expecting any phantom device any longer after many years of waiting.

I must say it was worth the wait.

Beautiful device! Great specs!
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Definitely gonna be from the Specs though.

Beautiful piece of beauty!
Authoreety:
Is it a gaming fone
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by masterfactor(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wanni25:

Really?

Okay not to sound harsh!

Just saying! Give it to these guys, they didn't do bad. They tried! The phone is really not bad, is a PHONE I would gladly spend all my savings to purchase.

Don't let brand loyalty cloud your sense of reasoning. This phone is purely hype, tell me one thing that is special about this phone. And lastly Touch light phone cannot be use to access the internet, as it is not equipped with such facility. Stop supporting mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Fonjewel0(f): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Big one for the brand!

A Big Congratulations!
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Incredible128: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Randerl:
Otherz are releasing Dimensity 1000 5G Smartphones, na dis Palasai with outdated and old underperforming G95 una dey hail.

Meanwhile, GSM.Arena Ranking says,
5 out of 10 Smartphone Users Can Never Be Wrong. Xiaomi.

guy, na wa for u o! grin Who dey pay u? grin
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Freelancerx: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
sunshineV:
this shows how bad tecno and
infinix phones are. how they
release 100 phones and only 1 will
be on the chart. look at xiaomi
dominating the chart
if this says how bad Tecno and infinix are, what about the other brands that are not listed? Does that mean theyre bad too?
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by sunshineV(f): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Freelancerx:
if this says how bad Tecno and infinix are, what about the other brands that are not listed? Does that mean theyre bad too?
other brands like?
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2021
You see Tecno Phantom X and Infinix Zero X Pro? They are just the same phone in different skin. Transsion is a big scam. They have been scamming Africans on a steady with their copy copy phones. The worst is that they will just slam a huge price on these devices.

Same with Hot 9 and Spark 5, hot 8, camon 12, and spark 4. Bunch of scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Freelancerx: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
sunshineV:
other brands like?
suddenly you can't read the list? undecided
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Mohbola(f): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2021
This is impressive, I remember when being listed on GSMA was a big deal, now TECNO is getting listed and All of a sudden, it doesn't matter anymore smiley Fear these people.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by sunshineV(f): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Freelancerx:
suddenly you can't read the list? undecided
are u drunk?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by AmadorSays: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Congrats to them, a spot very much deserved
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by AmadorSays: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Mohbola:
This is impressive, I remember when being listed on GSMA was a big deal, now TECNO is getting listed and All of a sudden, it doesn't matter anymore smiley Fear these people.
abi? They have worked hard for it so it's not really a surprising thing
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Sainthia: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
This one is not the kinda tecno we're used to oo.. omo
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Mrrespect(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Sainthia:
This one is not the kinda tecno we're used to oo.. omo

I was told its above 200k
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Sainthia: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mrrespect:

I was told its above 200k
wow. The phone makes a lot of sense
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Damritoh(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sainthia:
wow. The phone makes a lot of sense

For 228k??
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by iseoluwanimi: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Phantom Xra-ordinary is here to CRUSH grin (figment of the imagination)
hoilakes:
TECNO Phantom X “the new record-breaker for Tecno Mobile” got listed in the Top 10 Daily interest on GSMArena, reached second place in less than 1 week, and got 31,000 plus hits.

“The newly announced Tecno Phantom X reached popularity levels that the maker has never before achieved, so it might just be a real winner.” This caught my attention today on the best and top Mobile Review Blog GSMArena. https://www.gsmarena.com/

It’s not even up to a week now that TECNO mobile poked us on the new TECNO Phantom series, the PHANTOM X, which was later announced officially and now available for PRE-ORDER both offline and online. With a lot of mouth-watering gifts attached. https://www.mobile-phantom.com/ng/pre-order-entry

The previous phantom series (phantom 9) for me paved the way for the phantom series generally, though I started noticing the magnitude on the phantom series from the likes of Phantom 6, 6plus powerful Phantom 8. Since then, phantom lovers got seriously longed for the next phantom.

Voila! Phantom X got announced recently and the features and specifications have got people talking, not that alone it got over 31,000 hits now on GSMARENA making it the second on the list of top 10 daily interest.

Well, am not surprised! This could only be because it comes with New cool Features, Design, and specifications. the 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x2340 pixels. Tecno Phantom X is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Tecno Phantom X runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4700mAh battery. The Tecno Phantom X supports proprietary fast charging. Indeed, Phantom X is an extraordinary device.

Check the full specifications here https://www.gsmarena.com/tecno_phantom_x-10979.php
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by donbenie(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol..

Record ko..

Gramophone ni.. grin

TECNO Marketeers on the beat.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by donbenie(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wanni25:

Really?

Okay not to sound harsh!

What is the hype about a Flagship with Helio G95..

Being sold for 228K?
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by donbenie(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mohbola:
Put on your specs and look at the chart well well..

The Redmi Note 10 pro has been out for months and yet it is still NUMERO UNO..

FIVE of the TOP 10 in that chart are from XIAOMI..

BIG DEAL indeed.. grin
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by sunshineV(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
donbenie:
Put on your specs and look at the chart well well..

The Redmi Note 10 pro has been out for months and yet it is still NUMERO UNO..

FIVE of the TOP 10 in that chart are from XIAOMI..

BIG DEAL indeed.. grin
people wey dey craze abi no be human being go buy camon 17
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Jacku: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2021
The display on the device is what I love most. Very beautiful and perfect.
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Jacku: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2021
ClixMaster:
You see Tecno Phantom X and Infinix Zero X Pro? They are just the same phone in different skin. Transsion is a big scam. They have been scamming Africans on a steady with their copy copy phones. The worst is that they will just slam a huge price on these devices.

Same with Hot 9 and Spark 5, hot 8, camon 12, and spark 4. Bunch of scammers.
what happened to the device at bolded?
Re: Tecno Phantom X, A New Record Breaker by Rubiesangel: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Finally, the wait is over. I long waited and expected this phone and it's now here. I will be getting it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Iphone Is Not Type C, You Need To Work Harder - Payback / Just Received This Message From Airtel / Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.