Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix (2972 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by ERockson: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
I dislike spreading rumors or fake news. Today around Tipper garage in Tanke, Ilorin, I discovered large number of Fulani women with very few number of men among them migrating to Unilorin campus, particularly to quarters today.

I can not say whether these people are already resident their before but these numbers call for concern as its unusual and I have never seen them like this before. These people, especially the women are very calm but what about their men and sons.

Before we begin to hear some kind of news around that area, I say what I saw today around 1: 30pm today

They are hundreds but not according to the picture below

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by IJOBA11: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
angry

NO PICTURE
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Akaegwu(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pictures. Are you using 3310 Nokia.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Obalatule: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ilorin is ruled by an Emir, That should answer your curiosity

5 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by richeeyo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ransom loading

1 Like

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by ERockson: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
They already escaped to campus before I could think of taking the picture

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by fozapi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
ERockson:
I dislike spreading rumors or fake news. Today around Tipper garage in Tanke, Ilorin, I discovered large number of Fulani women with very few number of men among them migrating to Unilorin campus, particularly to quarters today.

I can not say whether these people are already resident their before but these numbers call for concern as its unusual and I have never seen them like this before. These people, especially the women are very calm but what about their men and sons.

Before we begin to hear some kind of news around that area, I say what I saw today around 1: 30pm today

2.2 million refugees in the North east alone plus in other areas that makes it 5million and remember fulanis see ilorin as their own territory

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by careytommy37(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ilorin is a conquered territory so why the rhetorics?

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Brimstone77: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ilorin and kwara state in general belong to fulanis,so why the alarm??

People can't move around in their state in peace again??

5 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by NaijirianKing: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stop this hate

1 Like

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by orisa37: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
ALLAH WAHU BAR. THAT'S MACBAN AND FUNAM AMBUSH TACTICS TO OUTPACE YORUBA NATION.
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by samyj2477: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
they want to increase the population of Fulani in Yoruba land. very soon Yoruba states will turn to states like Nasarawa, Jos, Kaduna and Niger where Fulani and Hausa would be dragging political post with Yoruba's because of Fulani/Hausa massive numbers in the state. I pity Yoruba people, you don't know the grand plan of the Fulani, their plan is futuristic. They plan ahead. They will soon take over all Yoruba land, it will be a gradual process and it may take years maybe in 50 years to come, Hausa language would be more spoken in your states instead of Yoruba language. Una go see am e go happen. I just pity una future generation.

The time to end the Fulani grand plan is now, stop playing politics with the lives of your children and grand children.
Igbo and Yoruba politicians must stop playing politics and end Nigeria now. If Yoruba and Igbo leaders agrees to leave Nigeria, fulani/Hausa/Britain cannot stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by ERockson: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop this hate speech.

Fulani are indigenous to Kwara, can an Igbo man migrate from Awka to Onitsha? There is a false narrative being crafted around the Fulani ethnic image. Who cares if indigenes move from one part of their state to another?

Such media reports need to be curtailed.

Where is the hate here?

1 Like

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by illicit(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
It's a big world
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Better be on the look out....anytime they start moving out like this know they have heard of an imminent attack.
Be careful sha!
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by ZZ22: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
You are asking why Fulani are migrating to Ilorin? Ilorin na your land? na Fulani get Ilorin na

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Yaribanzaonic: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
The rulers of the western head slammers are in the building. No Afonja Ninja has the right to even contemplate eviction of their superiors.

If you appreciate the EMIR OF ILORIN and you are a MURIC disciple....please update us of developments in 20yrs time...

Useless zombies!

1 Like

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by NaijirianKing: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why are
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Christistruth00: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop this hate speech.

Fulani are indigenous to Kwara, can an Igbo man migrate from Awka to Onitsha? There is a false narrative being crafted around the Fulani ethnic image. Who cares if indigenes move from one part of their state to another?

Such media reports need to be curtailed.

The Ilorin Fulani are Practically Yorubas bear Yoruba names and speak Yoruba fluently without being able to speak a word of Fulfude their appearance is almost Yoruba ,these ones by dressing alone are from the North
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by ERockson: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lies
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by ERockson: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Why are you raising alarm and possible putting these innocent people in potential danger? These are clearly indigenes, and their movement within their state is not something you need to be raising alarm about in this current climate.

you are not sincere in your diplomacy and that's why we find ourselves in this insecurity situation we find ourselves. I can tell you I'm indigene and they are likely not an indigene. Being Fulani doesn't make you an indigene of Ilorin likewise being Yoruba doesn't make every Yoruba an indigene
of Osogbo.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by aryzgreat: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
But Ilorin is their conquered territory and heritage.

