Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 (1766 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by TLAX: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
I have never been to Ivory Coast before but plan to visit for about two weeks for leisure and to watch some matches in African Cup Of Nations to be hosted by the country in January 2024.

I will like to travel in a group and want people interested in the event to indicate so. It will be helpful if at least one person is very familiar with the country. Group travel is necessary for safety especially in an African country........and French is the official language.

The way this will work is to get about 10 people who are interested and then we workout a similar itinerary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will not be required to contribute money to anybody to anybody for olanning. Simply put, we agree a convenient itinerary and everybody makes their own arrangements.

When we have enough interests the conversation will move off Nairaland for more serious planning and identification validation.

People with travel experience to Ivory Coast can chip in with recommendations of hotels, Airbnb, transportation, and AFCON football match venues.

Let's make this happen.

1 Like

Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Lamzee(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2023
Iโ€™m in
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by TLAX: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2023
Lamzee:
Iโ€™m in

Great to know. Your interest noted and book marked.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by TLAX: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by TLAX: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
You can get to Abidjan from Nigeria by

1. Air (Air Cote D'Ivoire & Ethiopian Air). It appears air Peace does not cover that route

2. Road. This may take too long because of boarder crossings and one can spend my ore than a day in the road.

People with travel experience using either methods can help out with information.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by bLiNg: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Did you get any further interest? Interested.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Jaeyk: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
i am interested,
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Profwriter(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
bLiNg:

I'm interested but I need a sponsor. I have been to ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฏ Benin, Togo ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ and Ghana ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ. Ivory Coast is just 6hours away from Ghana.

A road trip is possible as it allows alot of sightseeing.

For a road trip, we just need a good vehicle, a Nigerian numbered vehicle can serve, then we do the necessary paper work that will allow us to move.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by popplm(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2023
I am interested pls
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Dave0116(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2023
Iโ€™m in
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by henrixx(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
TLAX:
I have never been to Ivory Coast before but plan to visit for about two weeks for leisure and to watch some matches in African Cup Of Nations to be hosted by the country in January 2024.

I will like to travel in a group and want people interested in the event to indicate so. It will be helpful if at least one person is very familiar with the country. Group travel is necessary for safety especially in an African country........and French is the official language.

The way this will work is to get about 10 people who are interested and then we workout a similar itinerary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will not be required to contribute money to anybody to anybody for olanning. Simply put, we agree a convenient itinerary and everybody makes their own arrangements.

When we have enough interests the conversation will move off Nairaland for more serious planning and identification validation.

People with travel experience to Ivory Coast can chip in with recommendations of hotels, Airbnb, transportation, and AFCON football match venues.

Let's make this happen.
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Blackzeeko: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2023
I'm interested please is this still up?
bLiNg:
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Blackzeeko: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2023
I'm going too please how can I join you guys?
henrixx:
nice
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by TheStrongest: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2023
I'm interested..
How do we go about it, and what's the budget like?
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by WisemasterBizWd: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Interested pls
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by ziggy3579: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=TLAX post=125554856]

Im also interested but I noticed heโ€™s not been responding. Can someone create a group for those of us interested so we can plan together. The tournament starts in some days from now so the earlier the better
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Profwriter(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=ziggy3579 post=127684412][/quote]

Are you flying or going by road?
Either ways, I love to go but I need a sponsor.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Fif15tin: 2:07pm On Jan 03
Hi, is this thread still active? I want to travel to CIV for the Afcon group stages. I plan to travel by road on the 12th from Lagos. I will like to go with a group of like minded people and not alone. Has any plan been made here? Can we create one within the next few days? How can we contact each other and move this forward?
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Profwriter(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03
Fif15tin:
Hi, is this thread still active? I want to travel to CIV for the Afcon group stages. I plan to travel by road on the 12th from Lagos. I will like to go with a group of like minded people and not alone. Has any plan been made here? Can we create one within the next few days? How can we contact each other and move this forward?

I like to attend but I need sponsorship
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by TheStrongest: 9:20am On Jan 04
Fif15tin:
That would be great..
Do you have an estimate of the budget one should have for the trip? I'd love to know that, it would help me decide.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by JONAJIFO: 6:44pm On Jan 05
Good evening everyone.
I travelled to Abidjan by Road.

All You need basically is Your passport, yellow card and cash.

One total cash needed to and fro is not so much.

The longest distance is between Aflao in Ghana and Elubo the boarder town between cote d'ivoire and Ghana.

I will love to join in the group travel.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by JONAJIFO: 6:54pm On Jan 05
@everyone
Let me give us the rough estimate here

From mile 2 Lagos to the boarder is about N7000
Cross the boarder should be like 3k
If you want to stamp your passport 6k for virgin and 4k for none virgin.

Then ensure to change your naira when you cross to CF as at December 25th, 2024 it was N1850 - Cf1000.

Then from Seme to Aflao in Ghana through Togo is Cf15,000 and 4hours trip.

Then from Aflao to the Boarder between Ghana and Cote D'ivoire is 12-14 hours and it's about Cf30,000. So the Journey is all through the night.

For other details we discuss it when we form the travel group. This is my contact pls.
08063923658 -
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by JONAJIFO: 5:43pm On Jan 08
I am thinking we should form a WhatsApp Group ASAP . That will aid us meet easily and plan properly.

Interested Persons can share their numbers with me.

+2348063923658

Jonathan.
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Moxiez(f): 7:28am On Feb 03
Please I am interested o who will sponsor me
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Krazi(m): 10:41am On Feb 04
I am interested in travelling for the finals. Is the travel plans still feasible or can someone provide hints on how to go about it
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by dynamic006(m): 3:26am On Feb 06
Are you still interested in the final as well ?
Re: Travel Team To Ivory Coast For AFCON 2024 by Moxiez(f): 10:42pm On Feb 09
dynamic006:
Are you still interested in the final as well ?

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Refused Entry Into The UK!! / Cuban Visa / Relocating To Canada Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.