Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Need. Logistic Software - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need. Logistic Software (905 Views)

2 Logistic Guys Needed In Lagos ASAP / Leading Offshore Logistic Company Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / BECO Logistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need. Logistic Software by Olamotad: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
I really a logistic software for a small biz. Which can track inbound and outbound. And barcode, bill and receipt features. Call 07038669920
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Logistics or inventory software, which?
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by Olamotad: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Transport logistics software that tracks riders, inbounds and out bounds .
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Olamotad:
Transport logistics software that tracks riders, inbounds and out bounds .

That's a tracker na
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by Quinns: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Oluwawizzy I need an inventory software, would appreciate if you can help with any. Thanks
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Quinns:
Oluwawizzy I need an inventory software, would appreciate if you can help with any. Thanks

You can use Sortly
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by Quinns: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2021
OluwaWizzy:

You can use Sortly

Thanks,

1 Like

Re: I Need. Logistic Software by Ladymira: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2021
I will call you this morning, good morning

Olamotad:
I really a logistic software for a small biz. Which can track inbound and outbound. And barcode, bill and receipt features. Call 07038669920
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by Ladymira: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2021
I called and the person claimed he is not aware, he did not even understand English. Good morning.
Ladymira:
I will call you this morning, good morning

Re: I Need. Logistic Software by Yanucar: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Hello everyone, when choosing a program for transport companies, the decisive factors are reliability, ease of use, the availability of additional features and a trial period, and cost. And most importantly - the emergence of positive changes as a result of the use of resources. On the portal https://inveritasoft.com/industries/logistics you can order the development of a transport logistics automation program with a full description of its characteristics.
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by FredFreddie: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Custom development or SaaS logistic tracking system. What is better to choose?
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by NinaRich: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
It will largely depend on your needs and the requirements you have for the software. To understand this question and get answers you can read the article logistics tracking software. This article contains a comparative table with the advantages and disadvantages of each option. By studying them you will be easier to decide what suits you best.

1 Like

Re: I Need. Logistic Software by pheelhip(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Olamotad:
You got what you requested for?
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by pheelhip(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
OluwaWizzy:

You can use Sortly
How does it work
I have downloaded the app but It's kind of complex
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by JohannLibert: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Hello! I want to develop a website, which language should I choose?
Re: I Need. Logistic Software by libertanna: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2022
If you need to develop a website, many pros recommend reading an article about Angular here https://www.techwibe.com/top-features-benefits-of-using-angular-for-web-development/ here is an excerpt from this article that will interest you Angular is relatively easy to learn. Learning this framework should be easy if you have basic knowledge of HTML, JavaScript, and CSS. Do you also have JavaScript programming experience? In this case, you can be sure that when you sit down in the morning to learn the basics of Angular, by the evening of the same day you will be able to compile your first (somewhat simple) Angular application.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone / Work Experience Or Post Graduate Degree(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.