That's why they have Emir of Ilorin
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by NaijirianKing: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
All
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by NaijirianKing: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
You may be
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Easternblood: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't understand is this not the same thing as an Igbo man moving from ABA to Onitsha or an Ijaw man moving from Okrika to Yenogoa. Fulanis own Kwara and to a large extent Yoruba land so what is the fuss all about?
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Ezmans: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emir of ilorin
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by IGBOSON1: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
See question!

It’s like you didn’t get the memo! Fulani From all over West Africa are porting to Naija to possess their ‘possession’!

These are just trickles and you’re alarmed! Wait till the flood starts, then you’ll really have something to moan about!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by techWriter2: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ilorin is a conquered airspace so why the poetics

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by ERockson: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
You may be right if you are going by Yoruba customs and cultural norms.

However, in Fulani controlled areas there is no distinction based on state or even country. The Fulani is a global citizen and the Fulani isn't concerned with artificial borders drawn by colonialists meant to divide one people.

For example, there are villages in Chad, Mali, Niger, and even Cameroon where the Fulani may spend half the year, and the remaining half in Nigeria, will you now tell me that they are not Nigerian because they have family that they visit and live with on another side of an imaginary line?

I'm sure if you look at this logically you will understand. Anywhere the Fulani sees his brother gives him the same rights that his brother has to the land.

Once again their mindset which you obviously support is the major cause of our security problem. Global citizens my foot, they dare not claim that in a country like Ghana. A Fulani as a global citizen will commit offence in Nigeria and run to his brother in Chad and come after the dust is settled to repeat the same offence. The so called enlightened like you are not helping the country with your outdated mindset

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Christistruth00: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
All Fulani are brothers, whether they live in the North, East, West, or South. To single one group out from another is a divide and rule tactic that will be firmly rejected.

All Fulani are the same group, there is no division within the family.

Yorubas are also the Same including the Kwara ones under attack on their farms
Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Boudiccao: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
samyj2477:
the want to increase the population of Fulani in Yoruba land. very soon Yoruba states will turn to states like Nasarawa, Jos, Kaduna and Naija where Fulani and Hausa would be dragging political post with Yoruba's because of Fulani/Hausa massive numbers in the state. I pity Yoruba people, you don't know the grand plan of the Fulani, their plan is futuristic. They plan ahead. They will soon take over all Yoruba land, it will be a gradual process and it may take years maybe in 50 years to come, Hausa language would be more spoken in your states instead of Yoruba language. Una go see am e go happen. I just pity una future generation.

The time to end the Fulani grand plan is now, stop playing politics with the lives of your children and grand children.
Igbo and Yoruba politicians must stop playing politics and end Nigeria now. If Yoruba and Igbo leaders agrees to leave Nigeria, fulani/Hausa/Britain cannot stop it.

Igbos have been agitating to leave although igbo leaders are sell outs.
Igbo phobia is what wouldn't let others in Southern Nigeria unite with Igbos and leave Nigeria.
The way Nigerians make fun of Biafra and Kanu show the South can never be united.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix by Boudiccao: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
You may be right if you are going by Yoruba customs and cultural norms.

However, in Fulani controlled areas there is no distinction based on state or even country. The Fulani is a global citizen and the Fulani isn't concerned with artificial borders drawn by colonialists meant to divide one people.

For example, there are villages in Chad, Mali, Niger, and even Cameroon where the Fulani may spend half the year, and the remaining half in Nigeria, will you now tell me that they are not Nigerian because they have family that they visit and live with on another side of an imaginary line?

I'm sure if you look at this logically you will understand. Anywhere the Fulani sees his brother gives him the same rights that his brother has to the land.

In other words, a Fulani from Mali can lay claims to lands in Nigeria and has such rights just because he has brothers in Nigeria? What nonsense!

If literate Fulanis think like this then I wonder what the illiterates and herdsmen think.

It is obvious you Fulanis have been indoctrinated by your ancestors to believe you own West Africa because your nomadic selfs move up and down therefore you have equal rights in whatever country you find your brothers.
Arrant nonesense. No wonder the terrorist that are not indigenous to Nigeria claim Nigeria and West Africa belongs to them.
What a backward mindset.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) President Buhari, Atiku, Goodluck Jonathan, In Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos / Peter Obi Posing For A Photo Shoot While Others Were Praying-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.