Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate (1103 Views)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Download Whatsapp Sender pro 7.3 Latest 2019 - and whatsapp bulk sender / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
WhatsApp + Business = More Business( MORE Sales and More Leads=$$$$$$)

WhatsApp Marketing Software ( Bulk Whatsapp Sender) is perfect for building a business anywhere in the world ... of this tool to the maximum and to do Whatsapp Marketing successfully.
Do you have Whatsapp?” Surely someone has asked you that dozens of times and we bet your answer was yes. And that’s why the popularity of this app has been increasing, since its appearance in 2009. That’s why today we want to talk about an increasingly common practice among businesses: The Whatsapp Marketing.

Now let’s take a look at the numbers, to complete the picture:

The Whatsapp service is currently used in 109 countries.
70% of Whatsapp users use the app on a daily basis.
Each day 100 million voice calls and 55 million video calls are made.
175 million people actively use the Whatsapp Status function.
The application is available in 53 languages.

Whatsapp was acquired in 2014 by Facebook at a cost of $ 19 billion and is a total success in terms of use and diffusion, as statistics show.

WhatsApp marketing has many benefits for both email and other social media channels.

Cost-free and algorithm free: Send messages to your whole supporter base without any expenses. With Facebook, Twitter and Instagram all actualizing calculations which extremely constrain your natural achieve, full access without having to ‘pay to play’ is invigorating.

Message alerts for high engagement: WhatsApp tells your clients when you have sent them a message by means of the pop-up message. The most recent research found that your message has by and large a 70% opportunity to be opened, frequently inside minutes, far overwhelming email advertising execution.

Scalable yet private conversations: You can have coordinate contact with your client protected from general visibility. Maintaining a strategic distance from that ungainly online life spats and comes up short.

Uncluttered environment: Right now, WhatsApp offers a calmer option in contrast with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Enabling you to get visibility where there isn’t so much rivalry.

Extremely loyal subscribers: Opt-outs are low, and numerous brands report activity and change measurements from WhatsApp are among the best you will see from any social channel with a top-notch technique.

key points:

BULK WHATSAPP SENDER is an automated software designed to send WhatsApp Messages in bulk directly from PC/Laptop in a simple and effective way.

demo video
How to Use?
An ultimate WhatsApp Messaging solution with a wide collection of option and services give the user more flexibility when they are sending their campaigns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UsRUFCAH-s

A Better Way To Get Leads
It’s time to reduce your manpower cost, save your valuable time, convert more leads to grow your business with Marketing Automation Software.

Features below:
AI Anti Blocking System
Import Export Contacts
Send Unlimited Messages
Add Multiple Accounts
Send Personalized Messages
WhatsApp Group Grabber
Send Image, PDF, Files, Audio Recordings
Complete Delivery Report
auto generate valid phone numbers
and many more

Quality service at an affordable price. Yes… I want to stop manual work and increase my lead conversions.
check my signature for my whatsapp or call

Whatsapp bulk sender is best bulk whatsapp marketing software in world, Whatsapp marketing through unlimited character text, Image with caption and video with caption. We provide Expert Solution to Our Partners. We believe in service & support.

Very Affordable with 2 years license keys and support.
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Marketing now in Nigeria have gone to Whatsapping and open rate is extremely high.

Kindly leverage on this app and expand your business.

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Good morning
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by kluetechdevices(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2021
How much is it
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
kluetechdevices:
How much is it

Chat me up via my number at my
Signature below
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by Linzo(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Op, after getting the software, how do I get USA and UK for my campaign since those are my target?
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Linzo:
Op, after getting the software, how do I get USA and UK for my campaign since those are my target?

The software have auto generate numbers options. It will generate numbers automatically for you if you use the option.
Just select the country code and hit generate and you will have thousands or millions of numbers to use for your campaigns.

There are options to check and filter numbers on WhatsApp before starting your campaigns.

I have usa and uk active whatsapp numbers that you can use for your campaigns too.

Hit me up and get on 080--3744--2795 or WhatsApp
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Available
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Few license available
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Best app to power your business
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 3:00am On Jun 30, 2021
Av
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pv
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
By
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Av
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Available
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Very nobble
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Selling fast
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Reach millions of potential customers just in few hours
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Available
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Available now only few
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Av
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
av
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
thanks
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Than you
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Thanks
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2021
GOOD MORNING
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
available
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Available
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks
Re: Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate by uzohcars(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Great software

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N1,000,000 / Wholesale Designer Silk Ties For Sale. Some Shirts Too - Up To Xxl / Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.