Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos (32190 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by thinksense: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
they will soon treat you in the language you understand
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Emilokoiyawon: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Antoeni:
I wish the threats can turn reality

May the death you wish him come on you and your loved ones in Jesus name we pray Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by BlackFlamefromP: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
LOL. 'show us the result of all your rallies'

I don't know why it's so hard for these people to understand that this country, as it is currently structured, no tribe or group of tribes can break away from this country so easily.

Times without number, I keep telling people that if Nigeria was meant to break it is that time of the biafran war that the country would have broken. It was much easier for the country to break up during that period because of the geopolitical structure of the country as at that time.

If Nigeria could not break up during that biafran war era despite the fact that we had a much weaker central government as at that time, it can't break now. It will take extraordinary catastrophe for that to happen. But this secessionists don't get it!

I will keep saying this: NO MATTER HOW MESSY THIS COUNTRY MAY APPEAR TO BE, AND NO MATTER HOW IT IS BADLY GOVERNED, THE FORCES HOLDING THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER ARE FAR STRONGER THAN THOSE THAT WANT THE COUNTRY TO DISINTEGRATE!

simple250:
Who wan kill you, show us the result of all your rallies angryrubbish and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Henryfour(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Xup Uche,
for the associate you are referring ...

please send them the link below �.
Let them click the link and fill the form there in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP22NxWkpFRwS1VR_nAsplqkzMeYwcLJgyj-uHcqhPCmolXw/viewform

This is so we can make arrangements on training them ,

*then let them select other - and put the name of the scout (i.e Okereke uchechukwu) that referred them for proper tracking and documentation*.
Kindly let me hv d names of those dat hv completed d form ASAP.
Try dis n mk money
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by calcal: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
SARSCoV2:
That's great

Lagosians don't celebrate nuisances

Who are the Lagosians you are referring to?

Are you talking about the almost 30 % of the Ibos population in Lagos or

Those Yorubas, from other Yoruba states that settle in Lagos and travel to their various state to observe Christmas and Salah?

You should be thanking Ighoho that the FG is still giving the little you are seeing owning to his activities which is a way of buying support away from him.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
calcal:

Those Yorubas, from other Yoruba states that settle in Lagos and travel to their various state to observe Christmas and Salah?

You should be thanking Ighoho that the FG is still giving the little you are seeing owning to his activities which is a way of buying support away from him.

Hello! Lagos is the origin of many. The fact that you are welcomed into the state does not give you the right to compose gibberish at will.

30% Igbos that came to search for greener pastures when home was not habitable. Your abode in Lagos is peoples Origin. Stop being an ingrate!

You wont tell an Ikwerre man this trash in Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Mordecai(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Surprising how Igboho announces plans for a mega rally to hold in Lagos, and the Lagos Police Command is not aware.

But they are aware that IPOB plans to attack Lagos, even when IPOB has repeatedly said they have no interest in Lagos.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by ShadowCracker(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
calcal:

Nah by mouth undecided.

What is taking Fg time angry, let them send troops to his house.

Please join the squad that would be sent on such mission, just prepare your will sha e get why.

30% of Ibo's in Lagos - Source : Radio Biafra chapter, Umuahia chapter.

You should have said Lagos is Igbo land let us know where you are coming from.

Yoruba nation would soon be here, you greedy Osu's would be sent packing from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by harmony75: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
We're waiting for you sirl you are highly welcome sir ���
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
The rally will hold and anyone who tries to instigate violence will be sent to meet his/her maker. I advice flatin0s, mallams, and mcoluomo's boys to stay away from the rally for their own sake, same goes for idiots who wants to hold a counter rally.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Chris525: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
How’s this guy still a news item?
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Cosbyrich: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
LOL. 'show us the result of all your rallies'

I don't know why it's so hard for these people to understand that this country, as it is currently structured, no tribe or group of tribes can break away from this country so easily.

Times without number, I keep telling people that if Nigeria was meant to break it is that time of the biafran war that the country would have broken. It was much easier for the country to break up during that period because of the geopolitical structure of the country as at that time.

If Nigeria could not break up during that biafran war era despite the fact that we had a much weaker central government as at that time, it can't break now. It will take extraordinary catastrophe for that to happen. But this secessionists don't get it!

