Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- (20555 Views)

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by ghettokid1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yoruba nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo more commonly known as Igboho, has condemned Sunday’s heinous attack on St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo State.

Igboho stated that he had warned his tribesmen against terrorists’ activities which were only confirmed by the massacre of over 50 worshippers at the church during last Sunday service.

Igboho, according to an audio on Tuesday morning sent to Politics Nigeria, further begged for mercy from politicians he might have offended in the course of his separatist agitation.

He said, “I pray to God that we don’t experience such again. I pray to God to comfort the families of the victims.
“My fathers and mothers, can you see that I have been vindicated? I was not in a battle with any governor or senator. But what I envisaged, you didn’t see it. Now, can you all see?

“Well, the situation can still be redeemed. I want Yoruba people to be united before it is too late. I want South-West leaders to support me and other courageous Yoruba sons and daughters so that we can guard against these wicked acts. If I offend anyone, I ask for pardon, please,” he said.

Igboho, who fled Nigeria to avoid arrest, was given a conditional release from prison in neighbouring Benin Republic eight months after he was detained there.

Recall that Igboho had been detained in Benin’s commercial capital Cotonou on accusations of “criminal association” and he might not leave Benin until the completion of his case.

Igboho, who escaped from a deadly raid on his Ibadan, Oyo State residence by the operatives of the Department of State Service (DSS) on July 1, 2021, was arrested in Benin Republic on his way to Germany on July 19 together with his wife, Ropo. His wife was released earlier.
The Nigerian government has accused Igboho and his associates of planning to wage a violent insurrection against the Nigerian state.
http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/07/ondo-church-killings-i-envisaged-terrorists%E2%80%99-attacks-south-west-we-can-still-save#:~:text=Ondo%20Church%20Killings%3A%20I%20Envisaged%20Terrorists%E2%80%99%20Attacks%20In%20South%2DWest%20But%20We%20Can%20Still%20Save%20The%20Situation%20%E2%80%93%20Sunday%20Igboho

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Joezinho: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igboho OSHA, yes you have been vindicated...

Kalashnikov49:
So you like this Enigma but hate Nnamdi Kanu,
You Afonja guyz are despicable and pathetic...spits!!

You can't compare an Incoherent unintelligent delusional fraud like Kanu to Igboho.

Igboho never ordered his followers to kill Yorubas or kill police/military officers. He never threatened Igbo Church leaders neither did he order them to burn police stations/burn the zoo and above all, had always respected and listened to his elders, even when he disagrees with them.. A consistent trait of an Omoluabi..

Before IPOB terrorists started on a killing spree, agitators were allowed to protest peacefully, but that right is now lost all thanks to IPOB ESN/unknown gunmen terrorist activities..

You should literally be comparing Kanu the psycho and Heinrich Himmler.. Not Igboho. That's a freaking blasphemy....

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Olabanjozs: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
People don't like good people

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
So you like this Enigma but hate Nnamdi Kanu, that exposed the agenda of these Fulani mongrels??

Joezinho:

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by ghettokid1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Olabanjozs:
People don't like good people
its government that doesn't like good people, ppl like me like good ppl.... I don't know about u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by ghettokid1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So you like this Enigma but hate Nnamdi Kanu, that exposed the agenda of these Fulani mongrels??

u re one of our problem here in the South

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by emmanuelbrown26: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

dont u kniw that afonjas are terrible people? i hv had numerous encounter with, afonja na anywhete belle face

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by oguns222: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Your Kanu doesn't just preach rejection of the North, but also instigated hatred against the southwest.

How can yorubas ever support such a person

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by emmanuelbrown26: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
ghettokid1:
He is not and pls different d particular South bcs South can never be one, i can't be one with an afonja, Jah forbid

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by ghettokid1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

He is not and pls different d particular South bcs South can never be one, i can't be one with an afonja, Jah forbid
Nwanne we suppose to dey calm down sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by IamWonderful: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well well well

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by emmanuelbrown26: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
ghettokid1:
Nwanne we suppose to dey calm down sometimes
we are nwanemous, but u see afonjas, they are d major cause of division down in d south. They always feel smarter than other southern parts.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by emmanuelbrown26: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mr. Sunday sorry that your people sold u
Mr. Sunday sorry that u came from a tribe that knows how to betray
When Nnamdi (though not his fan) was hammering it, your people called for his head.
When kanu said about ongoing silent war, your people called his names.
Vavulence go reach everybody. Afonjas never even see killing dem dun dey catch cold.

15 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by limeta(f): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

You can't compare an Incoherent unintelligent delusional fraud like Kanu to Igboho.

You should literally be comparing Kanu and activist not wole. that's a freaking blasphemy.
Igboho never ordered his followers to kill Yorubas or kill police/military officers. He never threatened Igbo Church leaders neither did he order them to burn police stations/burn the zoo and above all, had always respected and listened to his elders, even when he disagrees with them.. A consistent trait of an Omoluabi..

Before IPOB terrorists started on a killing spree, agitators were allowed to protest peacefully, but that right is now lost all thanks to IPOB ESN/unknown gunmen terrorist activities..

You should literally be comparing Kanu the psycho and Heinrich Himmler.. Not Igboho. That's a freaking blasphemy....

Igboho never ordered his followers to kill Yorubas or kill police/military officers. He never threatened Igbo Church leaders neither did he order them to burn police stations/burn the zoo

Igboho, who escaped from a deadly raid on his Ibadan, Oyo State residence by the operatives of the Department of State Service (DSS)

Oh well oh well
Afonjas are hypocrites
Where is you igboho now
Your goody goody igboho

Personally i did like the guy igboho but you little Afonjas demons trying to stir up something.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Oshodipikin: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
See Taqqiya in Full effects .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.go and preach to the people Murdered in OWO...or Go to Ibadan and Preach. That is how you miscreants think that your smartness sells ....Its so stewpid being uncircumcised foolishly.

oguns222:

Your Kanu doesn't just preach rejection of the North, but also instigated hatred against the southwest.

