Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent (41623 Views)

Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by TempUser: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
angry
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Yurobas are the most unpatriotic people I have ever seen. They are either one leg in one leg out. Or no leg at all angry

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by dhesmond(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Imagine having these guys in our national team

So that you can kill their careers abi?

If naa your brother you go gree?

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Kennyswag: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
Include mbappe there
mbappe na cameroonian descent

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
So that they start to play that slow and steady game that bores to hell...
Before you know it nothing come out.
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by TimmyTen(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2021
You want this country to impact their destinies negatively abi
Amotolongbo:
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Bodyodour: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Kennyswag:
mbappe na cameroonian descent
His grandfather is a Nigerian.
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by sweetshisha: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Yoruba boys doing the world proud

3 Likes

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by TimmyTen(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Tea cup u mean..
robosky02:

Plus osimhen, ndidi, kelechi and onauchu

Omo we for just win world cup
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2021
robosky02:

If you believe ANY THING is possible

Nobody ever believe we can win Olympic but some guys said we are the dream team... And at Atlanta 96 Kanu and co defeated Brazil and Argentina to win it..... Believe

Correctly

See the players we have
Osimhen plays at Napoli same as Italian stars Lorenzo insigne

Kelechi iheanacho destroyed a man united team that has Pogba (France) and Bruno Fernando (Portugal) stop stars

Ndidi is arguably among the best two midfielder in the world only maybe second to Ngolo Kant's

Onuachu is in his class in Belgium

Etc

If we have all these guy and their mates is dreaming world cup then why not Nigeria too

Baba we never mature yet. Football is an entirely different game. Of all the players you mentioned, Ndidi is the most consistent. Its okay to dream though but its not realistic. I hope we win the Nations cup though, we actually can.
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Aderewah: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Thought they said yorubas dont travel.

3 Likes

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Noshitboi(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
They choose wisely. Nothing good about this islamic tribal-bigot country. Lithuania please be fair with me

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by favour32(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2021
E good as dem japa nor play for UAR!
Country wey one tribe say dem must grab people of South land without legal process.
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Franking: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2021
They are Oduduwans. Who Nigeria epp?

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by KangaIye: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2021
If we have them in Nigeria, they will frustrated at last night.
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by SpeedyDave: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
wait, after those players mentioned, who else can you point to?

What about the depth in our bench when all seems to be so tight, who outside our first eleven can we call unto?

Furthermore, don’t always bring on age group football games such as Olympic, U17 and U20 to prove a point for the national team sir

You're wise�
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Kennyswag: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
His grandfather is a Nigerian.
from which state?
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by BabaO2: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
They will be messed up
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by mrkings84(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Except very few elites, I think there's no Nigerian who wouldn't want to become a citizen of any European country.

Our system supports and encourages braindrain!
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by akanbiaa(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
robosky02:

Plus osimhen, ndidi, kelechi and onauchu

Omo we for just win world cup
We do not lack talents in Nigeria but to the problem is players with the right talent and passion are not recruited for the job but those with connection due to corrupt system of recruiters and the few that have passion and talented are not encouraged by the country (by being paid well and willingness of the country to go to any length to ensure the players live very comfortable lives even after retirement). In summary Corruption must be dealt with, accountability instilled and justice must be sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by SpatialKing(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Yoruba foreign players don't like playing for super eagles
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by maiquel: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
CaesarDave:
Hit the Channel and subscribe to my YouTube Channel and watch

I want to create interest in you famz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfqf89wtXYY
Make I waste data on top nollywood cheesy
When I'm not mad. I cant even manage the clean ones not to talk of these village nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by bluefilm: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2021
They don't even claim Nigeria but you guys are desperately trying to claim them by any means possible.

What Nonsense! sad

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by thundafire: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
win World Cup? shocked shocked shocked

I no dey there o grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin me too I know support am oh
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by mountmoriah(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2021
pickatyouu:
Do we have nigerian players with foreign descent.
Your answer is as good as mine
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by majamajic(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Mostly of these players were born in Germany by Nigeria dads mostly from West
I observe this

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by pek(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Stale. Would have made sense before the tournament started.
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Glycosunde: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2021
You expect them to play for this country where corruption has finish us. Imagine the other day ex super eagles internationals and ex players of a northern club( I have forgotten the name) were playing and the ex super eagles' team featured Mr P( of p-square). I was like when did Mr P played professional football or for the super eagles to warrant his inclusion but as he knew the power that be he was invited. Whereas there will be ex super eagles' players who would have loved to have that opportunity to meet with his colleagues and maybe take something home after the match. Nigeria is a scam for a country and I won't advice anyone to represent them. If you continue losing our best legs to other countries maybe sense will finally come

Sighs.......... Drops pen

2 Likes

Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Referee that cancel Austria goal against Italy only God will judge you angry

That should have been goal of the year
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by Karac: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Kennyswag:
from which state?

He has a yoruba name likewise his younger brother that just signed for PSG. Adesanmi and Adeyemi respectively.
Re: Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent by falseprophet: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
robosky02:

How old is pogba and mbappe andco when they won the world cup?

And no team has 10 top class. Check this euro some names you have never heard of them yet they made up their national team

Anything is possible if you believe

Mr motivational speaker this is not 2004, we'er already in 2021 in case you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Response To BBC Question About Jamie Vardy Being The Best Striker / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Top 10 Most Decorated Footballers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.