I will keep saying this: NO MATTER HOW MESSY THIS COUNTRY MAY APPEAR TO BE, AND NO MATTER HOW IT IS BADLY GOVERNED, THE FORCES HOLDING THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER ARE FAR STRONGER THAN THOSE THAT WANT THE COUNTRY TO DISINTEGRATE!

Continue to deceive yourself fulani terrorist.Nigeria is gone.
Yoruba nation is here to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by slimanyd: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
It's a PDP rally. Sunday Igboho is a confirmed PDP party member https://punchng.com/ive-been-pdp-member-since-1999-igboho-says-in-old-viral-video/

LASG should not sleep o.

See this fools. When he was against seyi makinde in Oyo state and the news was all over the internet , You people never tagged him a PDP member o. When he was bullying and throwing tantrums here and there in Oyo state. Una dey enjoy am o . awon omo raadaaraada gbogbo.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
ShadowCracker:
The rally would hold on July 3rd, I would be there personally.

We are not #EndSars protesters, we won't be blackmailed by threats of violence.

We are going peacefully but we are not naive, if you are part of those sent to cause mahyem.

Just buy your coffin, you won't make it back in one piece. If you come in thousands you would meet us in millions.

Odua a gbe wa o, odale ma bale lo ashe.

I think the rally should be suspended for now. It is not out of cowardice but for proper planning and dissemination of information. A lot of people are not aware. I mean the grassroots movement and organizations are not aware.

Also, to avoid the protest from being hijacked by other groups in Lagos that are not part of Yoruba World Congress but harbour bittermess against Buhari and the Fulanis. We all know what happened during EndSARS where the struggle was hijacked and used as a fight against Tinubu.

Yoruba nation is not a struggle against Buhari, Fulanis or individuals. It is the summary of the age long agendas of our elders. The terms of restructuring highlighted by Afenifere under the leadership of Pa Abraham Adesanya in 1998 after the death of MKO Abiola can never be achieved under constitution review. In fact, I remembered Walter Ofornagoro had earlier said the requests were impossible. Late Dim Ojukwu said with due respect, the requests were impossible. That was under military rule. As I said at the beginning of the current constitution review that it is a wastage of time and nothing can come out it.

From the message delivered early this month by Senator Abaribe to the Igbo elites in Mississippi, US, I observed the Yorubas are never organized and highly disjointed while the Hausa / Fulanis are under hallucinations of political power and greed. Both tribes don't know anything. The Yorubas must support Igboho.

Igboho is not an elite but because of cheating on his people without justice which made him in his local knowledge to have understanding of the plight of the Yorubas in general, have decided on this awareness. It is just to prepare the future generations for the battle ahead.

Lagos comprises of several groups who are looking for opportunities to vent their anger and frustration. This may not be the best time for the rally.

Finally, I never knew Phillip Idaewor is the leader of APC, UK chapter. After the death of Otunba Dapo Williams last year, I had thought Otunba Wale Kalejaye should have been the main in charge.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
You are highly welcome igboho.
What my brother nnamdi kanu could not do .

1 Like

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Gbagura: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
babaolofin:

I think the rally should be suspended for now. It is not out of cowardice but for proper planning and dissemination of information. A lot of people are not aware. I mean the grassroots movement and organizations are not aware.

Also, to avoid the protest from being hijacked by other groups in Lagos that are not part of Yoruba World Congress but harbour bittermess against Buhari and the Fulanis. We all know what happened during EndSARS where the struggle was hijacked and used as a fight against Tinubu.

Yoruba nation is not a struggle against Buhari, Fulanis or individuals. It is the summary of the age long agendas of our elders. The terms of restructuring highlighted by Afenifere under the leadership of Pa Abraham Adesanya in 1998 after the death of MKO Abiola can never be achieved under constitution review. In fact, I remembered Walter Ofornagoro had earlier said the requests were impossible. Late Dim Ojukwu said with due respect, the requests were impossible. That was under military rule. As I said at the beginning of the current constitution review that it is a wastage of time and nothing can come out it.

From the message delivered early this month by Senator Abaribe to the Igbo elites in Mississippi, US, I observed the Yorubas are never organized and highly disjointed while the Hausa / Fulanis are under hallucinations of political power and greed. Both tribes don't know anything. The Yorubas must support Igboho.

