Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi (788 Views)

Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by boman2014: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seccessionists campaigning for Nigeria to be divided
have been labled as 'useless' by controversial
Islamic Cleric, Sheik Ahmad Gumi.

In an interview with BBC Pidgin, the cleric who has
always drummed support for bandits killing and
kidnapping innocent Nigerians said that agitators
should be ignored.

He described agitators for Biafra, Oduduwa republic
and Arewa as ‘useless youths’, saying they are the
same as ‘Boko Haram’.

Responding to a question on agitations for the
division of Nigeria, Gumi said: “Who is coming to
divide us? Let me give example, General Murtala
Mohammed, the man from Kano, the head of state
that was assassinated by Dimka, his wife is a Yoruba
woman. So where do you want his children to go? if
the nation is divided?”

“Are they going to be with the Yorubas or are they
going to be with hausas in the north?”

“Look, let’s forget these Useless youth. These people
agitating for Oduduwa and Biafra or Arewa or this
Boko Haram, they are the same group of people.”

“Majority of Nigerians want to stay in Nigeria, if they
are in doubt, let’s make a referendum.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/biafra-oduduwa-agitators-for-nigerias-break-up-are-useless-youths-shiekh-gumi/
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Tranquillity360: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yea,You boko haram are useful adults.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by theFilmtric: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Is this man still free?

I thought he has been arrested shocked

Oh I forgot
We are in Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by nairalandankrah: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Buhari should employ this man, he will do a better job than lie Mohammed..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Investigative: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
While bandit are useful youth

2 Likes

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Nanaborga(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
This guy should be stoned whenever he visits south , since FG doesn’t want to arrest him from spewing trash , northern youth doesn’t want to vent their anger on him despite his support on bandits and even advising FG to negotiate with bandit and support iswap to wipe out boko haram . This man na case we need tidy irrespective of where you belong
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author

3 Likes

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Nukilia: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
The futajalon soldiers of the Sahel are about to unleash terror on the Southern infidels grin

#WarpedMinds
#Cryptic
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by pongwa(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
boman2014:
Seccessionists campaigning for Nigeria to be divided
have been labled as 'useless' by controversial
Islamic Cleric, Sheik Ahmad Gumi.

In an interview with BBC Pidgin, the cleric who has
always drummed support for bandits killing and
kidnapping innocent Nigerians said that agitators
should be ignored.

He described agitators for Biafra, Oduduwa republic
and Arewa as ‘useless youths’, saying they are the
same as ‘Boko Haram’.

Responding to a question on agitations for the
division of Nigeria, Gumi said: “Who is coming to
divide us? Let me give example, General Murtala
Mohammed, the man from Kano, the head of state
that was assassinated by Dimka, his wife is a Yoruba
woman. So where do you want his children to go? if
the nation is divided?”

“Are they going to be with the Yorubas or are they
going to be with hausas in the north?”

“Look, let’s forget these Useless youth. These people
agitating for Oduduwa and Biafra or Arewa or this
Boko Haram, they are the same group of people.”

“Majority of Nigerians want to stay in Nigeria, if they
are in doubt, let’s make a referendum.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/biafra-oduduwa-agitators-for-nigerias-break-up-are-useless-youths-shiekh-gumi/
I agree, let's have a referendum

1 Like

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by tungamaje: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
He made a good suggestion. Refermdum is the solution

1 Like

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by slimfit1(m): 1:40am On Jun 29, 2021
If you people don't come to the South to take our jobs, our airports we won't be useless.
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Karlovych: 3:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Aphonjaz will never agree to a referendum, We and the Fulanis are one
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Holyman3(m): 3:45am On Jun 29, 2021
The chief spokesperson of the Federal Government has spoken.
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by seunoyeleyep: 5:06am On Jun 29, 2021
And Gummy a useless cleric
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by omolola100(f): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2021
this terrorist sha i wonder what this wicked soul is still doing on the planet.
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2021
I'll comment when southern Nigeria wakes up. You guys don't know what hit you people yet.

