Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please (1764 Views)

What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by BaddieFreak(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Someone who is living in New Zealand or has a vast knowledge of that country should kindly tell me what the pros and cons of living in that country are as I have started processing traveling there. I have always wanted to travel there as I love the peacefulness and their nature .

I just love New Zealand

Lalacticlala Mynd44

Thanks
Re: Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by Realtalk20: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Someone who is living in New Zealand or has a vast knowledge of that country should kindly tell me what the pros and cons of living in that country are as I have started processing traveling there. I have always wanted to travel there as I love the peacefulness and their nature .

I just love New Zealand

Lalacticlala Mynd44

Thanks

Pros

A better society all round.

Better hospitals and healthcare.

Better security and working security personnel.

ERPs that work emergency response personnel
Better facilities and infrastructure.

Good working public servants, district heads and people in public service who are held accountable to the public.

World standard education sector that will give your kids the best education in the world and it's affordable to all citizens.

The welfare for the less all citizens and is guaranteed and you can see how the tax payers money is spent.

All things are affordable to all citizens.

The cons

You will feel safer
You will feed well
Your kids will have a better life
Your neighbors will envy you
Your village people will envy

5 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by BaddieFreak(f): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

Pros

A better society all round.

Better hospitals and healthcare.

Better security and working security personnel.

ERPs that work emergency response personnel
Better facilities and infrastructure.

Good working public servants, district heads and people in public service who are held accountable to the public.

World standard education sector that will give your kids the best education in the world and it's affordable to all citizens.

The welfare for the less all citizens and is guaranteed and you can see how the tax payers money is spent.

All things are affordable to all citizens.

The cons

You will feel safer
You will feed well
Your kids will have a better life
Your neighbors will envy you
Your village people will envy

Do you live in NZ?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
You wont qualify tor their immigration. Unless you have 10m for student visa and schools fees. If any agent promises you work visa. Na scam

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by int0x80(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Travel to New Zealand is highly restricted now due to covid-19. Don't allow any agent to deceive you

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/covid-19/border-closures-and-exceptions

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by BaddieFreak(f): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
int0x80:
Travel to New Zealand is highly restricted now due to covid-19. Don't allow any agent to deceive you

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/covid-19/border-closures-and-exceptions

Yes, I later found out so I have to wait till the borders are opened, thanks a lot.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by BaddieFreak(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
You wont qualify tor their immigration. Unless you have 10m for student visa and schools fees. If any agent promises you work visa. Na scam

I actually wanted to go for a visit as a tourist but the traveling agent told me that the borders are currently closed so I will have to wait, thanks.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please by Sola15(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please can someone tell me more about New Zealand? Is traveling there advisable to make money?
How is the cost of birthing there as a visit visa holder?
Do they give citizenship to children born there, but from visitor parents.
All I need to know please
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Abeerdeen University Admission: Help / Lagos To Enugu, Abuja To Enugu, How Are The Roads? / Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.