Igboho is not an elite but because of cheating on his people without justice which made him in his local knowledge to have understanding of the plight of the Yorubas in general, have decided on this awareness. It is just to prepare the future generations for the battle ahead.

Lagos comprises of several groups who are looking for opportunities to vent their anger and frustration. This may not be the best time for the rally.

Finally, I never knew Phillip Idaewor is the leader of APC, UK chapter. After the death of Otunba Dapo Williams last year, I had thought Otunba Wale Kalejaye should have been the main in charge.
You successfully wrote nonsense. See this igbo man saying yorubas aren't organized. I just don't know what to reply your jargons.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by ShootThemAll(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
"To avoid being hijacked by hoodlums" that's why you have to tell Sowolu to provide security for the peaceful protesters.

Protesting is not a crime. You don't give way for government sponsored hoodlums, you arrest them when they come and protect the peaceful protesters, it's their right!

ITS NOT A CRIME TO PROTEST!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by kechywillz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
cool
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for this Nigeria Ehn!
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by J2381: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
This useless hunchback of Igangan is as stupid and foolish as any ram or sheep can be. You can imagine the nonsense coming out from his mouth.

I've said it that these media guys don't ask these idiots who preach sensesion pertinent questions. They should have asked him who will be held accountable if hoodlums hijacked the planned protest, or how he (Sunday Igboho) plan on controlling traffic knowing that Lagos is a state bedeviled with traffic jam, or how he even plan on carrying out a peaceful protest despite knowing tthere are hoodlums always around looking to take opportunity at any given chance.

This Sunday Igboho of a guy is a very hungry human. A man who will pursue his personal agenda despite the current security situation troubling the country.

He's saying Lagos is Yoruba land and he forgot that though Lagos is Yoruba land, the Yoruba still have their different ethnic group and an Egba man will never allow an Ijebu man to come to his town and tell him what to do.

Nonsense and Sunday Igboho.

1 Like

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by ShadowCracker(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
babaolofin:

Sir, i beg to disagree.

Rally dates are not just chosen, their are some consultations made.

The rally would hold, forget all the media hype.

Nothing dey happen, the rally go hold.

Even Sanwo-Olu or Tinubu cannot say the rally should not hold.

The Yoruba Nation movement is unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by pacifust058(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Xiaomi1:
a full like you raped Aisha when she was just 6. Animals.
shebi that’s what you think, whatever turns you on dear grin Alhamdulilah
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by TheGift: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2021
Will Sunday Igboho shut His loud and garrulous mouth already?? He sounds like He loves the sound of His own voice + “empty vessels make the loudest noise “
Sulele04:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/28/planned-lagos-rally-some-people-threatening-kill-us-lagos%E2%80%94igboho
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by louqas: 3:48am On Jun 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:
The rally would hold on July 3rd, I would be there personally.

We are not #EndSars protesters, we won't be blackmailed by threats of violence.

We are going peacefully but we are not naive, if you are part of those sent to cause mahyem.

Just buy your coffin, you won't make it back in one piece. If you come in thousands you would meet us in millions.

Odua a gbe wa o, odale ma bale lo ashe.

Shouldn't Igboho wife and children be part of the rally?
Any politician or agitator should involve his wives and children in any struggle he truly believes in....
Your wife and children are safe abroad but you want to cajole other people's children to face armed security operatives ..ko jo

Then tomorrow your children will grow up then return home to want to lord it over us too......we dey wait
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2021
you did not accept #endsars you will accept igbhoho
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Justwise Dominique rule 2 viciously violated
Xiaomi1:
Yoruba Muslims are the culprits here. Animals.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by Taogbera: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Na so , na so

Ení orì yo, dilé..
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by witworth(m): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2021
simple250:
Who wan kill you, show us the result of all your rallies angryrubbish and nonsense
keep waiting for results, you will see your own report card soon, you're the slave. He is my hero.
Re: Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos by witworth(m): 5:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Antoeni:
This Mumu should remain in Ibadan with his Mumu followers
that's why you will forever remain a slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Voters Take To Their Heels As Political Thugs Attack In Akwa Ibom / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash / May 29 And June 12 Declared As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.