Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces (4996 Views)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Chinonso Uba On Burnt Hotel: Abba Kyari's IRT Cleared Me Of Sponsoring IPOB / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by muykem: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Onslaught against ESN has suddenly makes fraudster Nnamidi kanu remember God. Ojukwu wasted many lives just because of ego and Nnamidi kanu is doing just the same. South east doesn't have what it takes to divide Nigeria singlehandedly, bitter truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Boudiccao: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

IPOB terrorist from the dot muddy republic.

Abba Kyari will soon deal with you too just like he’s dealing with your fellow terrorists.

Following your logic, every igbo agitating physically or online is a terrorist. Nice.
And all the people agitating in their various regions are all terrorists. Nice.
In other words, you understand that Kyari or whatever you call him is guilty of extra judicial killings and targeting civilians. Nice

Like I mentioned, even some people laughed at Black Americans when they were fighting against slavery and police brutality but they have had some progress today.

You can laugh loud but you wouldn't laugh forever.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Obakovicho: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That Yoruba guy by name Marcel, that Said MNK was wrong in picking arms against the idiotic federal government, is high on cow dung.

According to MNK, he said they will kill us but at the end Biafra will come , and that's exactly what is happening, but this time they didn't only kill us, we kill them too. And we will continue to kill any Idiot that is Anti freedom.

Kanu is a real man, a real definition of a man with balls. I love this man so much, if he didn't marry, i wouldn't mind being his wife, that's if someone like MNK would even look at someone like me twice.

Y u no go join esn? U think living inside bush na joke, kyari means business

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by trutharena: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

Following your logic, every igbo agitating physically or online is a terrorist. Nice.
And all the people agitating in their various regions are all terrorists. Nice.
In other words, you understand that Kyari or whatever you call him is guilty of extra judicial killings and targeting civilians. Nice

Like I mentioned, even some people laughed at Black Americans when they were fighting against slavery and police brutality but they have had some progress today.

You can laugh loud but you wouldn't laugh forever.

You are a terrorist IPoB fake Jew.

Abba Kyari will erase the dot.

More grease to his elbow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Boudiccao: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

You are a terrorist IPoB fake Jew.

Abba Kyari will erase the dot.

More grease to his elbow!

A student protester in Kaduna killed and erased by the police for simply exercising his right, I'm sure he is a terrorist that must be erased.

Keep fantasizing about extermination of Igbos. It will never happen.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by QuotaSystem: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
God bless MAZI NNAMDI KANU for protecting Biafra from criminal police checkpoints. He has restored our dignity as policemen now respect Easterners.

grin grin

Continue deceiving yourselves grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Continue deceiving yourselves grin

Abokey, Leave plenty talk, if dem born you well, go wear police uniform stand for Obosi junction for Osha-Owerri road, say you be highway police. Body go tell you. grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by wwwihy: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hahahaha
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Jansi24(f): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is funny ��
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Rolly22(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
richmond500:
how old are u?

Ask your Father.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Rolly22(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
blues234:

Are you guys praying for everywhere to be on fire? In Igboland? Because you want to prove a point? Make una dey reason kwanu. How many more people have to die before you guys will realize that violence will never usher in Biafra, but negotiation and diplomacy

We are not praying for that,we are only stating the obvious for people mocking them
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Brimstone77: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

There is nothing anyone will worry about.
I kept telling you guys that those animalistic ugm that are being praised and cheered by mnk and his occutic group,will soon have their own day of doom. Osisikankwu and his group also thought they were untouchable until the sky came crashing on them.
The families of the people killed cries for vengeance and Chukwu Abiama has heard their cries.
No juju can save them now unless they seize fire and come to a negotiation table ��.
we hope so...

But Don't come and start shouting "stop killing our military" when they resume hostility..

Because as you want us to believe they have all been decimated..
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by captainamiedi1: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I am happy you said that police men kill both innocent and non innocent too. You're subtly agreeing with with what MNK said that Nigeria is a zoo. Where on earth have you heard that police shoot at anyone on sight? It's only in zoo. More reason igbos are agitating for a separate country.

what do u expect them to do when they have become the target? they should fold their hands and watch u kill them?? they have families too and a sweet live too. you can turn ur house to a war zone and still be crying of gun shot. peace is priceless.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by QuotaSystem: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokey, Leave plenty talk, if dem born you well, go wear police uniform stand for Obosi junction for Osha-Owerri road, say you be highway police. Body go tell you. grin

Shattap dia....decimated Osu noisemaker.

Come down from ceiling if dem born you well grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Shattap dia....decimated Osu noisemaker.

Come down from ceiling if dem born you well grin grin

E pain him abokey muslim skull. Danfo drivers, keke drivers, motorists, okada men love MNK, he is their saviour. He single-handedly chased away abokey police checkpoints in the East. Police dey greet small pikin 'Good morning' nowadays for Igboland. grin

Abokey abeg wear police uniform stand for Ariaria junction tommorow, I wan show you something. grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by QuotaSystem: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

E pain him abokey muslim skull. Danfo drivers, keke drivers, motorists, okada men love MNK, he is their saviour. He single-handedly chased away abokey police checkpoints in the East. Police dey greet small pikin 'Good morning' nowadays for Igboland. grin

Abokey abeg wear police uniform stand for Ariaria junction tommorow, I wan show you something. grin

Iyanmili we full ground cool.... Abi is this Las Vegas? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Iyanmili is this Las Vegas grin

We no need fake pics, we need action, abokey wear your police uniform, carry gun stand for Ihiala junction tommorow, and make sure your body is made of metal. Dem Boys would like to 'Evangelize' to your abokey skull. cheesy

Action speak louder, not fake pics.

grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by OnionBandit(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

It’s 27 days already for the prayers.