No need for long talks to them when understanding is difficult
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by BlowYourMind: 5:48am On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
Xiaomi1:
on behalf of the entire Yoruba nation (excluding Yoruba Muslims), I can confirm that gumi is full time terrorist.
[/s]igbo Catholic we are wiser than your insignificant tactics, we are Yoruba before any religious beliefs, we can never be intolerant like igbos, no religious sentiment can divide us, if you are ashamed of yourself and your family/tribe, I am a Yoruba every other things comes after.

1 Like

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by houseontherock: 6:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Gumi is a useless adult terrorist working for a terrorist government. It's a shame he's flaunting his powers, spewing trash on Social media, knowing well he is protected by the NA, NASS, Fresidency, boko boys and the bandits! If only the South can form and alliance for once and call for a referendum in one voice!
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by velocity25(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2021
This Minister of Banditry and Kidnapping should keep quiet, yawn for freedom is as old as Man.The parasitic North should prepare to run their own government from their purse.

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by orisa37: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:
Is this man still free?

I thought he has been arrested shocked

Oh I forgot
We are in Nigeria cry

He is now gaming with BUHARI for RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Boudiccao: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2021
kiako:
I'll comment when southern Nigeria wakes up. You guys don't know what hit you people yet.

See the progression : they're trying to make NORMAL the scenario whereby govt would OPENLY play in agreement with terrorists. (Before, it used to be hidden suppot ).

What is pantami doing in the FG cabinet ?

What is a man who suggest FG should support iswap still doing walking FREELY ?

Why did the fromer coas have the temerity to state that it'll take at least 20yrs to wipe out bh? (Someone who should be ruthless against them and give people confidence against terror is now using psychology to bring in the terror into your minds by words)

Etc

Sorry but Southerners are the most doc.ile and stupid set of people. (Let's call a spade a spade ) except a few whom we know have seen the light.

And they are VERY EASY to deceive : check out how they were bought over by the staged event of few days ago where the "CJN ordered that judge to retake oath cos she mentioned allah."
The southerners were already happy. O what a people. You didn't know that was a script ??

Why was the woman a christian that used that word in place of God ?
Didn't it shock you that it was a "sharia judge" that "ordered" she retook the oath ? Does that seem normal ??

That's a camouflage, and even should be more creepy cos u don't know what these people would want to do next, going by their antecedents. (FYI its posisbly cos the CJN himself may soon begin his own sharia in the legal system. They just want the CJN to first gain some acceptance / appeal in the mind of everyone. This is mind control )

If you think with all the exposition, theyll only employ the usual violence known with Islamic terrorism (without adding psychological approach,) you're still a learner. They play both.

Lastly, to you dull and foolish southerners what do you think just happened few days ago that iswap (which is reported to kill shekau) has just united with bh ? And so quickly ??

They have both arms to drive the agenda : the violence bringing foot soldiers & the mind control / psychological group (those in positions )

Make una dey there make pant dey wear una. As e be like this so, u think naija hasn't been islamized ? Like tell me what resistance to it do you have ? You lots are still on the defensive .......

Well like i said, I'll comment when southerners wake up......

PS : In the name that is above all names, oh God in whose hands lie justice and righteousness, you have brought the plans of the evil ones to nothing. And has dealt with them. You have spoken for the innocent and would not sit and watch evil from men consume their fellow men who have done them no harm. You have protected the prey (southerners) from the fowler and so shall it be. Amen. Thank you

The Igbos have seen the light and want to resist these Sahel fools but other Southerners are not seeing it.
Southern Nigerians come here to laugh at Igbos and Ipob forgetting that they are also going to be targeted by these terrorists.
Even the literate foot soilders of these terrorists come on this forum and confuse Southerners that Igbos are their problems and they fall for it. It's all part of their psychological Warfare to disunite people that should stay united and resist them.

You are right. Southerners are the most stupid set of people in Nigeria. I weep for Southern Nigeria.
If we don't stay united and fight this people then West Africa will be gone in a few years time.

1 Like

Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by big7: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
This country Don finish
Re: Biafra/Oduduwa: Agitators For Nigeria’s Breakup Are Useless Youths – Sheik Gumi by Akpangbo: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
And terrorists and bandits are useful youths abi? , animals.

(1) (Reply)

Professor Femi Warning To President Buhari Over The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu. / Video Of Sunday Igboho House Attack / I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.