How can yorubas ever support such a person

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
How bro...Look at the miscreant that hates other regions hero's and celebrates theirs even though IGBOs support what the guy stands for.

If you dont know Afonja ...you wont know anything...peace

ghettokid1:

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Jembe00: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osha

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Oplomo: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

You should literally be comparing Kanu and activist not wole. that's a freaking blasphemy.

Ewedurudeen, keep blaming everybody but you cowardly tribe. Infact, cry wellu wellu. cheesy

Mugu say illiterate Igboho olongbo wey no sabi speak ordinary pidgin dey intelligent pass MNK. Wonderful grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Joezinho: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Ewedurudeen, keep blaming everybody but you cowardly tribe. Infact, cry wellu wellu. cheesy

Mugu say illiterate Igboho olongbo wey no sabi speak ordinary pidgin dey intelligent pass MNK. Wonderful grin

This unintelligent clown thinks speaking queen's English means you are wise or smart. English is simply a language of communication, like all other languages.

You are dumber than I thought. You are not only dumb , the gods of foolishness have been so generous to you in more ways than rendering your brain completely inactive..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by AntiBMC(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Only f0ols did not see it coming
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Billingslord: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

igboho is far more intelligent by kanu no be by education.
kanu is a school dropout educated illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Senseless and pathetic submission bordering on plain foolishness.

Nnamdi Kanu said IGBO Should kill Yoruba??...You are Daftt.
But Fulani herdsmen that Do are HERO's to zombies like you...spits

When Agitators held Flags vastards like your encouraged the Military to kill them. The numerous activities of the useless Army in securing Fulani herdsmen Terrorist is Known allover, unless you are a cave dweller. So protection of Military/Police miscreants who kill innocent civilians and Tag them IPOB, has stopped drastically, because repercussions will be swift and instant. Why has the Python refused to dance zombie...We dey wait gallantly...IGBO NO BE COWARDS...SPITS!!

I hope Adeboye has spoken up since the killings everywhere. Your churches aren't spiritual, they are a business entities that supports useless miscreants who imbecileees like you worship as Demi-Gods. Igbo people dont do that ..If you are useless as a Priest you are Disposed fast! Not useless Daddy G.O's that can never help miscreants like you. The church in the SW is a business center period!!..I wont take it back.!!

You respect Elders when you are Busy insulting even your useless egbons and elders that have brains the size of a walnut??.. tell me an Afonja leader in this Present dispensation that has respected ITSELF ...let alone getting respect from Others...NONE!!

Concerning IGBOHO....He is a Joke and was NEVER A THREAT...so after your belated hailings you know deep down that he is Inconsequential...keep quiet. Tell him to Get educated he is a stark illiterategrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO pass una and you Guys are delinquent miscreants who choose to be slaves...IGBOs will never be...so shut it..and look for a brain reset...You are Pathetic...spits!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joezinho:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Oplomo: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Billingslord:

igboho is far more intelligent by kanu no be by education.
kanu is a school dropout educated illiterate.

MNK is refined,he was tutored in both Nigeria and London universities. Him English dey sweet for ear. Aljazeera, Channels TV etcm dey beg to interview am. Go Youtube go see him videos. grin

But your Igboho baba olongbo no sabi speak English. Ko mo iwee! Olodo ni won!

Be pained mr ewedu-oderudeen.
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Joezinho: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Billingslord: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Igboho no sabi speak English. Ko mo iwee! Olodo ni won!
mumu who you he no sabi english although he may not be fluent in it

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Oplomo: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Billingslord:

mumu who you he no sabi english although he may not be fluent in it

Bonsuru omo alao! Why he no dey fluent? I think say Awolowo bin share free education give una that year! Why him no collect him own? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Oplomo: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

This unintelligent clown thinks speaking queen's English means you are wise or smart. English is simply a language of communication, like all other languages.

You are dumber than I thought. You are not only dumb , the gods of foolishness have been so generous to you in more ways than rendering your brain completely inactive..

Go and bring your illiterate babalawo in the village and tell nigerians to vote for him because speaking english does not matter..

You get mind to compare Igboho wey dey tie amulet for waist like mugu to a refined British-educated activist like MNK.
You sure say hot mess no escape from your nyansh when you reason that kain careless talk? grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by oguns222: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See Taqqiya in Full effects .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.go and preach to the people Murdered in OWO...or Go to Ibadan and Preach. That is how you miscreants think that your smartness sells ....Its so stewpid being uncircumcised foolishly.

Don't divert as if your Brain is too empty to respond sensibly.

You said that guy didn't support Kanu and I told you that Kanu was preaching hatred against yorubas. So, his behaviour doesn't call for support from yorubas.

Focus on the issue instead of jumping around as if your brain is misfiring.

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
My Brain is intact..Its your brain that is on auto -malfunction. What is your useless fixation with Nnamdi Kanu??

You re absent on threads relating to OWO killings , but your creep out of your underground brown roof bunker to type nonsense??...Save your foolishness for the OWO Genocide.

This useless IGBO fear and admiration that leads to envy is legendary..spits

oguns222:

Don't divert as if your Brain is too empty to respond sensibly.

You said that guy didn't support Kanu and I told you that Kanu was preaching hatred against yorubas. So, his behaviour doesn't call for support from yorubas.

Focus on the issue instead of jumping around as if your brain is misfiring.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Donates N200K To Widows In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Wike Sponsors Dandy Boy's Brain Tumor Surgery / Lenee Neebani Buried In Khana, Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.