I think he’s trying to beat the record of 41 days. But I fear the albino fugitive will break it with palm wine and toto before e reach.

Fingers crossed.

grin grin

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by QuotaSystem: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

We no need fake pics, we need action, abokey wear your police uniform, carry gun stand for Ihiala junction tommorow, and make sure your body is made of metal. Dem Boys would like to 'Evangelize' to your abokey skull. cheesy

Action speak louder, not fake pics.

grin

Fake what? E pain this one reach bone marrow grin

How you go know wetin dey happen when you don camp for inside ceiling grin grin?

Come down...we are waiting to skin your iyanmili skull Abba Kyari style cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Fake what? E pain this one reach bone marrow grin

How you go know wetin dey happen when you don camp for inside ceiling grin grin?

Come down...we are waiting to skin your iyanmili skull Abba Kyari style cool

Abokey if you agree to stand at upper Iweka with police uniform tommorow, I'll buy you 2 cups of fura de nunu. I cross my heart.

grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by DesChyko: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Factshunter:

The IPob lacks deep and critical thinking hence the failure to understand the spiritual meaning of the word " DOT: meaning, people who are encamped and have nowhere to hide.

Osheey! Garba Shehu incarnate.
See how he's made you minions sweat for weeks to make sense out of his nonsense and still fail.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Rodwave: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Your muslim skull must continue to lament against MNK and Biafra.

[b]Insha Allabama!

Amin kurufayakunu! [/b]

grin grin

Shisos shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Omoslim26: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
we hope so...

But Don't come and start shouting "stop killing our military" when they resume hostility..

Because as you want us to believe they have all been decimated..

Oga if anyone thinks of starting any insurgency in the SE the person should be prepared for constant sabotage.Igbos are builders not destroyers.
Somethings are not part of Igbo culture, senseless insurgency is one of them.
I am not a fan of the Military I don't project their aganda,but anything and anyway that God will use in helping to stop this senseless insurgency that will bring trouble into the land for a very useless and sold out struggle, if God will use the Fg army to stop one man who is calling for destruction on a land that he has never created anything worth one Kobo��,so be it.
Do you even know what will happen if this issue of gunmen is not resolved and goes beyond the control of the states govt??.
It could lead to a declaration for a state of emergency,do you have an idea on how that will affect the region and it's people??��.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by OnionBandit(f): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
mekaboy:
Lead prayer online, send UGM to native doctor for charm. grin grin grin

419 freedom fighter, pastor, politicians are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by QuotaSystem: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokey if you agree to stand at upper Iweka with police uniform tommorow, I'll buy you 2 cups of fura de nunu. I cross my heart.

grin

But how you want see me when you dey inside CEILING CAMP? grin grin grin

Come down I promise you a trailer of free onions... cool

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
QuotaSystem:

But how you want see me when you dey inside CEILING CAMPgrin grin grin

Come down I promise you a trailer of free onions... cool

No worry, I will be there live and direct at upper Iweka when your abokey skull decides to tempt umu otu by wearing police uniform. Na me go provide the langa-langa wey dey go take flog your black abokey nyash till e red like buhari own.

grin grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Brimstone77: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga if anyone thinks of starting any insurgency in the SE the person should be prepared for constant sabotage.
Somethings are not part of Igbo culture, senseless insurgency is one of them.
I am not a fan of the Military I don't project their propaganda,but anything and anyway that God will help in stopping senseless insurgency that will bring trouble into the land for a very useless and sold out struggle, if God will use the Fg army to stop one man who is calling for destruction on a land that he has never created anything worth one Kobo��,so be it.
Do you even know what will happen if this issue of gunmen is not resolved and goes beyond the control of the states govt??.
It good lead to a declaration for a state of emergency,do you have an idea on how that will affect the region and it's people??��.
oga I'm not here to bread your cock and bull story..

All I'm saying since you have made us believe that Abba kyari and his Co travellers have defeated unknown gun men,I don't want to hear "stop killing our military" tomorrow..

I also hope you will make your self available as the sabotour that will sabotage the struggle for Biafra..

Don't mind quoting me again because this will be the last reply you will get from me..
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by QuotaSystem: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

No worry, I will be there live and direct at upper Iweka when your abokey skull decides to tempt umu otu by wearing police uniform. Na me go provide the langa-langa wey dey go take flog your black abokey nyash till e red like buhari own.

grin grin

Audio.... tongue

Dem no born iyanmili tellolist well to come down from ceiling when Fulani Abba Kyari (AK) full ground cheesy

We are waiting gallantly
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Aglican Pastor Caught Cheating With Another's Wife.(video) / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.