Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Hon.joshua Adejoh Describes Egbiti As A Friend & Brother Who Left Without Signal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.joshua Adejoh Describes Egbiti As A Friend & Brother Who Left Without Signal (328 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon.joshua Adejoh Describes Egbiti As A Friend & Brother Who Left Without Signal by Kurent9ja(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Learning of Hon.Egbiti's passing was heart-wrenching but as Christian we acknowledged when we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us.may we all take comfort in line with the Bible in the book of Ecclesiastes which says they is time for everything on earth, "time to be born and time to die".(3:2) may the scriptures console the family of my friend Egbiti, last week we were together here in Abuja where we discuss vastly on many issues but no sign you will be living us soon, I was very stunned to learn about the demise but still cannot believe you died so unexpectedly. However, as they say, the one who is adored the most by the God, is the one who achieves eternal life. We will miss Hon Egbiti forever and we will cherish all the happy memories we had with him. There’s no word that can express how good you were but during this difficult moment, our thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family as we pray God gives the family and we the loved ones the fortitude to bear this monumental loss, we also pray the Lord to rest your soul in the bosom of our father Abraham till we meet to part no more.
RIP my brother my friend.

We love you and forever miss you.

Your friend Joshua Adejoh

(1) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, In Court Court / Why Nnamdi Kanu May Get ‘the El-zakzaky’s Treatment’ From FG / Churches in the North intensify prayers for Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.