Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Get Help To Publish Your Book In 90 Days Or Less - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Help To Publish Your Book In 90 Days Or Less (287 Views)

'Poet Who Died By His Poem' - Godspower Oshodin Launches Book In Dubai / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / How Do I Publishe A Book In Our Nigerian Market (offline) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Help To Publish Your Book In 90 Days Or Less by Comanche(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
DISCLAIMER
I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE ORGANIZERS. I ONLY GOT IT FROM ONE OF MY WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND THOUGHT SOME NAIRALANDERS WOULD BE INTERESTED.

Have you always wanted to publish a book?

How many books have you started writing but did not have the discipline to complete and publish?

The issue is not that you are busy; neither are you stuck. What then is the problem, you may ask? You are just being lazy, and you lack the discipline to be an author!

But there is hope for you! Yes, you hear me clearly�. My company - PublishmyBook.ng, will be guiding you for the next 90 days on how you can PUBLISH YOUR BOOK FOR FREE��.

Can you imagine this?

We will give you the necessary support to publish your book in 90 days or less, but if you fail to publish your book by then, you pay a fine of $100 or NGN50,000 for wasting our time.

Fill this form to sign up and join the WhatsApp group before it gets filled... You know free things get rushed, so HURRY���� http:///pyb90days

https://publishmybook.ng /+2348163205216

Re: Get Help To Publish Your Book In 90 Days Or Less by Seniorwriter(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Interesting unconfirmed claims.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Call For Participation - 2021 Ibadan Creative Writing Workshop / On The Roads Of Lagos – Lesson From The Young Master. / The United States Is Engaged In Ethnic Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.